Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

GOD is Good - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GOD is Good (431 Views)

Meet Young Billionaire Ceo Of God Is Good Motors / “I Am A Proof That God Is Real” – CEO Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Femi Osibona / How Much Does God Is Good Logistics (GIGL) Company Charge to deliver a Parcel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOD is Good by CeeJeckydivah: 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
All the time
Re: GOD is Good by Jb95(m): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2023
Trading is not easy and many people have been lied to with exaggerated results which leads to making high and impossible expectations that leaves new traders high and dry when the reality dawns.

I can help you to see the hope you're looking for. Am not interested in your money. I just want to show you how I overcame my losing days and found my way to small profits in the markets. I know many people are not interested in small profits but you have to understand you need to start making small profits before you learn to make bigger profits. It's all in being patient and allow yourself time to gain mastery.

Am willing to help you overcome big losses you claim to have at no cost at all. Just send me a DM if interested, number is in my signature.

2 Likes

Re: GOD is Good by sus77: 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
If you can pay my master $1,000 he will give you one method to make profit everyday from trading forex. The method, you will not need any alert or signal to make your Profit. All you will need is what he will teach which is even in front of that meta4trader. Look for the $1000 and free yourself from poverty.

If you have any investor willing to invest $20.000 in forex, just hit me up. I will pay the investor $3000 every month for two years.

One good secret I will leak out here, traders fail because of brokers, so choose wisely when becoming a trader.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sony 1,000watt Home Theatre With Bluetooth For Sale In Port Harcourt SOLD! / Toyota Spare Patrs..original And Affordable...call Us Now / Daily Market Update –june 18, 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.