Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

My First Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Sex (994 Views)

Aba Records Its First Sex Doll Photo. / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / My First Sex Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Sex by Ebukaboss(m): 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
One lonely afternoon i was watching tv before my step sister came in ..she greeted and i answered so i ask where do go this morning she said she went to see her friend and i said ok
so she went straight to have a shower she know that i was following her...when she entered the bathroom she didn't close the door... So i started peeping.
she took off her dresses i said "wow" she has big booty and big ass.. My dick is ready strong.. I feel entering but i was afraid...my dick is unbearable... So i decided to enter and i entered... She ask"bro ola what are doing in my bathroom" immediately she saw my dick and said"my dick is big" i kept quiet" she move closer to me and held my d*ck and start sucking it
i feel the groins...so i said stop and she stop... So i start to rub her ass and figerling at the same time..
now i hold my dick and insert in her pussy...she shout"ahhhhh" and i Bleep her hard ...some minutes later i was about to cum i bring my dick out and cum and we quickly clean up ... Since that day i was happy
Re: My First Sex by Ehismarkninetee: 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mumu

3 Likes

Re: My First Sex by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
grin grin grin in lasisi elenu's voice:Tha blooood of jesus! ew ew ew ew who do me lyk dis

1 Like

Re: My First Sex by Ebukaboss(m): 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
You are funny
Re: My First Sex by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ebukaboss:
You are funny
oh oh oh Am funny ba
iche o iche o iche o ew ew ew
you're funnier
Re: My First Sex by Ebukaboss(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
grin
Re: My First Sex by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
crybut you are a bad guy o
me at 19 have nt even had my 1st kiss talkless of fvck
shap guy like you
Re: My First Sex by Ebukaboss(m): 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
i grab the oppourtunity

1 Like

Re: My First Sex by Ariyo70: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ebukaboss:
i grab the oppourtunity
It's doesn't get funnier than this!
This guy is a psycho,and I'm guessing this is a write up!
Doesn't looks like a real story!

(1) (Reply)

Wait For The Full Revenge Video. I'm About To Order Food Worth #12,000 For A Guy / How Can I Manage 150k For Three Months? / Husband Sent Wife Node Pictures To Side Chick And This Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.