Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

How Can I Manage 150k For Three Months? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Manage 150k For Three Months? (982 Views)

Court Orders A Lady To Pay 150k For Collecting 3k Transport Fare From Her Guy / How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend / Lady Who Got Fined 150k For 3k Deserves It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Manage 150k For Three Months? by irumole1975: 3:11pm On Jan 16
I have around 150k and my plan is to spend this money for 3 months. This money means a lot. Note; I have foodstuff at home worth over 200k. Picture attached.

Some days ago, one of my female friends asked me for money around 200k. I was happy I was able to say No, because if I didn’t , I will not have this amount now

Edit: broke girls should not message me o. Now that you don see money for my aza, don’t start messaging me

Re: How Can I Manage 150k For Three Months? by Jennyclay(f): 3:19pm On Jan 16
Biko, come and take me out, let me help you manage it.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Manage 150k For Three Months? by dawnomike(m): 3:23pm On Jan 16
irumole1975:
I have around 150k and my plan is to spend this money for 3 months. This money means a lot. Note; I have foodstuff at home worth over 200k. Picture attached.

Some days ago, one of my female friends asked me for money around 200k. I was happy I was able to say No, because if I didn’t , I will not have this amount now

Edit: broke girls should not message me o. Now that you don see money for my aza, don’t start messaging me
Simple, limit your monthly expenses to 50k monthly.
Re: How Can I Manage 150k For Three Months? by Pussyisgud: 3:27pm On Jan 16
Even 100k can ladt you for 3 months if you eat at home only and focus on weighty foods like eba and soup.
Proteins like beans,
Re: How Can I Manage 150k For Three Months? by Pussyisgud: 3:28pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:

Thank you!

Please don't o, die kpekus sef get gono, fresh herpes with a little mixture of warts.

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Manage 150k For Three Months? by chumaZ(m): 3:30pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:

Thank you!

You this small girl, you too like money angry sad
Re: How Can I Manage 150k For Three Months? by DivinegiftofGod: 3:40pm On Jan 16
..50k can't take you a month. Even though you claim to have food stuff in the house, do you also have meat, fish and chicken? You'll need to buy these proteins from time to time when making your food.
You've not talk about toiletries like your bathing soap, laundry soap and toothpaste. What of beverages and bread?

100k+ in a month never reach person e com be 50k.

Don play

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Manage 150k For Three Months? by Olarewaju89: 3:42pm On Jan 16
chumaZ:

You this small girl, you too like money angry sad
Re: How Can I Manage 150k For Three Months? by Olarewaju89: 3:43pm On Jan 16
Money doesn't change people… it only unlocks their characters which were jailed by poverty.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Manage 150k For Three Months? by Klinxmanz(m): 3:57pm On Jan 16
Op send me de money make i show u de right tutorials to use am!!..lol
Re: How Can I Manage 150k For Three Months? by NoSmoking: 4:04pm On Jan 16
Give me 50k

I will advise u how to spend d rest 100k for 3 months
Re: How Can I Manage 150k For Three Months? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:04pm On Jan 16
grin
Werey even stated it clearly that broke bannies shouldn't message him grin. Now I love your vibes already
Re: How Can I Manage 150k For Three Months? by abba190: 4:08pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:

Thank you!
u will stab him nd run with the money considering how hate men
Re: How Can I Manage 150k For Three Months? by Nemesis0147(m): 5:37pm On Jan 16
Open an account with opay..
Deposit 100k into the account and lock for 1 month.
After that 1 month…u transfer 50k to your main account and lock the remaining 50k again..

That’s if you are sure oh bc even if you cry blood….opay won’t give you that money until one month.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Manage 150k For Three Months? by Wainey: 5:44pm On Jan 16
DivinegiftofGod:
..50k can't take you a month. Even though you claim to have food stuff in the house, do you also have meat, fish and chicken? You'll need to buy these proteins from time to time when making your food.
You've not talk about toiletries like your bathing soap, laundry soap and toothpaste. What of beverages and bread?

100k+ in a month never reach person e com be 50k.

Don play
how do u think corp members survive with minimum wage?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Manage 150k For Three Months? by DivinegiftofGod: 5:52pm On Jan 16
Wainey:
how do u think corp members survive with minimum wage?

Me I don't know for them.
Re: How Can I Manage 150k For Three Months? by funshore(m): 9:15pm On Jan 16
Buy foodstuffs, fill your gas and most importantly, avoid woman/women.
Re: How Can I Manage 150k For Three Months? by Blackveil: 10:03pm On Jan 16
If I have that amount of food stuffs, that money can last me 1year or 10pm the
Re: How Can I Manage 150k For Three Months? by Draslo(m): 10:20am On Jan 17
Jennyclay:

Thank you!
Broke ass
Re: How Can I Manage 150k For Three Months? by Bellotelli: 10:35am On Jan 17
Use the money play 2 sure odd and thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Reject Marriage At Early 20s / You'll Never Be A Wife / The Geography Of A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.