Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Can You Marry An Independent, Divorcee/'single mother' Nigerian Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry An Independent, Divorcee/'single mother' Nigerian Woman? (8338 Views)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. / How Do You Define An Independent Woman?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry An Independent, Divorcee/'single mother' Nigerian Woman? by authenticblack: 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
Why not, I can marry them
Re: Can You Marry An Independent, Divorcee/'single mother' Nigerian Woman? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
tpia@:
Cant read the whole write up but i need to know why the op grouped being a foreigner with being a polygamist, divorcee, widower or whatever else he categorized up there.

What's wrong with a nigerian woman marrying a foreigner and can you explain why you see it as a bad thing.

Nothing wrong with foreigners in the post. They are said to be more tolerant of divorcees / single mothers. Same goes for widowers, polygamists etc.That's why they're in the same group here.
You can agree or diagree but it wasn't meant to be an insult, as far as I understand it.
Re: Can You Marry An Independent, Divorcee/'single mother' Nigerian Woman? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
Very nice write up but more people would read it if it had proper paragraphs.
Re: Can You Marry An Independent, Divorcee/'single mother' Nigerian Woman? by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2012
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grabbing A Pair Of BOOBS Decreases Stress Up To 70% (picture) / Post Your Pix Rocking Your Natural Hair!!!!! / Things I Learnt Frm Co-habitting Wth Nkechi For Two Years 2009-2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.