Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,085 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP (41846 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining / Man Knocked Out During A Fight Over A Bashed Car At Amuwo Odofin Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by kesterayo: 10:40am On Oct 29, 2022
Yahoo boy or no yahoo boy, whoever did this must either be high on hard drugs.. Imagine the trauma that little girl will continue to face coz she witnessed all that. Damn!!
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Omoluyi(m): 10:40am On Oct 29, 2022
They should approach the Polaris Bank in front of which she was parking. Their CCTV might’ve captured it. May her soul rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 29, 2022
So they concluded a guy is a Yahoo boy because he has dreadlocks, which in their words, is the hairstyle of choice of Yahoo boys. What about the Sienna car? Is it the vehicle of choice of Yahoo boys? If the family of the late woman is looking for the murderer, the last thing they should do is begin calling names and stereotyping the murderer.
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Odward(m): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2022
So the supposedly “yahoo boy” driving a sienna bus didn't get down from his car but this seven years old girl said he’s light skinned, short and this buffoons believe her fully.
Plus the stupid people commenting and blaming yahoo boys for their personal problems are just hilariousgrin
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Goodbadbowy419: 10:46am On Oct 29, 2022
Black man with black thinking , this happen that happen everything is on yahoo boy, and who told everyone wearing dreadlocks is a yahoo boy

Rip to the dead sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by letitrainnow(m): 10:49am On Oct 29, 2022
Too bad.
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by gonkin(m): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2022
So CCTV no dey work again

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by hero2000: 10:56am On Oct 29, 2022
I can see many sympathizers and apologists of Yahoo boys on the thread.

May God save you all!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by hero2000: 10:58am On Oct 29, 2022
Odward:
So the supposedly “yahoo boy” driving a sienna bus didn't get down from his car but this seven years old girl said he’s light skinned, short and this buffoons believe her fully.
Plus the stupid people commenting and blaming yahoo boys for their personal problems are just hilariousgrin

If you continue to be a Yahoo boy your judgement is coming.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Prisco4luv(m): 11:05am On Oct 29, 2022
Wonders shall never end
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by YaksonFCA(m): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2022
This is sad. What is this country turning to? May her soul rest in peace
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Alkapalexis: 11:15am On Oct 29, 2022
This one u guys are retaining the name yohoo boys is it that u knw the killer or what, if not i wonder u that wasnt there to see things for your self, will still be here defending things that are already out of hand, if they said it was a yahoo boy then let it be, with the statement above they described him to be such and the kind of car he drives doesnt tag him less of that.

The fact is whatever u say it still stands that it was a yahoo boy that killed that innocent woman just as the way they are bent on taking out rituals easily
donleo92:
Anything that happens in Nigeria concerning youths is now tagged Yahoo boys.

but the truth is that the boy killed the teacher. but we shouldn't tag everything Yahoo boys
This one u guys are retaining the name yohoo boys is it that u knw the killer or what, if not i wonder u that wasnt there to see things for your self, will still be here defending things that are already out of hand, if they said it was a yahoo boy then let it be, with the statement above they described him to be such and the kind of car he drives doesnt tag him less of that.

The fact is whatever u say it still stands that it was a yahoo boy that killed that innocent woman just as the way they are bent on taking out rituals easily
donleo92:

but the truth is that the boy killed the teacher. but we shouldn't tag everything Yahoo boys

donleo92:

[b]This one u guys are retaining the name yohoo boys is it that u knw the killer or what, if not i wonder u that wasnt there to see things for your self, will still be here defending things that are already out of hand, if they said it was a yahoo boy then let it be, with the statement above they described him to be such and the kind of car he drives doesnt tag him less of that.

donleo92:

donleo92:

donleo92:

[/b]This one u guys are retaining the name yohoo boys is it that u knw the killer or what, if not i wonder u that wasnt there to see things for your self, will still be here defending things that are already out of hand, if they said it was a yahoo boy then let it be, with the statement above they described him to be such and the kind of car he drives doesnt tag him less of that.

donleo92:

donleo92:

donleo92:

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by ufuosman(m): 11:15am On Oct 29, 2022
Painful. Punishment await the killer
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by koning: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2022
Moral of the story: DO NOT STAND IN FRONT OF A CAR AND DARE THE DRIVER DURING A ROAD RAGE. It's very dangerous because you don't know the kind of psycho behind the steering.

I recall that many men have had to jump on top bonnet to avoid being run over. Happens often in Lagos. Lastma and police can testify.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Odward(m): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2022
hero2000:

If you continue to be a Yahoo boy your judgement is coming.
Ok officerundecided
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by faceland: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2022
No plate number...

All he has to do is cut the deadlocks and police are confused.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Loveisnotenough: 11:23am On Oct 29, 2022
He was a HUMAN before being a Yahoo Boy.

Blame the Human that he is.

That was some Gangster shit. That's my manner of playing GTA5.
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2022
Olasyke:
Textbook profiling;
How did they know he was a yahoo boy?
We know now you are a Yahoo boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2022
God1000:
This is heartbreaking, I don't like yahoo boys, they are reckless and wicked
Let's rephrase your comment.

"I don't like criminals, they're reckless and evil"

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Bodydiialect57: 11:35am On Oct 29, 2022
Whenever anyone dares you to a fight, please take the next exit.

She had probably thought the said killer was bluffing but now she's gone.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by membranus: 11:36am On Oct 29, 2022
hero2000:
I can see many sympathizers and apologists of Yahoo boys on the thread.

May God save you all!

I am equally shocked that almost everybody commenting on the thread were defending the yahoo boy that committed the murder, instead of sympathising with the murdered woman.

It shows the level of degeneracy our society has descended to. Money is the new God and appearances; morality and decency have been thrown to the dogs.

What a sad state of life!

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by benqo01(m): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2022
Why saying yahoo boy una self with this kind headline......
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Pat081: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2022
I think they should go to Polaris Bank for CCTV which will help them and not every young man or woman is a yahoo boy or girl he may take his father's car out but my question is that people use to pass that place every day so nobody can do something about it

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by emerged01(m): 11:37am On Oct 29, 2022
God1000:
This is heartbreaking, I don't like yahoo boys, they are reckless and wicked
Every yahoo is a wicked soul. You cant be a yahoo not wicked.
I remembered a guy who I was closed to,a yahoo guy. It took me a while before I knew he was into Yahoo. At first he didnt want me because he knows I'm not that type. He later found that I know and I didnt condemn him. He started revealing things to me. In my quest to know more,I saw a lot of white pictures on his phone. I mean alot. He tried talking me into it but when he sent some pictures to me,instantly sweat covered. I was shaking,the thought of hurting of people,guilt and the consequences flooded my heart. I deleted those pictures.
To cut the long story short,we are not on good terms again.
You have to be a wicked soul become a yahoo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by benqo01(m): 11:37am On Oct 29, 2022
membranus:

I am equally shocked that almost everybody commenting on the thread were defending the yahoo boy that committed the murder, instead of sympathising with the murdered woman.

It shows the level of degeneracy our society has descended to. Money is the new God; and appearances, morality and decency have been thrown to the dogs.

No one is defending anyone how do u knw it a yahoo boy? Stop ur argument

What a sad state of life!
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by maasoap(m): 11:38am On Oct 29, 2022
Olasyke:
Textbook profiling;
How did they know he was a yahoo boy?

Are you defending yahoo boys now? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by benqo01(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2022
donleo92:

I just weak generalization is bad
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by maasoap(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2022
faceland:
No plate number...

All he has to do is cut the deadlocks and police are confused.

It looks simple and it looks like he has actually got away with it. But the truth is that he may still be caught in an unexpected way.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by membranus: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2022
emerged01:

Every yahoo is a wicked soul. You cant be a yahoo not wicked.
I remembered a guy who I was closed to,a yahoo guy. It took me a while before I knew he was into Yahoo. At first he didnt want me because he knows I'm that type. He later found that I know and I didnt condemn him. He started revealing things to me. In my quest to know more,I saw a lot of white pictures on his phone. I mean alot. He tried talking me into it but when he sent some pictures to me,instantly sweat covered. I was shaking,the thought of hurting of people,guilt and the consequences flooded my heart. I deleted those pictures.
To cut the long story short,we are on good terms again.
You have to be a wicked soul become a yahoo.

Thanks for running from this yahoo evil engulfing the youths of this nation, driving them to early death and hell.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Belleful: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2022
This story no add up.
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by membranus: 11:53am On Oct 29, 2022
benqo01:

I just weak generalization is bad

Just continue to support evil, your karma is on its way to you.

Everybody knows that deliberate killing of innocent people with their vehicles is the present mode of money ritual used by YAHOO BOYS.

What's so shameful in this, is that all these evils and the eternal loss of their souls are done only just to ride tokunbo cars and enjoy a reckless life.

What a loss just for a pittance.
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Abujaexpress: 11:59am On Oct 29, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/yahoo-boy-killed-schoolteacher-for-complaining-about-bashed-car-vp/
They can use the CCTV camera in Polaris Bank to profile and track the boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking / Olusola Owoeye Jailed In UK For Claiming She’s Homeless But Rented Out Her House / Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.