Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians (2218 Views)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) / 'APC Caught Sharing Money To Yoruba Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock' - May Ubeku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by FreedomfromtheT: 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
I said it that the Fitch prediction whatever is mere propaganda to prepare people's mind towards what the ruling party is planning to do.

1 Like

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by OfficialAPCNig: 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol. IPOB terrorists are daft people and their only fuel is fake news.

https://www.fitchsolutions.com/search?search_api_fulltext=Tinubu&type=All&sector=&topic=

You can just go on fitch solution website and search for Tinubu on it before disgracing yourself. Below is the screenshot showing the report is true.

Personally to me, I don’t get all the noise about foreign agency predicting election wins, it has been found that they only give guesses and politics in Nigeria is very local and not what you can predict using some surveys and etc.

In 2019, lot of all those foreign agencies predicted Atiku win, this election some have predicted Obi while some predicted Asiwaju, I will be waiting for Atiku own prediction.
You guys are shameless.

An opinion article written in August by a Yoruba man on a Fitch Solution blog is what you guys are passing off as a ln October Fitch Rating presidential forecast.

grin

Read the subjective article by your Yoruba brother na only "we believe" full am.

Fitch Solution is an affiliate of Fitch Rating, not Fitch Rating.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by Advocate500: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
Signs of fear,they results to lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
Bye bye to evil party

2 Likes

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by TheEndless: 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ozinlex:
APC must be voted out next year, criminals they are
All the lies, deceits and propaganda in this world will NOT make a walking zombie apocalypse president of this country! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by DesChyko: 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol see person wey wan correct me in a line where I have more info than even your GCE presidential candidate Obi Pandora.

For someone who claims to value research, what is your source of this GCE claim as INEC official documents on their website clearly shows he has a degree? He also has a physical copy that has been verified by fellow holders of the UNN degree from that era.

Unlike your principal whom we are not even sure of any of his personal data. His own first degree is floating in the air unlike that of others that have starting points.

1 Like

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by jydo34547: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
What is this one saying Fitch solutions does not organize online polls but Fitch ratings....You guys are irredeemable whalai!What is this one saying Fitch solutions does not organize online polls but Fitch ratings....You guys are irredeemable whalai!...
Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by Doyou2019: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
TheEndless:

All the lies, deceits and propaganda in this world will NOT make a walking zombie apocalypse president of this country! grin
Busting every Tinupoo lie over and over again with the quickness .
These Obidients I swear have their heads on a swivel. grin

And come Feb, join us, o ye fencers, as we cancel Christmas on APC's ass grin

It will happen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by begoniaa: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
Let's even assume this Fitch website is the real deal that predicted Teenupoop's win, why are the urchins getting high over it? grin

When Bloomberg and other reputable polls showed that Obi is the leading candidate and the likely winner, these same stup*d, d*ng-sn*ffing t*uts and motor park rasc-ls went about denigrating polls; that polls aren't actually results; that polls can be skewed; and they are not representative of the opinions of the general Nigerians out there, and they basically shitted and farted and vomited all sorts on previous pro-Obi polls – so why are they now hopping like a blind kangaroo, gloating over a mere poll? undecided

Does a poll translate to votes now or what, I don't understand??

Lemme keep the curse I should hurl at you ediots in my mind before I will offend God, 'cause He knows no amount of despicable words and adjectives can adequately describe you pathetic lots.

Awon asinw*ns ati ashi*res.

Mtcheeeeeewwwwwwww.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Was Detained For 84 Days For Comment On Jonathan's Wife (vids) / Only A Neophyte In Politics Would Expect Wike/g-5 Govs To Do Otherwise / Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.