Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,132 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP (41847 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining / Man Knocked Out During A Fight Over A Bashed Car At Amuwo Odofin Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Ijb11: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Benrosaria(m): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
Polaris bank and gtb bank along UI road, should produce cctv footage
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Oxtertee(m): 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
deflover:

The question is are they working

That will be known when the police request for a footage.
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Friend22(m): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
Olasyke:
Textbook profiling;
How did they know he was a yahoo boy?

You better stick those your stinky I fingers into a hit flame...
Is there signature sign.. Reckless driving!.
Dreadlocks!.very irresponsible!. Na God go dey punish dem one by one!
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
Friend22:

You better stick those your stinky I fingers into a hit flame...
Is there signature sign.. Reckless driving!.
Dreadlocks!.very irresponsible!. Na God go dey punish dem one by one!
Mumu
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Friend22(m): 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
donleo92:
Anything that happens in Nigeria concerning youths is now tagged Yahoo boys.

but the truth is that the boy killed the teacher. but we shouldn't tag everything Yahoo boys

Are you one of them?!.
If you are one,may God deal with you all!!
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Friend22(m): 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
Shoodboi:
So they concluded a guy is a Yahoo boy because he has dreadlocks, which in their words, is the hairstyle of choice of Yahoo boys. What about the Sienna car? Is it the vehicle of choice of Yahoo boys? If the family of the late woman is looking for the murderer, the last thing they should do is begin calling names and stereotyping the murderer.
Yahoo boys or not, na God go deal with them one by one!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Friend22(m): 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
hero2000:
I can see many sympathizers and apologists of Yahoo boys on the thread.

May God save you all!

Yes ooo...this is to show you how rotten these so called youths are.
Lazy.. Entitled!.And also wicked!..

God will deal with them one by one!
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Friend22(m): 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
Viltron:

Let's rephrase your comment.

"I don't like criminals, they're reckless and evil"

There is nothing to rephrase here.
Yahoo boys are synonymous with evil..
You can't deliberately steal from people and say you are good?!...
Anytime I see them,they anger me!
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Friend22(m): 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
benqo01:

U said rubbish what if e his from a rich home don't be in a haste to conclude so must everyone in thier 30s be broke?

Rich home indeed!.
With dreadlocks, trousers hanging from their waist without a belt,loud and lousy with a air of entitlement especially on roads?!.

Guy,no be yesterday dem born me.
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Friend22(m): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
Olasyke:

Mumu

Idiot!
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Skty: 12:08am On Oct 30, 2022
benqo01:

U said rubbish what if e his from a rich home don't be in a haste to conclude so must everyone in thier 30s be broke?

Someone that is from a rich home won't just kill over that... children from rich homes raised in wealth from birth usually have love in them. I have never met the child of the rich who hates ....so when profiling, alot is taken into consideration...my dear na eye I take de know yahoo boy o..I don see one who was 21 and trying to buy a property of #140 mil.. secondary school drop out.... stay there de talk
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Spandau: 12:37am On Oct 30, 2022
Olasyke:

So, this crime was done by a nurtw urchin?

Most likely.
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 30, 2022
Friend22:

Idiot!
Yo mom
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by virginchaser(m): 7:15am On Oct 30, 2022
I really don't stop if a vehicle bump on me expecially at night.
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by aujile(m): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2022
Olasyke:
Textbook profiling;
How did they know he was a yahoo boy?
And how did the daughter know he is short since he didn't even step down from the vehicle.
Whoever the guy is...how can someone just take another's person's life as though it's nothing. He should have at least ran away without killing that woman
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Love55freas(m): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Friend22(m): 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
Olasyke:

Yo mom

You fes get mama?..drumhead!
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
Friend22:

You fes get mama?..drumhead!
Yo pops
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Came4amod: 5:57am On Oct 31, 2022
justicechichex:
Yahoo boy or no yahoo boy, whoever did this must either be high on hard drugs.. Imagine the trauma that little girl will continue to face coz she witnessed all that. Damn!!

What of the mumu that stood infront of 200hp of machine Abeg .. sometimes we need to Dey think straight .. person tell u say he go crush u .. u stayed in front of the car .. she Dey test God .. na stupid move to stay infront of a car .. during an argument very stupid ..a.. she should have blocke him with her car .. not stand in front of a car
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by donleo92(m): 8:33am On Oct 31, 2022
Friend22:

Are you one of them?!. If you are one,may God deal with you all!!
I ain't one. and I don't believe in scamming someone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking / Olusola Owoeye Jailed In UK For Claiming She’s Homeless But Rented Out Her House / Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.