Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP (41848 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining / Man Knocked Out During A Fight Over A Bashed Car At Amuwo Odofin Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Skty: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
Olasyke:
Textbook profiling;
How did they know he was a yahoo boy?

If u see knew, can't u know immediately? Let me give u a clue....u see a young person that hasn't probably finished secondary school or university driving a flashy car. What business did he do to acquire the car? I know some people who went to university and worked in the civil service and after 30yrs left without any property
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Kimiso(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
Olasyke:
Textbook profiling;
How did they know he was a yahoo boy?
they now believe mentally that everybody driving a car nowadays is into fraudulent practices
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by benqo01(m): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
membranus:

Just continue to support evil, your karma is on its way to you.

Everybody knows that deliberate killing of innocent people with their vehicles is the present mode of money ritual used by YAHOO BOYS.

What's so shameful in this, is that all these evils and the eternal loss of their souls are

done only just to ride tokunbo cars and enjoy a reckless life.

What a loss just for a pittance.

Like i said were u there? U just blabbing
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by benqo01(m): 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
Skty:

If u see knew, can't u know immediately? Let me give u a clue....u see a young person that hasn't probably finished secondary school or university driving a flashy car. What business did he do to acquire the car? I know some people who went to university and worked in the civil service and after 30yrs left without any property

U said rubbish what if e his from a rich home don't be in a haste to conclude so must everyone in thier 30s be broke?
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by sammirano: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2022
I have a Feeling IT will BE one flatskull bastard. We needs to rid These people from Yorubaland.
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by niccolomakavell: 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
The heart of man is desperately wicked...smh
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Oceanjagaban: 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
The story no clear
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Msmither: 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
So any small boy driving a car is now a yahoo boy

Someone commited a crime, talk about that.
You can't even identify or arrest the criminal yet you know him so well you know his profession.

Stupid people.
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
Afonja and evil
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by OdefaGirl(f): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
People were not around to witness the incident? Was it a lonely place?
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Thacutegemini: 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
Na wa o I don't think he is a yahoo boy , yahoo boy with Siena?
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by crixlight2(m): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
vickyfrancis1:
This kind of news is traumatizing...Yahoo Boiz are menace to the society....I sincerely hope the dog is caught and made to face the full wrath of the law.
The family sef no serious instead make dem talk say person on dreadlock kill their matriarch dem dey talk say yahoo boy wey dey drive Siena, you dey put yahoo boy and Siena for the same sentence, anybody can do do dread for head , musicians, DJs, dancers , barbers , influencers , footballers , actors , students driving his parent car , male hair stylist etc. now dey have limited the search to only yahoo boy very unserious people full this country

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Tremple8v: 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
I think the hair style tagged the dude a yahoo boy . RiP to the dead .
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by crixlight2(m): 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
Msmither:
So any small boy driving a car is now a yahoo boy

Someone commited a crime, talk about that.
You can't even identify or arrest the criminal yet you know him so well you know his profession.

Stupid people.
The family sef no serious instead make dem talk say person on dreadlock kill their matriarch dem dey talk say yahoo boy wey dey drive Siena, you dey put yahoo boy and Siena for the same sentence, anybody can do do dread for head , musicians, DJs, dancers , barbers , influencers , footballers , actors , students driving his parent car , male hair stylist etc. now dey have limited the search to only yahoo boy very unserious people full this country

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Dalnadoni: 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
Any man you see driving a mini-Fan...Fear them...He get why.
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by crixlight2(m): 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
benqo01:

U said rubbish what if e his from a rich home don't be in a haste to conclude so must everyone in thier 30s be broke?
Don’t mind this people that grew up for village or poor family home , na since ss1 I don dey carry my mama Ninsan Bluebird and papa regular benz dey carry babe then. So if he see me that time he will think say I be into fraud or na me get the car , very shallow minded people , if this happen in UK or US you go see them using mental health to judge the person
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by DKM123: 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
Always men..... Men and evul are like 5 and 6. Spits

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Damoon77(m): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
I wish Nigeria my country had really developed on cctv..it’d have been easy to get the culprit to book.. what a country we are
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Peacefulgold(m): 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
The only reason I see he was called a yahoo boy was because he was wearing dreadlocks ,and that's too bad ...well whether yahoo boy or commercial driver ..may he b caught Las Las ..
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Menclothing: 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
Drugs user
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Oxtertee(m): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
Police should consult those buildings around most of them have cctv i.e Samsung building, both Polaris and adjacent fcmb, tanterlizer building especially ideal computer. The new eatery before Mobil also have cctv which might have captured when the sienna bus was leaving the scene.
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by OmoNla99: 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
This happened infront of a bank. They should go check the bank’s CCTV at the time it happened. They should have a clue how he looks and probably get his tag number. By the way, the former Governor of the state said he installed CCTV in the city of Ibadan, isn’t it to fight crimes? They could get a clue from there as well.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by olisaEze(m): 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
Is "yahoo boy" now a valid description of an individual in Nigeria now?? She was killed by a short tempered, short young man with short dreadlocks on his head driving a wine colored Toyota Sienna. And I have every confidence that if they mean to, the NPF will catch him. People like that have no business in civilized society. He needs to be caught and caged with fellow animals like him. angry

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by deflover(m): 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
God1000:
This is heartbreaking, I don't like yahoo boys, they are reckless and wicked

So cos a man is with dreadlocks
He is a yahoo boy
grin grin

U Nigerians hate the police for doing the same thing u all do
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by batb: 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
Dalnadoni:
Any man you see driving a mini-Fan...Fear them...He get why.
Why should we fear them? please explain!
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by deflover(m): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
OmoNla99:
This happened infront of a bank. They should go check the bank’s CCTV at the time it happened. They should have a clue how he looks and probably get his tag number. By the way, the former Governor of the state said he installed CCTV in the city of Ibadan, isn’t it to fight crimes? They could get a clue from there as well.

It will be hard to get how he looks if he didn't get off his car
The number plate his the only hope if it's caught on camera...

Or he should freak out if he hasn't killed before
Thereby confessing to someone or the police, cos of guilt

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by deflover(m): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
Oxtertee:
Police should consult those buildings around most of them have cctv i.e Samsung building, both Polaris and adjacent fcmb, tanterlizer building especially ideal computer. The new eatery before Mobil also have cctv which might have captured when the sienna bus was leaving the scene.

The question is are they working
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Dalnadoni: 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
batb:

Why should we fear them? please explain!
They are some set of furstrated people...Just adhear to my warnings and know peace.
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by iamjavadem(m): 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
No matter how you road rage, never stand in the path of a car. So because he has dreadlocks means he is a yahoo boi? That's foolish thinking. Do yahoo boiz drive sienna? They might derail the investigation by labelling the person a yahoo boi.
dre11:

https://punchng.com/yahoo-boy-killed-schoolteacher-for-complaining-about-bashed-car-vp/
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by tarantino1: 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
membranus:

I am equally shocked that almost everybody commenting on the thread were defending the yahoo boy that committed the murder, instead of sympathising with the murdered woman.

It shows the level of degeneracy our society has descended to. Money is the new God and appearances; morality and decency have been thrown to the dogs.

What a sad state of life!

This thread should tell you that Nigerians are brainless buffoons and deserve all the rubbish thrown at them by their leaders.

It's shocking how the top priority of most of the commenters here is the labeling of the criminal that murdered this woman instead of her brutal and violent death at the hands of a reckless hoodlum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by GenAbacha(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2022
He did not come down from the car so how did they know he was short?
Re: Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP by Yankee101: 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
Banks have CCTV cameras. Get a court order and get it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusola Owoeye Jailed In UK For Claiming She’s Homeless But Rented Out Her House / 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking / Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.