Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Major Reasons Why Married Men And Women Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Major Reasons Why Married Men And Women Cheat (961 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major Reasons Why Married Men And Women Cheat by jobsonline101(m): 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
The issue of infidelity in marriages isn't a new topic of discussion.
It isn't rare to see a married man or woman get caught up in a hotel with another lover on a s*x romp. Most times the adultery happens on the matrimonial bed.

People has been asking the question that seems to have no definite answer for donkey years;
What is responsible for infidelity amongst married people?

Well here is my opinion;
People marry due to pressure from family, peers, society, religious groups etc.

Most married People don't get good sex from their spouse & so they look outside. I know a friend who is in this mess presently. His wife gives him sex once in every 2 months. They don't have a child yet.

Most people don't marry who they love naturally beyond any iota of doubt, they marry who is ready. (This is common with ladies). It won't be long before the sex will fade away. When this happens, the lady will seek her ex once again for s*x bouts.

When your husband isn't sexually active.

Study shows that ladies enjoys sex more than men. This is a fact! Forget about the B.S some of them spew out!, Ladies love guys that can knack well whether she is a churchy person or not. It's their nature. The only exception is if she was circumcised at an early age,then she won't get aroused during sex or pre-intimacy.
If her husband ejaculates quickly during sex, she might look outside for men that last long.

These are the few that I know of. You can drop yours.
Re: Major Reasons Why Married Men And Women Cheat by brosom(m): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
One of my female friend's usually say it's because of lack of fear of God, that's why people cheat.

1 Like

Re: Major Reasons Why Married Men And Women Cheat by VictorUSA(m): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
All married women ar cheats.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Major Reasons Why Married Men And Women Cheat by brosom(m): 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
If u like marry virgin, person wey cheat go still cheat irrespective of religion, culture and family background attached.

Cheating is like MTN, everywhere u go.

1 Like

Re: Major Reasons Why Married Men And Women Cheat by Lalami3232(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Lol grin
Re: Major Reasons Why Married Men And Women Cheat by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
Interesting....
Re: Major Reasons Why Married Men And Women Cheat by Ekpeitut: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Why are you guys so preoccupied with sex.

There's more to life than sex!

1 Dollar is now 785 Naira.

angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Reasons Why Married Men And Women Cheat by VictorUSA(m): 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

If you don't at least excuse or exempt my own mother from that, there's no peace in knowing that nonsense sir - sorry to say.
Your mother is a chronic cheat. You are a product of cheating.

1 Like

Re: Major Reasons Why Married Men And Women Cheat by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
People cheat sometimes because there are no causes or factors to prevent or stop them from doing so.
Re: Major Reasons Why Married Men And Women Cheat by VictorUSA(m): 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

With due respect sir, you are highly ranked in Oriburuku.

In fact, you have certifications in the art of madness.

Eti ya were sir.
And your dad as the chief mad man issued me the certifications
Re: Major Reasons Why Married Men And Women Cheat by jobsonline101(m): 11:28am On Oct 30, 2022
brosom:
One of my female friend's usually say it's because of lack of fear of God, that's why people cheat.

This is valid.

1 Like

Re: Major Reasons Why Married Men And Women Cheat by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
jobsonline101:
The issue of infidelity in marriages isn't a new topic of discussion.
It isn't rare to see a married man or woman get caught up in a hotel with another lover on a s*x romp. Most times the adultery happens on the matrimonial bed.

People has been asking the question that seems to have no definite answer for donkey years;
What is responsible for infidelity amongst married people?

Well here is my opinion;
People marry due to pressure from family, peers, society, religious groups etc.

Most married People don't get good sex from their spouse & so they look outside. I know a friend who is in this mess presently. His wife gives him sex once in every 2 months. They don't have a child yet.

Most people don't marry who they love naturally beyond any iota of doubt, they marry who is ready. (This is common with ladies). It won't be long before the sex will fade away. When this happens, the lady will seek her ex once again for s*x bouts.

When your husband isn't sexually active.

Study shows that ladies enjoys sex more than men. This is a fact! Forget about the B.S some of them spew out!, Ladies love guys that can knack well whether she is a churchy person or not. It's their nature. The only exception is if she was circumcised at an early age,then she won't get aroused during sex or pre-intimacy.
If her husband ejaculates quickly during sex, she might look outside for men that last long.

These are the few that I know of. You can drop yours.

My bother, these your findings/thought aren't true. Infidelity goes beyond what you just mentioned here. I will advise you dig deeper,,ok?

(1) (Reply)

How To Satisfy My Partner First Thing In The Morning / Be Sincere With Me,, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now?? / Don't Physically Beat A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.