Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement (15809 Views)

Past Leaders Of Nigeria From 1914 Till Date (Pictures) / Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally / Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by ATLIEN2027: 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
Pandora pathological liar Obi is the head of the ipob terrorist Zombidients hence he can't and won't criticize them. They are working for him.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Rebuke: 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
lhordspy:
Today i decided to leave my car ahome and fly a bike to work. On getting to the garage, i decided to be mischievous a little bit. I took out my phone, scrolled to where Peter obi picture is saved. I started showing the hausa bike men one after the other.

No single person can recognise Peter obi. Infact one ask me in hausa maybe he is a missing person or a barawo. That i should give him 5k, that he will organise his union bikemen to look for him for me cheesy grin grin cheesy.

I just dey laugh throughout the day at work. Omo thank God for nairaland and twitter, even we for no know the man. cheesy

One thing yhu all are known for is LIE. Smello trying hard to be funny but sounding very stup!d. Even a goat is smarter than yhu are.

I speak Hausa and I can bet on the fact that alot of hausa men in the west know so much about Obi.
Oh, yhu forgot Datti is their brother abi? Yhu see, yhu are just a lying f00l!

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Franking: 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu will rule over your kindred for good 8 years just as Buhari is currently rulling over them

Take this to the bank

Mtchew. Decent and busy people don't come to Nairaland to spew trash. Only urchins do. Go to hell with Tinumbu. He'll probably rule when he stops shaking and trembling.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by TechW: 11:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Aliyuetsu01:
Obi should stop wasting his time, our vote is for Atiku Abubakar Wazirin Adamawa, Obi can only be President of Anambara �
Atiku is going nowhere, He can't even win Adamawa. I hope he calls his boys to order.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by TechW: 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Akauda:
Nigeria does not need a tribal person
you are right, that's what Atiku Abubakar represent.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by newnigerdelta00: 12:08am On Oct 29, 2022
God1000:
Lol, this clown and chatterbox is at it again with his hokum.

Peter Obi is our next president whether he likes it or not

Owner president not Our PRESIDENT,be careful for the last time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by lhordspy: 12:14am On Oct 29, 2022
Rebuke:

One thing yhu all are known for is LIE. Smello trying hard to be funny but sounding very stup!d. Even a goat is smarter than yhu are.

I speak Hausa and I can bet on the fact that alot of hausa men in the west know so much about Obi.
Oh, yhu forgot Datti is their brother abi? Yhu see, yhu are just a lying f00l!

Lo. Who told you i am from the west?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 29, 2022
Reno...Zukwanuike
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Basiljoe: 1:32am On Oct 29, 2022
zudozz:

Believe me, most of them have not eaten a decent meal for days. They just buy #200 mtn data to come here n talk down on Obi becos of hatred n tribal sentiments. Even graduates n undergraduates supporting APC Tinubu n Atiku.. are nt they cursing themselves n their unborn generation?
True story.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by benobyeze(m): 2:13am On Oct 29, 2022
Peter Obi is giving Reno sleepless nights.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Goodnigga: 3:23am On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Today i decided to leave my car ahome and fly a bike to work. On getting to the garage, i decided to be mischievous a little bit. I took out my phone, scrolled to where Peter obi picture is saved. I started showing the hausa bike men one after the other.

No single person can recognise Peter obi. Infact one ask me in hausa maybe he is a missing person or a barawo. That i should give him 5k, that he will organise his union bikemen to look for him for me cheesy grin grin cheesy.

I just dey laugh throughout the day at work. Omo thank God for nairaland and twitter, even we for no know the man. cheesy
Was that how your dream ended?
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Goodnigga: 3:24am On Oct 29, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
Peter obi doesn't know where he stands. Obi getting old out if nothing.

Obi knows he has no chance or political value.
Obi using brainwashed ipob youths to cashout and catch cruise.

Never will an ibo man rule Nigeria.

Reno is so on point.
If Reno can be of point to you, same man who embraced and supported PO for president last year, then you should be on exile too
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Desusi: 3:46am On Oct 29, 2022
Haba Omokri! Why are Nigerians like this? You nailed peter obi completely.! What will be,will be sha!
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by OmarBashir: 5:04am On Oct 29, 2022
On Tinubu...

Tinubu brought in Buhari , Buhari economic policies and inadequacies have sent us backward. Yes We are suffering.

Have you all forgot when Jagaban was excused from the government and you were all mocking him that he was served hot. So why did Tinubu have to pay for the sins of Buhari only because he supported him thinking there will be turnaround in all sectors of the economy.

Nigeria is in a developmental stage and Buhari did his own part too, in the history of Nigeria especially this 4th republic Buhari happened to be the most performed President when it comes to Infrastructural development especially in the Transport Sector.. Railways was reintroduced, New Airport Terminals were built, Road construction and Bridges.
But unfavourable economic policies crippled his government, yes he was trying to limit over reliance of importation by closing borders but you can always achieve this when local production have been boosted. Even the bigger economies have a percentage of foreign import to boost the local production.

I strongly believe Tinubu will be a better President out of the 3 owing to his previous achievement, anything Tinubu touches turns to Gold. I know a lot of you know Tinubu is a better candidate but sentiments have overshadowed us all..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by chriss100: 5:27am On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:

You this man ehnnnn. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by noble99: 5:46am On Oct 29, 2022
If not that you are a fool, you would understand that politics is a game of numbers, and you need the good and bad people to win election, after winning, you separate the sheep from the goats and put them where they belong.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by OKEMKPI: 5:51am On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:

U can speak to the multitude and receive applause and likes,but when ur conscience is not in agreement with the lies in that speech, they will deal with u in the secret when the multitude are gone.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by OKEMKPI: 5:54am On Oct 29, 2022
adekolaelect:
Reno has become night mer for Obi and his supporters. He knows well when and where to hold their blocus . Only Reno is disorganizing and keeping them inactive . Reno there is God ooooo.
Peter Obi don't respond to 3rd party comments, Omokiri is doing everything to get Peter Obi's attention. Maturity no be mate to stupidity
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:

Keep dreaming. in short you don't have sense
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by nedu666: 6:09am On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:

Yea right. Just as u claim to be in kaduna
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 29, 2022
Rostikol:
Very good point.

We've seen Obi visit all the 'powers that be' for endorsement.

I wonder if he criticises them to their faces the way he does in public.

Doubt it...

Wouldn't favour the endorsement, would it?

Tinubu said bad things about Obasanjo, but he still went to visit him. make una get sense
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by shegun4sur: 6:23am On Oct 29, 2022
ambience:
I taught reno was stupid before but after seeing this post,i think i was right sad

Thought not taught
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Mandesz(m): 6:49am On Oct 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

Only fools take Obi serious. Someone who isn't contesting

Why are Nigerians so stupid like this. Someone on inec list as lp candidate isn't contesting? This level of illiteracy can be life threatening!
I give up on better Nigeria we dream for if someone like u still live.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by justclinton(m): 6:52am On Oct 29, 2022
adekolaelect:
Reno has become night mer for Obi and his supporters. He knows well when and where to hold their blocus . Only Reno is disorganizing and keeping them inactive . Reno there is God ooooo.

Oga please check ur spelling for nightmare
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:55am On Oct 29, 2022
Mandesz:

Why are Nigerians so stupid like this. Someone on inec list as lp candidate isn't contesting? This level of illiteracy can be life threatening!
I give up on better Nigeria we dream for if someone like u still live.
LOl

I didn't mean he's not on INEC list please

I mean he's not an opposition nor stumbling block to Tinubu presidency

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Toosure70: 6:58am On Oct 29, 2022
Don't mind that one jare
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Picardor2: 7:00am On Oct 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

Only fools take Obi serious. Someone who isn't contesting

U will see why u need to take him serious soon as u will suddenly see him as the president soon. Is not just a prediction
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:03am On Oct 29, 2022
Picardor2:

U will see why u need to take him serious soon as u will suddenly see him as the president soon. Is not just a prediction
LOl

The earlier you come to terms with reality that igbo cannot rule the ZOO the better for you
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Benchilwell: 7:11am On Oct 29, 2022
Rhino mumukri leave obi alone,and face wike that is giving ur atiku problem in pdp and making many southern leaders to work against his victory,or u dey fear to attack wike, because his not like obi dat will not respond to u.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:48am On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Reno omokri Criticised Peter obi, says he has been running from head-of-state to another, governors to another seeking for endorsement, yet he says past and present leaders are bad.

* He also tweets that Obi want to be Commander in Chief, yet obeys IPOB religiously, and always dodging from critising them.

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1585999928975036416?t=ANfi-OZUlXAqQkrYo2zdzA&s=19

Peter obi matter go soon take this one to early grave...
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Kazeem47(m): 8:04am On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:

Comrade why are you like this na,you too like Vawulence.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Ceejay94: 8:04am On Oct 29, 2022
All I have to say is that Reno is the worst hypocrite I have ever seen in life. He has been praising obi all this while before he started castigating him because of his candidate Atiku. He said he is the best president that will ever happen to Nigeria. Now he is saying another thing...CAMELEON

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching / National Assembly Severance Package To Gulp N2.8bn / Reps Adopts 2014 Confab report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.