Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Bbnaija Chizzy Pays A Surprise Visit To Ebuka And His Family (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija Chizzy Pays A Surprise Visit To Ebuka And His Family (video) (296 Views)

How I Cooked The Most Delicious Stewed Beans For My Family (Video) / Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears / Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Chizzy Pays A Surprise Visit To Ebuka And His Family (video) by FolowoseleTosin: 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ex Big Brother Naija housemate, Aniekwe Francis Chidi aka Chizzy paid a surprise visit to the show’s anchor, Ebuka Obi Uchendu at his house.

Chizzy took to his Instagram page to share the adorable moment Ebuka welcomed him into his home.

Ex Big Brother Naija housemate, Aniekwe Francis Chidi aka Chizzy paid a surprise visit to the show’s anchor, Ebuka Obi Uchendu at his house.

Chizzy took to his Instagram page to share the adorable moment Ebuka welcomed him into his home.
The reality star also met Ebuka’s wife, Cynthia Obi Uchendu and had joked a bit with the media personality’s kids who sat on both of his laps.
https://www.bigbrothergisthub.com/2022/10/bbnaija-chizzy-pays-surprise-visit-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Legalizing Homosexual In Nigeria / Affordable Fire TV Stick 4K Max Streaming Device, Wi-fi 6, Alexa Voice Remote!!! / How A Mod Bann Me On Travel Tread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.