Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? (11587 Views)

How I Made Money Blogging With Less Than 125 Visitor A Day And No Adsense / How I Made Money From Cpm Adnetworks Online / Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by OgaDeyVex: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2022
Get In Touch With . COM

If You Have Interest In Becoming a Blogger.

Our Whatsapp Chat Is 0810-373-9506

My Oga No Dey Vex Again ooooo
Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by KingOfTheDamned: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2022
It's called trade secrets for a reason.. undecided

Mugu

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by Cmanforall: 11:38am On Oct 29, 2022
garyaustin:
What are some unusual ways you made money with a Blog? Only Blog owners should comment.
Why the question?

You can first tell us how you made money whether usual or unusual. Unless you're a thief
Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by Ifebaby16(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2022
I earn money through various sources through my blog only.

I can teach anyone who's interested too.

Just 150k.

Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by Dshocker(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2022
garyaustin:
What are some unusual ways you made money with a Blog? Only Blog owners should comment.

Through blackmail, just like how Peoples Gazette wanted to blackmail Allen Onyema of Peace airline.
Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by Esywrite: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2022
bazooka4jesus:
for time its Sponsored Post

Vacancy: Entertainment Blogger Needed
https://www.nairaland.com/7373023/need-entertainment-blogger-pay-15k

Please how much do you charge per sponsored post?
Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by Davesry: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2022
Hmmm
Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by Dareal90s(m): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2022
Sheriman:
So People still open blog these days??
I made over $600 on my blog this month alone, $200 from AdSense ND over $400+ through guest post.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by siofra(f): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2022
People who don't know will say blogging is dead. It's not dead, my dear. You don't know what you're doing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by Skty: 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
tosyne2much:
It's becoming increasing difficult to actually make something out of blogging, especially if you're a Content Writer

I got so frustrated at some point. I had to ditch my blog and focused on blockchain content writing platforms instead
I blogged for years and didn't make a dime. .. blogging and coming out successful is based on luck...the market is saturated

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by Skty: 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
siofra:
People who don't know will say blogging is dead. It's not dead, my dear. You don't know what you're doing.

What do we need to do then?

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by olola4(m): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
I market my service with my blog grin

That’s the best way to make money as a blogger, learn a skill and use your blog to sell yourself.

winkThank me later.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by naijadiplomat(m): 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
On PositiveNaija, a number of ways:

1. Affordable adverts (e.g. 10,000 Naira to advertise on our website per year).

2. Organising customised online competitions for individuals and organisations for various events (e.g. birthdays, anniversaries, projects, memorials, etc).

3. Sponsored research articles (e.g. Best Nigerian Universities Offering Psychology - Sponsored by Beyond Horizons, etc.)

4. Ebooks on Nigeria and Nigerians (e.g. List of Nigerian Businesses You Can Trust and Work With - based on honest personal encounters)
Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by garyaustin(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
Cmanforall:

Why the question?

You can first tell us how you made money whether usual or unusual. Unless you're a thief
I am a blogger. I am sampling informed opinions so as to know the way to go.
Check me out here: https://www..com.ng/index.php/2022/10/05//
Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by Hoelujohn: 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
Write content promoting Tinubu
Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by garyaustin(m): 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
garyaustin:
I am a blogger. I am sampling informed opinions so as to know the way to go.
Check me out here: https://www..com.ng/index.php/2022/10/05//
Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by nesane70: 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
It's called trade secrets for a reason.. undecided

Mugu
see ur mouth like trade secret.
U just learn d word, then u don't know wat a trade secret

3 Likes

Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by Omini247: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
Your niche matters....if you get a catchy niche just grow
Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by KingOfTheDamned: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
nesane70:
see ur mouth like trade secret.
U just learn d word, then u don't know wat a trade secret

You are a mugu.

Nonentity
Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by lifenija: 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

You are a mugu.

Nonentity
u wen dey insult person define trade secret

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by Emeka71(m): 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
Linking my blog to a product.

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by Obascoetubi: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Do people still make money from blogging? I think Vlogging has taken over.

Let's hear from the experts.
what is vlogging all about?
Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by wealthpreach(m): 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
There is so much money in blogging. Most people are just oblivious to what is in vogue.

First of all, you can get 20 expired domains, publish 20 articles on them and sell them for $300 each—as starter sites.

Secondly, choose a niche with 1st tier country audience, look for super-low competition keywords, and bank hard in less than 6 months.

If you still write without keyword research, or you write in competitive niches and expect to make money; f you make that money let me sell buns.

8 Likes

Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by Revolva(m): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
Get In Touch With . COM

If You Have Interest In Becoming a Blogger.

Our Whatsapp Chat Is 0810-373-9506

My Oga No Dey Vex Again ooooo

See dis one..dem de talk something u de talk another thing
Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by lionel4power(m): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
I was paid N3milion to remove a post. grin
Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by Revolva(m): 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
Dareal90s:

I made over $600 on my blog this month alone, $200 from AdSense ND over $400+ through guest post.

Wow wat niche are you doing
Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by OgaDeyVex: 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
Revolva:

See dis one..dem de talk something u de talk another thing

This Is The Reason Why Oga Just Dey Vex

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Naira Exchange Rate On Nigeria Paypal??? / Nigeria's First Email Service Naij.com / Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.