Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (38450 Views)

Zamfara: INEC Officials Kidnapped On Their Way To Collation Centre / My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki / Terrorists Release 4 Children Kidnapped On Abuja-Kaduna Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Chrismania100: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2022
Stop drinking Aromobitters,it is not healthy to your empty thinking faculties.

Obamaofusa:

I dont know Tinubu except on tv but I know he is gifted with the aura of growth and development.God will use him to profit us in this country that all former leaders have bastardized..

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by tungamaje: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2022
Formularcr7:
You're not even sure of what you see

Yes he's not sure of what he saw. But he was sure he saw vigilantes and Amotekun rushing to the spot. What do you have to say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by kponkedenge(m): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

who save igbo in the hands of ritualist and ugm in Igbo land?

those leaders ruling you, na Yoruba and hausa voted them? na Yoruba elect the most useless governor in Nigeria situated in Abia state?

when they're abusing people of bad governance igbo should have shame when talking, Yoruba is not on the same league with you when electing competent leaders, Buhari came with good intention but cabal he allowed in his govt ruined his chances of making history, still he tried in some sectors

Lol..... all of a sudden, you people now believe that Buhari's government was an eyesore.

And you believe Tinubu will not be overwhelmed by Shettima's cabal?

Lol, you guys are so blinded by tribalism that you can't even see what is staring you in the face.

Same way we warned you guys about Buhari back then and you insulted and called us names, it's the same mistake you're about to make now..... Only that this time, it will be worse.

Enjoy your emilokan lord, but just know that how Buhari's presidency didn't favour the average northerner, in fact they became poorer and unsecured under Buhari, same fate is awaiting you guys.

4 Likes

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Brushstrokes20: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!
The shithole move from top to bottom under the watch of some lifeless general! undecided
Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!
VOTE WISELY COME 2023.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by TechW: 9:52am On Oct 29, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

Don't be daft. A senator sponsors bills in the Senate.

After Tinubu was a Senator BEFORE he was Governor. He didn't return to Senate in 2007.

You should keep quiet instead of showing everyone how low your IQ is.
But he was a senator? Besides that, as a chieftain of APC, what impact has he made? You packaged the worst man on earth and think your wish will come to a fulfilment. Only time will tell

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Tsolutionjoseph: 9:53am On Oct 29, 2022
APCnaPDP:
You wanna vote APC again Shebi? Continue, you will have another 8 years to deal with kidnapping and inflation.
this is issue of fulani
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Princedapace(m): 9:54am On Oct 29, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

who save igbo in the hands of ritualist and ugm in Igbo land?

those leaders ruling you, na Yoruba and hausa voted them? na Yoruba elect the most useless governor in Nigeria situated in Abia state?

when they're abusing people of bad governance igbo should have shame when talking, Yoruba is not on the same league with you when electing competent leaders, Buhari came with good intention but cabal he allowed in his govt ruined his chances of making history, still he tried in some sectors

Oga, calm down. U are too tribalistic. The same thing happening in Igbo land is as a result of failed Nigeria leadership. I am not here to drag Igbo or Hausa with u. I am here talking about failed Nigeria. I dont know why Nigerians are too tribalistic. This post is mainly about failed leadership.
If Nigeria was working, no one would be agitating to leave. So, calm down. Abeg, I no get energy. I am a software developer. We no dey get energy for tribal arguments.

I hope ur loved politicians are facing what an average Nigerian is facing. U are here dragging Igbos. The Igbo land is also facing what every region is facing and it boils down to same thing. Failed leadership. The last time I checked, Nigeria runs a unitary system and the central govt has total control of internal security.

EVen if u manage to form a local security unit, they cant carry AK47 and if they manage to catch any criminal, they must hand it over to the police which is controled from Abuja. Oga, I am not ur regular nairaland who argues with sentiment.
Every security challenge facing Nigeria today is as a result of failed central system of govt. And na Yoruba and northerners dey run the central govt for decades and they have achieved nothing. Period.

4 Likes

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 29, 2022
Some people just thinking they would use fear to subdue us as if they have infinite life ... One cannot live in peace in this country... Na wa o.
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by zombieHUNTER: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2022
Obamaofusa:
The only person that will suffer is you if you love sufferness.Everybody else will thank God for making Tinubu the president of Nigeria in 2023.
All the places and people Tinubu has had relationship with,have seen growth and development.Delloitte,NADECO,EXONMOBIL,Lagos etc.
Nigeria will grow exponentially during Tinubu's presidency.He has that midas touch that makes things grow positively.

APc is insecurity
APc is hardship

Nigerians are tired of APc
kidnapping everywhere

Are you a kidnapper?.. you will be caught this evil supporter

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Benchilwell: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2022
kponkedenge:

Lol..... all of a sudden, you people now believe that Buhari's government was an eyesore.

And you believe Tinubu will not be overwhelmed by Shettima's cabal?

Lol, you guys are so blinded by tribalism that you can't even see what is staring you in the face.

Same way we warned you guys about Buhari back then and you insulted and called us names, it's the same mistake you're about to make now..... Only that this time, it will be worse.

Enjoy your emilokan lord, but just know that how Buhari's presidency didn't favour the average northerner, in fact they became poorer and unsecured under Buhari, same fate is awaiting you guys.
with diz, anybody using buhari as an example of any discussion,I pray let did way buhari administration is doing now, be part of his life today and d future.
Omo see F9 everywhere of buhari abc government.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Angelfrost(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2022
Kidnapping for ransom is a big and booming business in Nigeria today! Facts!

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by TechW: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu fought the democracy your stoopid self enjoy today. Meanwhile Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa
NB, Bastards bring father into every discussion, having said that, what democracy did he fight for?
And if at all he was part of it, is he the only person? Was it fighting to take over from the military 9r for civilians to take over?
So, he fought with his drug money and you think that qualifies him to be the president of the country?

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by tungamaje: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2022
Princedapace:
continue to vote nonsense people becus of tribe. U will all tell me if these kidnappers do kidnap ur loved politicians. Buhari was a known tribalists and he has destroyed Nigeria patapata. He made security system a complete islamic affairs. Muslims that are known to be sentimental when it comes to issue such as this. Make una brace up.
Nigerians would be raped, killed, kidnapped and stollen from the more. Keep voting based on tribalism.

I hope ur loved politician will come and bail u. I have never seen people as st*pid as most Nigerians.

I was shocked when a Yoruba man told me he will vote Tinubu although he knows he can't perform because he is their person. How could a person who claims they are sophisticated think in such a way. Let's just hope this is not their general decision

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by jullary(m): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2022
Obamaofusa:
The only person that will suffer is you if you love sufferness.Everybody else will thank God for making Tinubu the president of Nigeria in 2023.
All the places and people Tinubu has had relationship with,have seen growth and development.Delloitte,NADECO,EXONMOBIL,Lagos etc.
Nigeria will grow exponentially during Tinubu's presidency.He has that midas touch that makes things grow positively.
why u people not thinking of age for christ sake! I be confirm omoluabi before u shout ipob

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Rajiolaade: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2022
Obamaofusa:
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by damkin24(m): 10:04am On Oct 29, 2022
Vote4Obi:
Yet a sick, old and dying man who has a Boko Haram sympathizer as vice is trying to be president.

I pity those fools campaigning for Tinubu, if they think there is suffering let them wait until Tinubu emerges and see the real suffering.

If they think there is insecurity, let them wait until Shetima and the cabals seize control from an old and sick Tinubu.

Nigerians will get sense by force. You ask them to vote Peter Obi, some will start behaving like they're doing you a favour.

Let everyone vote their conscience because karma is waiting at the other side!

After all many of those shouting sai barber in 2015 are either dead or suffering terribly. Same faith awaits those shouting emi lokan and city boy today, just that yours would be worse!!
Don't cry here please. Take your cry to somewhere else. Who told you your Pandora is the messiah?
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Kagd10: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2022
TechW:

NB, Bastards bring father into every discussion, having said that, what democracy did he fight for?
And if at all he was part of it, is he the only person? Was it fighting to take over from the military 9r for civilians to take over?
So, he fought with his drug money and you think that qualifies him to be the president of the country?

Which one did your uselesssss leaders do in your enclave? Just like your ancestors kpai with their unwarranted hate, you will kpai if you don't stop hating on people who didn't rule you or your papa while ignoring your uselesssss leaders in your enclave
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Proudlyomonna: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2022
kezil:
What is even going on in this country

Our Security have been turned into a big Joke by the supposed Alika General of a President, that's exactly what's going on in this Country.
Apc is the Worst Disaster to hit this Country.
Anyone can just gather some animals,motivate them and carry out criminality unchallenged.
#ENDAPCSAVENIJANOW.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by alamoht(m): 10:10am On Oct 29, 2022
[quote author=Obamaofusa post=117957078]The only person that will suffer is you if you love sufferness.Everybody else will thank God for making Tinubu the president of Nigeria in 2023.

Senseless idiot! Everywhere he touches always experience development and yet Nigeria is this bad after forcing Buhari on us.
He never admitted to how bad Buhari has turned the Nation to and you want us to vote in the old fool again.
All the billions and millions he's donating around the nation were monies he stole...God pass all you
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by TechW: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2022
Kagd10:

Which one did your uselesssss leaders do in your enclave? Just like your ancestors kpai with their unwarranted hate, you will kpai if you don't stop hating on people who didn't rule you or your papa while ignoring your uselesssss leaders in your enclave
What kept you in this angry state if not hate? all through your life , no peace, heart filled with hatred. That hate will consume you and your likes.
Bitter soul.

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by APCnaPDP: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
this is issue of fulani

No,it is caused by insincere leadership and lack of seriousness to fight crime.

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Kagd10: 10:19am On Oct 29, 2022
TechW:

What kept you in this angry state if not hate? all through your life , no peace, hearth filled with hatred. That hate will consume you and your likes.
Bitter soul.

I'm not the one hating on people who didn't rule me or my papa while flocking to their region yet ignoring the uselessss leaders in the SE.

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa nor was he part of any federal administration.

In fact, it was Your Peter Obi who was previously in Gej federal administration and was the one who chaired the shambolic privatization of Nigeria's electricity discos after it was bought back from the previous Atiku shambolic privatization. Also, Peter Obi was fingered as the master planner behind Madueke's corruption just as the arrested fidelity MD Okonkwo confessed.

He couldn't grow Anambra revenues but instead, looted the meager Anambra was generating by investing State funds into his family business while also using Anambra funds to finance fidelity capital base so as to have access to free dollars hence taking crazy amount of money out of the country to pandora heavens.

I repeat, let your Peter Obi go make his Anambra great first.

And anyone who keep hating on Tinubu, considering he didn't rule him or his papa, you will kpai with your unwarranted hate, just like your hateful ancestors kpai with their unwarranted hate. It's what it is.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Greenback: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2022
Imagine the aggression and and wrath and brute force and violence buhari and the military and the police and even coneheaded structures would've applied against this menance if the culprits were say,Igbos or ijaws!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by joefelin2345: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2022
Vote4Obi:
Yet a sick, old and dying man who has a Boko Haram sympathizer as vice is trying to be president.

I pity those fools campaigning for Tinubu, if they think there is suffering let them wait until Tinubu emerges and see the real suffering.

If they think there is insecurity, let them wait until Shetima and the cabals seize control from an old and sick Tinubu.

Nigerians will get sense by force. You ask them to vote Peter Obi, some will start behaving like they're doing you a favour.

After all many of those shouting sai barber in 2015 are either dead or suffering terribly. Same faith awaits those shouting emi lokan and city boy today, just that yours would be worse!!
Oga can't you just campaign for your candidate without mentioning & abusing other candidates? For God's sake tell us in concrete terms the political & national achievements of your called candidates for us to make up our minds to vote for him in the coming general elections? Other that the fact that you just want your man to be the President what exactly were his achievements in his state during his 8 years as the Governor. What efforts did he make to embrace other Nigerians other than being myopic in his approach to governance & national unity then?
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by TechW: 10:29am On Oct 29, 2022
Kagd10:

I'm not the one hating on people who didn't rule me or my papa while flocking to their region yet ignoring the uselessss leaders in the SE.

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa nor was he part of any federal administration.

In fact, it was Your Peter Obi who was previously in Gej federal administration and was the one who chaired the shambolic privatization of Nigeria's electricity discos after it was bought back from the previous Atiku shambolic privatization. Also, Peter Obi was fingered as the master planner behind Madueke's corruption just as the arrested fidelity MD Okonkwo confessed.

He couldn't grow Anambra revenues but instead, looted the meager Anambra was generating by investing State funds into his family business while also using Anambra funds to finance fidelity capital base so as to have access to free dollars hence taking crazy amount of money out of the country to pandora heavens.

I repeat, let your Peter Obi go make his Anambra great first.

And anyone who keep hating on Tinubu, considering he didn't rule him or his papa, you will kpai with your unwarranted hate, just like your hateful ancestors kpai with their unwarranted hate. It's what it is.
If you are not hating, what is then your problem?
Is your problem that Peter obi is contesting or that people are supporting him?
Obasanjo is a Yoruba man, see what he has to say about obi,
Watch from 1m 30sec mark.to know who is hateful and greedy here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdRUnW1s8ws

Lastly, panama pandora Tinubu reputation is very bad that no amount of insults from urchins can change that

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Kagd10: 10:32am On Oct 29, 2022
TechW:

If you are not hating, what is then your problem?
Is your problem that Peter obi is contesting or what or that people are supporting him.
Obasanjo is a Yoruba man, see what he has to say about obi,
Watch from 1m 30sec mark.to know who is hateful and greedy here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdRUnW1s8ws

My problem is your yuseless self crying daily over Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa while you champion your failureeee criminal leaders in the SE. You dey mad! Anyway, just like your ancestors kpai with their unwarranted hate, so shall you if you don't desist from hating people who didn't rule you or your papa.
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Temptee101(m): 10:32am On Oct 29, 2022
Vote4Obi:

Don't mind them.

I keep saying it, Buhari will look like an Obama should that old, corrupt druggie become the president

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by TechW: 10:35am On Oct 29, 2022
Kagd10:

My problem is your yuseless self crying daily over Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa while you champion your failureeee criminal leaders in the SE. You dey mad! Anyway, just like your ancestors kpai with their unwarranted hate, so shall you if you don't desist from hating people who didn't rule you or your papa.
Same useless you said that I left my papa house to Lagos where he was the governor, hence been ruled by him, the same you are saying that he did not rule me. I know bastards do not have legitimate father, so there is no father attached to your name to mention.

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Billygee2u: 10:37am On Oct 29, 2022
God1000:
Innocent nigerians getting kidnapped every now and then is sickening and unacceptable.

Who will rescue them?
And yet some usel.ess people are still campaigning for APCriminals .

3 Likes

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Kagd10: 10:37am On Oct 29, 2022
TechW:

Same useless you said that I left my papa house to Lagos where he was the governor, hence been ruled by him, the same you are saying that he did not rule me. I know bastards do not have legitimate father, so there is no father attached to your name to mention.

He didn't rule you or your papa because he's not your SE governors. Rather it's your yuseless self running to the Lagos he built while you neglect your useless leaders in the SE yet hating magnanimous people who accommodated your asses. Just like your Hateful Ungrateful ancestors kpai with their hate, so shall you if you don't desist. It's what it is.
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by CheapHomes1: 10:41am On Oct 29, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Very interesting. Based on your assertion, Pls where is NADECO now? So are you saying that Tinubu is responsible for the growth and development of Deloitte, ExxonMobil and Lagos? Can you pls explain how?

Since you say "ALL the people Tinubu has had relationship with,have seen growth and development", can you pls mention those people? Can we add buhari to that list of people?

NB: emphasis is on ALL

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by hardbody: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Can you just wake up from your dream and face reality.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Phone Numbers Of All The Ministers In Nigeria. / COVID-19: Wahab Adegbenro Is Dead! Ondo Health Commissioner Dies / ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.