Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster (4300 Views)

Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin / Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally / Tinubu Slams Ambode: "Ship Of Lagos State Was Heading In The Wrong Direction" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Aiel123: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
e don be my business now Abi

From today I don't want to hear any noise pollution of Obi have Nassarawa and north central in his bag
You don dey para since
This 'their' lockdown of a thing has being demystified.
Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Kingspin(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
wwwihy:
Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally in Nasarawa State was a Disaster despite renting crowd
Is better than 2k crowds

1 Like

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Truthisunique2: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
TechW:

AS in what? I thought you guys said that all political parties rent crown, hence, not by crowd, anyways , atleast, the crowd exceeded expectations unlike Tinubu kano visit and Atiku akwa ibom rally.
Like Datti said, the greatest asset everybody has is when you are under rated., it gives you room to prove a point. watch this space.
I thought you people said you have organic cream

Organic when no exist to cum redeem there oga in town where would they exist to vote.

If this is the crowd according to Obi expectations how then are his supporters making noise that Nassarawa is in the bag because it has christians

Obi grossly overated himself up north, mind you this is Nassarawa o
Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Truthisunique2: 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
Kingspin:
Is better than 2k crowds
2k or no 2k

The big parties would get votes Obi doesn't have voters in north
Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
Romanoff:
Doesn't look like the campaign has started by the time this shot was taken na.
hehehe. check the time on the picture, 15:39. if rally has not started by to four, when will it start?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Truthisunique2: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
Aiel123:

You don dey para since
This 'their' lockdown of a thing has being demystified.
my guy I have nothing against them

But when small pikin say he too get blokus, then he go Sabi dey pour semen without giving excuse
Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by TechW: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I thought you people said you have organic cream

Organic when no exist to cum redeem there oga in town where would they exist to vote.

If this is the crowd according to Obi expectations how then are his supporters making noise that Nassarawa is in the bag because it has christians

Obi grossly overated himself up north, mind you this is Nassarawa o
And for your mind, you've made an intelligent comment?

1 Like

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Truthisunique2: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
TechW:

And for your mind, you've made an intelligent comment?
I don't care if it makes sense to u

But as reality is dawning in Obi face, shey you people would be humble enough to double down on this cruise

Election isn't social media cruise
Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by AreaGovo: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
E go shock una walahi
Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
igbotormentor:
More than disaster
this one is very funny. the Datti guy looks like someone who just arrived at a very small traditional wedding ceremony. these Obidients are a very big comic relief. na this North Central dem wan win.
I have said this times without numbers, APC women leader will beat Peter Obi and his obedient dogs. she singlehandedly shut up their Lagos in the bag noise when she did that Lagos island women march

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Kingspin(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
2k or no 2k

The big parties would get votes Obi doesn't have voters in north
Nobody expected him to win all the North, but will get votes/supporters from there too.
Free-minded people will vote this time around and we hope INEC count them.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
TechW:

That's your busines. I m telling you what's on ground at the moment , tell your oga to come for a debate, organize his own rally in Abuja next week
are you really so naive to think that APC will not hold rally in Abuja?
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Aiel123: 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
my guy I have nothing against them

But when small pikin say he too get blokus, then he go Sabi dey pour semen without giving excuse
True.
Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by blacksam01: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
JealousCobra:
Early photo shots!! grin

Op fear God small nah.

its past 3pm..its not early

1 Like

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Truthisunique2: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
Kingspin:
Nobody expected him to win all the North, but will get votes/supporters from there too.
Free-minded people will vote this time around and we hope INEC count them.
of course sowore too gets votes in the north

But it would be 10k+ when millions of votes are shared up north

Obi has failed before starting, they said SS/SE and NC is all they need

I believe you can see NC is out of that bargain and even the SS/SE would be dragged with him
Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Alaigbopress: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
As usual, they will rush to snap pictures before the rally starts so that they can rush to show us here. Losers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Kingspin(m): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
of course sowore too gets votes in the north

But it would be 10k+ when millions of votes are shared up north

Obi has failed before starting, they said SS/SE and NC is all they need

I believe you can see NC is out of that bargain and even the SS/SE would be dragged with him
Stop using the old templates.
There's a shift between voters and INEC new election law.
Sowore once said they allocated him 10million votes, did you understand that language?
We hope INEC will be more strict this time
Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Truthisunique2: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
Kingspin:
Stop using the old templates.
There's a shift between voters and INEC new election law.
Sowore once said they allocated him 10million votes, did you understand that language?
We hope INEC will be more strict this time
90% of your obidients friends are like this

They think and talk like kids, they have crafted this world where Obi must rule over them

I ask where are these voters in Nassarawa, is it emotions that would make Obi president or is it wishful thinking and assuming castles coming to life
Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by TechW: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
Spirit04:
are you really so naive to think that APC will not hold rally in Abuja?
cheesy
Which nativity? They can but only few people would be there.
Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by TechW: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:

They think and talk like kids, they have crafted this world where Obi must rule over them

I ask where are these voters in Nassarawa, is it emotions that would make Obi president or is it wishful thinking and assuming castles coming to life
Shifted from no PVC to something else, anyways, everything will be over in 4 months

1 Like

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Kingspin(m): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:

You think like robots.
We are saying let's vote count yet you talking based on tribe, region, and lines. one big thief politician..
Anybody told u Obi will win all the North votes

1 Like

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Truthisunique2: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
TechW:

Shifted from no PVC to something else, anyways, everything will be over in 4 months
this one is actually worse than having no pvc

The majority of Obi supporters in the south don't have pvc yet they try to catch cruise

But he doesn't have those without pvc to start with up north
Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by tamdun: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
around 15:00

3pm campaign never start Abi

The kind Biafra or death una go return to would be childplay after this cruise of self deception
That's almost 4pm bro
Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Truthisunique2: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
Kingspin:
You think like robots.
We are saying let's vote count yet you talking based on tribe, region, and lines. one big thief politician.
yes I am saying all votes must count

Obi doesn't have voters that is counting any votes for him up north

The ones down south how many have pvc
Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Kingspin(m): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
yes I am saying all votes must count

Obi doesn't have voters that is counting any votes for him up north

The ones down south how many have pvc
All the candidates have their strengths and vote weaknesses.
My own is let's votes count because where my governor stand, I am not standing with him.
I will my vote my vote.
Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
wwwihy:
Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally in Nasarawa State was a Disaster despite renting crowd

We like the disaster. Face your criminal, incompetent, good-for-nothing party and watch Peter Obi become your president in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by TechW: 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
this one is actually worse than having no pvc

The majority of Obi supporters in the south don't have pvc yet they try to catch cruise

But he doesn't have those without pvc to start with up north
alright, you are entitled to your own opinion
Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by DadaHammed: 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2022
wwwihy:

You rush go there by 7am go dey take early shots to deceive your agbado skullsz. Mugus. grin
Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by buhariguy(m): 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
Plus10:
Early photos...foolish urchin grin
this is front pic. show us the us the back pic .
Idiotic pigs think they can deceive us
Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Bulama1234: 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
Peter Obi is joking he can't compete against Atiku, Atiku is coming.

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Abdu81: 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
wwwihy:

No place to run to, lie millions we burst your demonic lies billions of time.

Pictures and videos obi lafia ObiDatti campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlbYJ-TuYcE

Re: Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster by Abdu81: 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
DadaHammed:

You rush go there by 7am go dey take early shots to deceive your agbado skullsz. Mugus. grin
The real event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlbYJ-TuYcE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits To Cause 26 Million Nigerians To Starve / How Responsible A Father Is Femi Fani Kayode? / South Africa Country's Media Mock Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.