Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (38460 Views)

Zamfara: INEC Officials Kidnapped On Their Way To Collation Centre / My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki / Terrorists Release 4 Children Kidnapped On Abuja-Kaduna Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Princedapace(m): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

oh na Yoruba and North they run the central, so the central bank run by delta igbo abi delta no be igbo again na Yoruba go still get the blame

the last sensible person in your region travelled out late last year hence the gross foolishness of you people in bunch

Oga, the central bank is controled by the central govt just the way your national assembly is completely oh yes member to the central govt.
Nigeria runs a unitary syystem and the president and her allies calls the shots. They decide on all the vital aspect of the entire country. That is why ur country has failed over and over again.
Abi u want to lie that Nigeria has not failed?
Even the judiciary is in the pockets of the president. Nigeria is purely unitary. And that is bad. Take away sentiment, u know what im saying. It is like blaming a governor for insecurity in his state. Makes no sense with the system of govt we run.
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by InvertedHammer: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
/
Fulani herdsmen have been very audacious in the last 7 years of Buhari their kinsman.

People have been wailing and gnashing their teeth in vain.

The same victims or potential victims are campaigning to have another Fulani man (Atiku) mount the saddle

Why should I be worried about Nigerians? They keep empowering their killers and try to play victims.

/
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by NoToTerrorists: 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
till Date there are still many kidnapping in southeast states roads but it is not a problem since na their leaders but other tribe leaders must be cooked alive for little insecurities that we are yet to know what went wrong, those guys might be an armed robbers ran after chase of securities men

insecurities will never have a stay here in southwest, we've competent hands to address such
yet the greatest massacre of modern times happened in Owo. You are simply daft.
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
yet the greatest massacre of modern times happened in Owo. You are simply daft.

the one that happened in ozubulu is not massacre but Biafra meeting

the only sensible person in your lineage died longtime ago

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
Princedapace:

Oga, the central bank is controled by the central govt just the way your national assembly is completely oh yes member to the central govt.
Nigeria runs a unitary syystem and the president and her allies calls the shots. They decide on all the vital aspect of the entire country. That is why ur country has failed over and over again.
Abi u want to lie that Nigeria has not failed?
Even the judiciary is in the pockets of the president. Nigeria is purely unitary. And that is bad. Take away sentiment, u know what im saying. It is like blaming a governor for insecurity in his state. Makes no sense with the system of govt we run.

is control by central govt yet Soludo make wave under obj and lamido did under Gej

you're trying to prove smartness in the realm of foolishness, Pele uncle
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by JBoss25(m): 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
Obamaofusa:

I dont know Tinubu except on tv but I know he is gifted with the aura of growth and development.God will use him to profit us in this country that all former leaders have bastardized..
at age 86? Who use u do jazz?
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Menclothing: 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
A Nigeria like Adamawa
A Nigeria like Anambra
A Nigeria like lagos

Which one is your choice no sentiment
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Otunbakayce: 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
Obamaofusa:

I dont know Tinubu except on tv but I know he is gifted with the aura of growth and development.God will use him to profit us in this country that all former leaders have bastardized..
Who is this one again? How can someone be this myopic and foolish.
That was how Buhari fooled you people.
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Cosmatikka: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
Danieldara011:
This is terrible
Yet on Tinubu's manhood you stand
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Iykenuwa(m): 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
Obamaofusa:

I am ignorant, and I dont know Tinubu except on tv but I know he is gifted with the aura of growth and development.God will use him to profit us in this country that all former leaders have bastardized..

How secure is Lagos State?
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Neddstark: 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
kasonud:

You must be deaf and blind to support old, sick, and corrupt Tinubu hence you could not read nor watch Obi's comments on security. Abeg we are waiting for Tinubu's live interview on the issue raised

Na ya papa you dey describe. No be your thief talk say he no go talk solution to security even if them point am gun for head? Obidient lemming
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by moshino(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ttalk:
This is getting out of hand o

"Getting out of hand"? It has been out of hand for over 4 years now. Or have you been living under a rock.
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by darediamond(m): 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
Obamaofusa:
The only person that will suffer is you if you love sufferness.Everybody else will thank God for making Tinubu the president of Nigeria in 2023.
All the places and people Tinubu has had relationship with,have seen growth and development.Delloitte,NADECO,EXONMOBIL,Lagos etc.
Nigeria will grow exponentially during Tinubu's presidency.He has that midas touch that makes things grow positively.
What has The Capitalist you are selling to us now done for ordinary Lagosians to start with?

Who ordered the ENDSARS Killings?

Can you say amen to this prayer: May it happen to my children all happened to the Dead ENDSARS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN?

CAN YOU?

WANNA DEFEND AND OR CAMPAIGN THE ARROGANT, MURDERER AND CALLOUS TINUBU FURTHER EITHER RESPECTFULLY OR ABUSIVELY?

BRING IT ON!!!!!
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by GoodIsGod: 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
Antyislam:
When I said muric is encouraging Yoruba Muslims into terorism , some people called me names
He is.
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Luckybelt: 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
I drove along that few times this year, I didn’t see security men. They should deploy Amotekun on that road
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. undecided
THIS IS D ERA OF HITECHNOLOGY THAT TRACK CRIMINALS,EVERY STATE GOVT HAS BOUNDRIES WITH EACH OTHER. THEY SHOULD HAVE INTEL DRONES STATIONS TRACKING THE HIGHWAYS FOR INTELLIGENCE IN ADDITION TO HIGHWAY PETROL TEAM ON EACH PERIMETER. angry
WE JUST NEED YOUNG INTELLECTUALS IN GOVT TO SET THINGS RIGHT,NOT OLD REDUNDANT DUMB GOVNG BY NOVICE ACTIONS. angry
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by QuietMynd: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
I saw this incident with my two eyes.
Everyone made a u turn
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by enemybulldozer(m): 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Ijb11: 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
Nigeria
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by FarmTech(m): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
E dog dey reach everywhere! 2023 will be wonderful. The words of people like Malaife? And one general like that are now coming to pass. They said fulani are occupying forests in southern Nigeria. We need to do sth oo.
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by NoToTerrorists: 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

the one that happened in ozubulu is not massacre but Biafra meeting

the only sensible person in your lineage died longtime ago
I’m living way better than you while you are in your coven defending the catastrophe that will soon befall you and your family. If you have mind, drive through Lagos - Ibadan express way and park by the road side let’s see if you won’t be kidnapped and have your family coming on Social Media to crowdfund for 10 Million.
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Akmahoghany: 5:59am On Oct 30, 2022
Vote4Obi:
Yet a sick, old and dying man who has a Boko Haram sympathizer as vice is trying to be president.

I pity those fools campaigning for Tinubu, if they think there is suffering let them wait until Tinubu emerges and see the real suffering.

If they think there is insecurity, let them wait until Shetima and the cabals seize control from an old and sick Tinubu.

Nigerians will get sense by force. You ask them to vote Peter Obi, some will start behaving like they're doing you a favour.

Let everyone vote their conscience because karma is waiting at the other side!

After all many of those shouting sai barber in 2015 are either dead or suffering terribly. Same faith awaits those shouting emi lokan and city boy today, just that yours would be worse!!

Thank you for the advice. So nah your mumu Pandora go come stop kidnapping.
These OBItuarists sef nah comedian all of una be. I rest my case.
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Akmahoghany: 6:02am On Oct 30, 2022
Vote4Obi:

All I'm praying for you is for karma to do justice on you and others like you!

It's only a matter of time!!

As for me, I have options. I currently earn in hard currency and most of my family members are either in US or UK. I will simply leave Nigeria when shiit eventually hits the fan.

Oga expatriate, don't wait till that time, the door is widely open. You can take your exit, go and join your family in diaspora.
Good riddance to bad rubbish!!!
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:48am On Oct 30, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
I’m living way better than you while you are in your coven defending the catastrophe that will soon befall you and your family. If you have mind, drive through Lagos - Ibadan express way and park by the road side let’s see if you won’t be kidnapped and have your family coming on Social Media to crowdfund for 10 Million.

I did yesterday and I'm coming back to Lagos today meanwhile you can't try that in southeast states that's if you even have keke, your Governor said you m0rons dont need good road because you dont have car

online billionaire, me I don't need to brag, but I'm not on the same standard with your family crowd funding lifestyle

na frustration go kee you las las, somebody should chained you before you go jump inside river Niger water

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by coputa(m): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
The reasons kidnapping and terrorism is going on unchecked is because of religious sympathy and support from the security forces and the government.The government has given up on security matters in the country.they are now having a field day.This APC government has failed on all fronts.and BAT still want to continue where Buhari stop.
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by NoToTerrorists: 12:24am On Oct 31, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

I did yesterday and I'm coming back to Lagos today meanwhile you can't try that in southeast states that's if you even have keke, your Governor said you m0rons dont need good road because you dont have car

online billionaire, me I don't need to brag, but I'm not on the same standard with your family crowd funding lifestyle

na frustration go kee you las las, somebody should chained you before you go jump inside river Niger water
clown. I bought my first car while in Uni. The little money I had then is even enough to startup an empowerment scheme for your timid and mediocre family or even be sharing tradermoni to you, so you can keep going to and fro Ibadan to make ends meet, till Fulani Herdsmen finally catches you. Go to Twitter and type Abeokuta- Ibadan Kidnap, Lagos - Ibadan Kidnap, Ife - Ibadan Kidnap. All major kidnaps that happened last week. We are currently crowd funding for three ladies that were on their way to IB yesterday from Abeokuta, and were kidnapped after their bus slowed down on the road. Go to Twitter and listen to the traumatic VNs of the girls while still in their camp, and how they are killing people in their face.

Even indigenous Hausa people who are the biggest Victims are now standing up against the killer Fulani herdsmen. I pray Fulani herdsmen happens to you in one of your trips or your family members. That you were lucky not to fall victim today, doesn’t mean you are your family will always keep escaping them. Mark todays date and Mark my words.

You silly brats are the biggest problem we have in Yoruba race. Always trying to partner with your oppressor to spite on our Igbo brothers. That’s why y’all dimwits snitched on Sunday Igboho.
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
clown. I bought my first car while in Uni. The little money I had then is even enough to startup an empowerment scheme for your timid and mediocre family or even be sharing tradermoni to you, so you can keep going to and fro Ibadan to make ends meet, till Fulani Herdsmen finally catches you. Go to Twitter and type Abeokuta- Ibadan Kidnap, Lagos - Ibadan Kidnap, Ife - Ibadan Kidnap. All major kidnaps that happened last week. We are currently crowd funding for three ladies that were on their way to IB yesterday from Abeokuta, and were kidnapped after their bus slowed down on the road. Go to Twitter and listen to the traumatic VNs of the girls while still in their camp, and how they are killing people in their face.

Even indigenous Hausa people who are the biggest Victims are now standing up against the killer Fulani herdsmen. I pray Fulani herdsmen happens to you in one of your trips or your family members. That you were lucky not to fall victim today, doesn’t mean you are your family will always keep escaping them. Mark todays date and Mark my words.

You silly brats are the biggest problem we have in Yoruba race. Always trying to partner with your oppressor to spite on our Igbo brothers. That’s why y’all dimwits snitched on Sunday Igboho.

when you're uni using your gf as ritualist, everyone is a billionaire and car owner online

alaye go to hell with your jargons
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by NoToTerrorists: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

when you're uni using your gf as ritualist, everyone is a billionaire and car owner online

alaye go to hell with your jargons
ritualism easily comes close cos skull mining is what took you to Ibadan in the first place. On your next trip Fulani herdsmen will capture you insha Allah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria / Bodies Of Three Drowned Soldiers In Bayelsa Recovered / Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.