Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim (51724 Views)

Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) / Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit / Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by ipobarethieves: 2:40am On Oct 29, 2022
sad OKORO/AMAKAs are carriers of EVIL.Tufia sad sad angry! May that FEAR consume dem
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by SaturnNick(m): 4:00am On Oct 29, 2022
Nigerians don't believe in global warming grin grin grin
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by placeofallure(f): 4:20am On Oct 29, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Tinubou's Lagos again! He should contact his oluwole Chicago engineers to tackle the problems

There's no problem as far as the Third Mainland Bridge is concerned. I pass through the Adekunle axis of the bridge upwards to the bridge every work day. Adekunle is not flooded, neither has the water level under the bridge changed. I was still there on Friday! People are just fake alarmists looking for trouble where there's none.
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by vaca1: 4:35am On Oct 29, 2022
Kingzeez10:
Another heartbreaking news for IPOB pigs. They'll still wail regardless sha. Just watch
Using ipigs to Garner likes is the new low.

Shows ipigs rule your life . Sweet

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by egojeny1(f): 4:41am On Oct 29, 2022
Passed through there yesterday and didn't see any rise, infact the gap btw the water and the bridge neck is still very very far
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by Hespee93: 5:01am On Oct 29, 2022
mastermaestro:
Sometimes government should make a scapegoat of fake news merchants. Fake news is evil. It destroys businesses, damages reputation, and causes chaos. What irritates me most are the celebrities who add flames to push it farther.

Charge them for spreading false information and causing public panic. angry

I don't even know why the bill to regulate social media was not passed?

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by Bhol28: 5:05am On Oct 29, 2022
The names of those happily sharing the fake news speaks for itself.They live in Lagos and get their income but hate progress of Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by njelrapheal: 5:28am On Oct 29, 2022
Opexzy:

This is fact, that's my route and no noticeable change in the water level.

It's really surprising how people will just sit in the corner of their bedroom and start mongering fear by sharing fake news.

There was an increase in the water level. Even though not as exxergerated. At some point it was level the the barricade at outer apongbon enroute to leventis. That site where there was construction going on.
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by Minjim: 5:30am On Oct 29, 2022
These people just want to bring down Lagos by all means. What's their obsession with the city?

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by Minjim: 5:33am On Oct 29, 2022
njelrapheal:

There was an increase in the water level. Even though not as exxergerated. At some point it was level the the barricade at outer apongbon enroute to leventis. That site where there was construction going on.

An increase would be nice. Whenever I pass there I always wonder about the low level of the water To a point I noticed people standing right in it scoping sand.
I'll love to see them them come scope sand now
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by Gbajure(m): 5:40am On Oct 29, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
Lasgidi go still sink... Just a question of time undecided

Village boy! Most of you don't even know that Lagos Island is not Lagos state. Mumu
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by Atlantis585: 5:58am On Oct 29, 2022
Kingzeez10:
Another heartbreaking news for IPOB pigs. They'll still wail regardless sha. Just watch

What manner of idiots do we have on Nairaland these days? An important topic as this is being discussed here and your only contribution is a display of your idiotic tribalism.

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by Pat081: 6:00am On Oct 29, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
People can lie sha
people can lie like wise government too the wise ones should b moving to save place now b4 it is too late for them to do so
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by DenreleDave(m): 6:07am On Oct 29, 2022
Reinaldo:

My father is an Oponu

Opo.Nu Ni baba e
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by DenreleDave(m): 6:08am On Oct 29, 2022
intruder15:

Wetin concern IPOB and flood? I don't understand how we reason. A natural disaster is coming. What are we doing about it? When last have you passed Carter bridge link road to Apongbon? If you have passed there recently, you will notice the unusual high water level.

It's only in Nigeria we play politics over very crucial matters.

Ip0b.. We know u r very sad because the news is not truth.
U didn't even confirm, u just agreed with the fake news.. U Ip0bs are d00med with ur fake news against Lagos and Nigeria

More tears for you....
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by Adakintroy: 6:27am On Oct 29, 2022
Some Nigerian and mumu.

So Una belief say millions of people go De Lagos and water for that bridge fill reach bream them no yakpa.

Same Nigeria weh no De hear gunshot before them lock shop.
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by zedman1(m): 6:28am On Oct 29, 2022
The intelligent report was written by a not so intelligent person. When I read "which might subsequently submerged" and "staff's are advised to", I knew it was bull shyte written just to cause panic.
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by Paulianfa(m): 6:33am On Oct 29, 2022
God is in control
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by depure(m): 6:38am On Oct 29, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
This brings relief but hope the refutation reports constitutes facts and accurate information sha?
If you are in doubt and you are in Lagos come there and have a look
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by Pedrocross4568(m): 6:41am On Oct 29, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
This brings relief but hope the refutation reports constitutes facts and accurate information sha?

Very accurate bro. I checked it out myself two days ago. No cost for worries

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by Zetty177x: 6:45am On Oct 29, 2022
One man is taking all ur money in Lagos...$5million dollars monthly and #50b monthly....I'm sure to an extent, huge funds can ameliorate some of these flooding issues...but una mumu nor fit do..some mumus are even supporting thienubu openly here..may that water overflow and wash u to oblivion

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by Toosure70: 6:54am On Oct 29, 2022
Opposition lies ni
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by biggy00000(m): 7:00am On Oct 29, 2022
CaptainFM1:
That bridge that wobbles. I pity those plying that bridge! Anyone that's safety conscious will avoid that bridge by all means.

Oga safety officer, suggest alternative route aside 3mb n Eko bridge
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by biggy00000(m): 7:02am On Oct 29, 2022
Pedrocross4568:

Very accurate bro. I checked it out myself two days ago. No cost for worries

I pass this bridge at least 3 times weekly, n I have told all who listen that the video report is not true as the water lever has not gotten to a all time high

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by ZombieSlayer1: 7:11am On Oct 29, 2022
Kingzeez10:
You, and the sheep who liked and shared your post, are imbeciles
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by kaywhy09(m): 7:35am On Oct 29, 2022
Its okay then
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by Actuarydeji(m): 7:42am On Oct 29, 2022
Majority of the fake News in Nigeria were mastermind by some unscrupulous set of people, I will not mention any tribe here Sha. If you guys are tired of this country just go and stop all these fake News.
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by faceland: 8:09am On Oct 29, 2022
sounds like those fake WhatsApp chain message.

Look at the shadow cast and the size of the cars in comparison with the shadow.
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by Anndrew(m): 8:15am On Oct 29, 2022
Zetty177x:
One man is taking all ur money in Lagos...$5million dollars monthly and #50b monthly....I'm sure to an extent, huge funds can ameliorate some of these flooding issues...but una mumu nor fit do..some mumus are even supporting thienubu openly here..may that water overflow and wash u to oblivion
lolz..Alaye,u never hear of Mumu follow come..

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by Akagas(m): 8:17am On Oct 29, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Why are you stupid?
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by Kennyohio(m): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2022
LaReinaa:
The write up is 100% accurate, I passed 3rd mainland in the morning and this evening and yes, the water level is noticeable higher than usual but definitely not up to the brim or anywhere close to it, as stated up there, it was the part of oworoshoki bridge that looks very higher from a distance.. The panic videos circulating all over was very unnecessary!

I noticed it going to work at the island.

It's a fact and not what the government says.

See for yourself
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by solomon36670: 8:18am On Oct 29, 2022
has already deployed their force to the scene, they are naturally attracted to Bad happening and newsNaija Cover has already deployed their force to the scene, they are naturally attracted to Bad happening and news...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) / Supreme Court Victory: Orji Uzor Kalu Reacts / Army Reacts To Photo Of Soldiers Torturing A Man In Nassarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.