Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster (4290 Views)

Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin / Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally / Tinubu Slams Ambode: "Ship Of Lagos State Was Heading In The Wrong Direction" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by wwwihy: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally in Nasarawa State was a Disaster despite renting crowd

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by wwwihy: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Tochi3(m): 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
The Art of shedding tears mastered... cheesy grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Romanoff(f): 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
Doesn't look like the campaign has started by the time this shot was taken na.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Prince111111: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
Omo Make Obi stop this DOA ambition oo like seriously he has reduced a presidential campaigns to a mere social gatherings grin

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by tolue42(m): 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
Romanoff:

Yes ooo, labor party campaign started today,...you don't read news ahhhhhhhhhhj....Una don lule !

Don't tell us they took this earlier before they started campaign

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by JealousCobra(m): 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
Early photo shots!! grin

Op fear God small nah.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Truthisunique2: 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
Chai

Early Photoshop goal post don enter where Obi is already seated

Don't tell me by the time channels tv came to cover an afternoon event (awon passionate obidients where at home eating eba waiting for show to start 6pm)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
This APC people are dumb Sha

They went to the venue ground just when people were just arriving and snap pictures so they could come up with thread like this to deceive the people ...

We've seen the video of the campaign proper on front page and it was a success ...

Obi is coming

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Plus10(m): 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
Early photos...foolish urchin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by slivertongue: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
And you are giving a disaster free publicity? Una go tire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Truthisunique2: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
Plus10:
Early photos...foolish urchin grin
this one is close marking snapping

Drone view will always expose fraud, Na same people dey above

8 Likes

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
More than disaster

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Truthisunique2: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
For those blockhead emotional kids

Channels covered that event at 15:00+ which is around 3pm.

Are you saying at 3pm (the peak of meeting una still dey wait for 5pm to attend)

Obi should take his mind off the entire North, I think he should know he is getting another Osun cruise

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Afamed: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
When Seun on Channels Tv few days ago asked ,OKONKWO why their choice of campaign in Nassarawa. The Actor boosted, that Nassarawa, was where Obidents movement started from, and they have the highest number of their supporters in Nassarawa.

Truly, lies have an expiring date

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
This APC people are dumb Sha

They went to the venue ground just when people were just arriving and snap pictures so they could come up with thread like this to deceive the people ...

We've seen the video of the campaign proper on front page and it was a success ...

Obi is coming
Channels TV are now APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by seunmsg(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
No wonder Peter Obi slept off when he got to the palace of the Emir. Guy man don tire.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by kk2027: 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
This rally pain Tinubu bots sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by ScamHunter: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
wwwihy:
Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally in Nasarawa State was a Disaster despite renting crowd

Another urchin in pain and shame

1 Like

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Truthisunique2: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
Romanoff:
around 15:00

3pm campaign never start Abi

The kind Biafra or death una go return to would be childplay after this cruise of self deception

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by TechW: 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
Afamed:
When Seun on Channels Tv few days ago asked ,OKONKWO why their choice of campaign in Nassarawa. The Actor boosted, that Nassarawa, was where Obidents movement started from, and they have the highest number of their supporters in Nassarawa.

Truly, lies have an expiring date
and to you, you have made sense, Nasarawa is a stone throw to abuja and security situation in the North is something else now. I praise those that were there.
It wouldn't stop him from winning too

5 Likes

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Truthisunique2: 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
igbotormentor:
More than disaster
lol, this one don burst the fraud more

Obi never cum indeed, but he cum and it looks like it's secondary school teacher in his own rally

Those on ground tell dem Obi isn't known there, dem continue to catch cruise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Truthisunique2: 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
TechW:
and to you, you have made sense, Nasarawa is a stone throw to abuja and security situation in the North is something else now. I praise those that were there.
It wouldn't stop him from winning too
goal post don shift

Security was solid when they were doing 1million 1thousand match abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Efuaye(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
Mischief makers at work.
Obi-Datti/LP rallies are usually organic. No one is induced or paid to attend. Can we compete with PDP and APC as far as rallies are concerned? I doubt!
That's their turf.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Truthisunique2: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
Efuaye:
Mischief makers at work.
Obi-Datti/LP rallies are usually organic. No one is induced or paid to attend. Can we compete with PDP and APC as far as rallies are concerned? I doubt!
That's their turf.
lol inorganic man

They are organic Na why we expect them to be standing by the stuff they claim they carry for head like gala

Obi received this disgraceful welcome in Osun down south and una defended it till you saw he no get any movement behind him (atleast in the north)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by TechW: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
goal post don shift

Security was solid when they were doing 1million 1thousand match abi
That's your busines. I m telling you what's on ground at the moment , tell your oga to come for a debate, organize his own rally in Abuja next week

1 Like

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Truthisunique2: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
TechW:

That's your busines. I an telling you waht the issue is , tell your oga to come for a debate, organize his own rally in Abuja next week
e don be my business now Abi

From today I don't want to hear any noise pollution of Obi have Nassarawa and north central in his bag

1 Like

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by gebest: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
Dem try small
Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Efuaye(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
I will not attend any rally held in my backyard, but that doesn't mean on election day I will not vote for Peter Obi/LP!

I am not obsessed with rallies, not after what I saw in 2015.

Truthisunique2:
lol inorganic man

They are organic Na why we expect them to be standing by the stuff they claim they carry for head like gala

Obi received this disgraceful welcome in Osun down south and una defended it till you saw he no get any movement behind him (atleast in the north)

1 Like

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Truthisunique2: 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
Efuaye:
I will not attend any rally held in my backyard, but that doesn't mean on election day I will not vote for Peter Obi/LP!

I am not obsessed with rallies, not after what I saw in 2015.

grin

No wahala all this would end with Biafra or death as usual

I know Obi go don get factory setting now

1 Like

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by TechW: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
e don be my business now Abi

From today I don't want to hear any noise pollution of Obi have Nassarawa and north central in his bag
AS in what? I thought you guys said that all political parties rent crown, hence, not by crowd, anyways , atleast, the crowd exceeded expectations unlike Tinubu kano visit and Atiku akwa ibom rally.
Like Datti said, the greatest asset everybody has is when you are under rated., it gives you room to prove a point. watch this space.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by B2B23: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
This won't stop him from winning Nasarawa state.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? / Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! / Governor Kashim Shettima Of Borno State Receives Pres. Jonathan(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.