Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife (2488 Views)

My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. / Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) / I'm Ready To Get Married But My Father Wants Me To Build First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by efelicity: 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
My father wants to marry a second wife while my mother is still in his house. How do i do to stop my father from marrying a second wife?
Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by Ecos(m): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
Give him otapiapia

4 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by Reinamaria(f): 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
Rest!

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by Mrkumareze(m): 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
How much love and regards does your mom have for him? I believe the purpose of getting another wife didn't statmrt today, how well have you handled it ?

4 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by dawnomike(m): 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
efelicity:
My father wants to marry a second wife while my mother is still in his house. How do i do to stop my father from marrying a second wife?
Speak to him about it. If he will not listen to you, just let him do what he wants to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by vinceyinnovation: 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
Congratulations!!!

Not everybody gets to have two persons to call mummy in their lifetime...

Give thanks....

-------------------- inspired by that moniker called "VeryWickedMan"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by ibechris(m): 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
Is your father a Muslim?

If yes,nothing u can do to stop it.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by garriAndsugar: 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
Oga Keep living in dreamland
Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Does he have the capacity to start and cater for another family? Does he have the resources and the proper character to act justly between both wives and all the children?

If Yes, leave him. Stay out of it. As long as he is catering for you and your mother and giving you your rights, you have no business with how he lives his life.

No be today they don dey practice polygamy.

If he now doesn't have the capacity, then you may take measures. But whatever measures you take, ensure they are Godly and full of wisdom so you won't destroy things even further.

Anti-polygyny people can come and cry on my comment undecided undecided You're welcome grin grin angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by Boogyman557: 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool It's very simple but will u follow my advice!

Enter street and buy better RAW WEED!

buy like 500h RAW WEED, make ur MUMSY use the RAW WEED take cook better jellof rice 4 ur POPS MAN..

After eating. em go love ur MUMSY well well, infact em go love am pass b4..

Na so so smile ur POPSY go de smile..

Em go de want ur MUMSY to always cook jellof rice every morning..

WEED Is life bro..

So so many miracles tins WEED can do..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

4 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by Abfinest007(m): 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
If he can provide for both family and won't discriminate then let him be bcus trying to stop him might lead to a fight

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by anthonyuncle(m): 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
have a one on one discussion with him, know his reasons, and then, you can tell him your mind.

this may not make him change his mind, but it'll hit him.
Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by Musty112: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
It does not concern you. It is your mother's fight. Dont make an enemy out of a parent to please the other. It is not your fight

3 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by VeryWickedMan: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
efelicity:

Why do you want to fight free kpekus if you are not foolish?

You should be fighting your mom to leave not her.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by duro4chang(m): 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ecos:
Give him otapiapia
Why otapiapia?
Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by duro4chang(m): 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
I still believe it is better to marry another wife than to have side chick.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by Mindlog: 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
duro4chang:
I still believe it is better to marry another wife than to have side chick.

Some men who have more than one wife, still have side chicks as polygamy does not cure philandering.

5 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
Are you the only child? If you're not, team up with your siblings and stand up to your dad. Tell him he can't bring another woman to the house.

If you're the only child, I'm sorry there's nothing much you can do. Just help your mom get a decent place if you can and leave him with his new wife.

Men!

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by duro4chang(m): 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mindlog:

Some men who have more than one wife, still have side chicks as polygamy does not cure philandering.
Agree. To me I prefer having a second wife to having side chick. Do you also know that some unmarried men have many side chicks.
Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by garriAndsugar: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Are you the only child? If you're not, team up with your siblings and stand up to your dad. Tell him he can't bring another woman to the house.

If you're the only child, I'm sorry there's nothing much you can do. Just help your mom get a decent place if you can and leave him with his new wife.

Men!
Check the OP topics.. you for no waste your comments
Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Check the OP topics.. you for no waste your comments

Really.. I don't know how to dig on people. I just comment and move on.

Let me check fes.

Modified.

Lol... Na him Sabi nau.
Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by Mindlog: 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
duro4chang:
Agree. To me I prefer having a second wife to having side chick. Do you also know that some unmarried men have many side chicks.

Some people irrespective of their marital status, are just more comfortable with having multiple sex partners.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by duro4chang(m): 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mindlog:

Some people irrespective of their marital status, are just more comfortable with having multiple sex partners.
To some extent you are right. But in some cases it is beyond having more sex partner. In the past two years I have met about 4 men (yoruba) who complained to me that their wives denied them sex.
Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by Saintmary(f): 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mindlog:

To be honest with you, I have looked at some cases, especially when the wife is far away, like overseas, some men simply need a second wife, this is my personal observation, not biblical view.
Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by Nicepoker(m): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
Before you waste your precious time responding to this Op check out his previous topics.
Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by Outofnaija: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
A mechanic looking to save his faltering marriage strikes up an unlikely friendship with a shy Vietnamese-American manicurist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkFEfEGF85w
Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by Jozilinn: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
Op how old is your Dad? And please don't mind if I ask this, the kids your mum bore him are they all grown up and working? If yes then maybe you should talk to the both of them and ask what is missing right now In the marriage.
Maybe as a result of lack of communication,
and companionship and maybe feeling too big to admit it cos of the number of years they have known each other.
Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by Foodqueen(f): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
He finally decide to marry that your Aunt.

That's a good one.

If she becomes your step mom, u will no longer feel ashame of her seeing your unclothedness
Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by Lush100(m): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
If u have a disrespectful mother,
Pls say it openly that you support it.
Your dad will begin to see that u have wisdom and your mother might change and this may make him change his mind
Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by techWriter3: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
provide him otapiapia
Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by Nwaotu10(m): 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Why do you want to fight free kpekus if you are not foolish?

You should be fighting your mom to leave not her.
grin grin
Re: My Father Wants To Marry A Second Wife by udede(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ecos:
Give him otapiapia
Don't talk like this bro, you don't know the age of the Op. He may take you seriouse you know ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctor Scamming Women To Believe They Are Pregnant? / My 3 Month Baby Refuse To Suck My Breast- Need My Neighbour Breast (picture) / My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Other Men And Sleep With Me Right Afterwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.