Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday (27210 Views)

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) / A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) / ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by drlateef: 10:33am On Oct 30, 2022
NuruDiddy:

Hahahaha.
We are not surprised.
The main Afenifere have made their choice

The same faction you talk about always support losers. It will not change in 2023.
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by drlateef: 10:35am On Oct 30, 2022
Juanmike:
Who is ours?
I am Yoruba. My vote is for Obi, I want the best environment for my grandkid. Not a terrain filled with thuggery.

Even in Anambra there are thugs and agberos. Tinubu reduced thuggery and armed robbery in Lagos. Thats our choice. Very soon we will secede from Nigeria and leave people like you behind with IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by belatoxx: 10:35am On Oct 30, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Nigerians are waiting for Thïefnubu to present the APC scorecard for the past 7+ years they have been in power.

All the Yahoo Yahoo Promises that he made on behalf of Buhari,

He should tell Nigerians how many of those promises have been kept...

Do this tinubu hold any national office sure he come in 2015 to campaign for APC but he can't do anything if apc leadership didn't do half of what he promise they will do... All because he can do little or nothing to Buhari government.... He hold no political office in this regime is just a party leader.... So little he can do

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by joefelin2345: 10:36am On Oct 30, 2022
Okealaaye:
When he isn't no bastard! You've got to understand Yoruba politics to know that deep down the Yoruba know that ours is ours is good, but mine is mine is better, is more preferable! What beats me is how anyone could expect the Yoruba to adorn the buttocks of their neighbour's daughter with their waist beads just because their daughter's buttocks cannot hold it in place! When dem no be the bastard who uses the index finger of his left hand to point the way to his father's house! You have to study the Yoruba way of doing things to understand national politics! Yoruba no be people wey only come to National space during each election cycle. Yoruba: The Indomitables.
My dear Omoluabi, can you say that the Yoruba daughter even has any bottom to put the beads on? Don't be deceived the Hausa/Fulani has removed the Yoruba daughter bottom long time ago since Baba Awolowo rejected the formation of Govt of National Unity in 1959. Our only hope now is ....Creation of a Yoruba Nation within or outside Nigeria. You may wish to afford me your WhatsApp No. for us to private chats my brother.
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by drlateef: 10:36am On Oct 30, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

THIEFNUBUU IS YOUR CHOICE IN SAD WEST. HE IS NOT THE CHOICE OF NIGERIANS.

In less than 4 months we shall see.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by hush15: 10:36am On Oct 30, 2022
Mirra00:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/tinubu-presents-80-page-manifesto-to-afenifere-leaders-sunday/%3famp

Presentations without pictures, did he go there in the middle of the night!
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by King44(m): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:

Tara re la wi fun e, Owo mi nu Mon na, mi o gba Owo lowo iyalaya anybody

If you know like Tinubu go and relocate to Anambra or Adamawa make bandits and IPOB teach you sense

Ole obaluje. Olo ki olohun kigbe. An here we go dey wey Tinubu go loose. Your oga tinibu is sick, too old, greedy and he doesn't have the Yoruba race in mind. He is blinded by his selfish ambition just like a Bat who he is. We can't vote for Buhari twice neither would we vote for baba Mikano. Someone has been making promises he can't fulfill. We cant afford to vote recycled leaders because they have proven to be useless. Tell Tinubu that he can't enslave Nigerians the same ways he has enslaved the entire Lagos. Ire o.
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by drlateef: 10:37am On Oct 30, 2022
Tradman:
bros ethnicity has not lead us anywhere so I encourage you to vote Obi

Remove ethnicity and Tinubu is the most qualified to lead Nigeria in terms of records of achievements.
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by drlateef: 10:38am On Oct 30, 2022
Theunbothered:

Of all choices to make you choose poverty. grin

I choose wealth and progress like lagos is having. You are the one that chooses poverty because other candidates only left poverty in their states after ruling them.
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Moh247: 10:39am On Oct 30, 2022
King44:
Ole obaluje. Olo ki olohun kigbe. An here we go dey wey Tinubu go loose. Your oga tinibu is sick, too old, greedy and he doesn't have the Yoruba race in mind. He is blinded by his selfish ambition just like a Bat who he is. We can't vote for Buhari twice neither would we vote for baba Mikano. Someone has been making promises he can't fulfill. We cant afford to vote recycled leaders because they have proven to be useless. Tell Tinubu that he can't enslave Nigerians the same ways he has enslaved the entire Lagos. Ire o.

Oju awon olote ni oo see

Awon Iran Ladoke akintola

Odale bale lo

All Yoruba enemies shall end like Akintola ASE olodumare
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Nasan(m): 10:39am On Oct 30, 2022
Tinubu’s Manifestos, A Repackaged Lies Of 2015. A Replicate Of Buhari's Manifesto.
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by mrkings84(m): 10:42am On Oct 30, 2022
TINUBU and APC lied to all of us about 8 years ago. He lied by promising that APC led government was gonna instill security. That a dollar which was equal to 180 naira was gonna be a dollar to a naira. They promised 3m jobs annually to our teaming youths, they promised that the economy was gonna be like that of the US, they equally promised constant electricity and many more.

All these things they promised were and a particular rate at that time, but as we talk, everyone including the APC sympathizers and fans will wish the hand of the clock be turned so things go back the way they were about 8 years ago.

Now, same Tinubu and APC are here again. Pls Nigerians, I mean all Nigerians, pls I u are a supporter of APC kindly tell me just one reason regarding all the promises APC made about 8years aho why I (a reasonable citizen) should vote for Tinubu again this time.

Maybe with a good reason I will change my mind. Pls I am waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Dapson73(m): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2022
Tinubumustfail:

Someone that single handedly make Buhari President, is there need consulting people to make himself President?

Tinubu is going no where.

No one can win any election without consultations.
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by King44(m): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:

Oju awon olote ni oo see

Awon Iran Ladoke akintola

Odale bale lol

All Yoruba enemies shall end like Akintola ASE olodumare
The biggest Olote in Yoruba race is Akintola, check how he played politics. Go back to history and try to read Alaroye, you would have a clear picture that the same way Akintole played his politics which later backfired on him is the same way Tinubu has been playing his politics. So tell me now, who would end up like Akintola the backstabber and big time betrayer?
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Tlyon(m): 10:52am On Oct 30, 2022
80 wasted pages with nonsense
He wont even remember the first 3page
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Tareq1105: 10:52am On Oct 30, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

Tribalism has killed a lot of people before their time..

i can bet you Tinubu doesn't know anything inside those documents...

Are you more educated than Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Moh247: 10:54am On Oct 30, 2022
King44:
The biggest Olote in Yoruba race is Akintola, check how he played politics. Go back to history and try to read Alaroye, you would have a clear picture that the same way Akintole played his politics which later backfired on him is the same way Tinubu has been playing his politics. So tell me now, who would end up like Akintola the backstabber and big time betrayer?

Atleat to mode o ba ba Itan a ba aroba

Oga I no dey miss weekly Alaroye back then

And I know Asiwaju is far from Odale like Akintola and late Fani Kayode... Nobody in present Nigerian politics has don half of what Asiwaju has don for Yoruba race since 1999 than

Even Mogaji Abibatu was women leader under Awolowo and Jakande, Tinubu was running up and down for Abiola and current democracy,he still gave younger ones without any political heritage platform to be great just like Awolowo did

Eyin Afenifebi now start saying his sick he is old, are you is doctor?

Anyways Omo eni oni sedi bebere ka Fi Leke so idi Omo elo Miran- Obasanjo

Obasanjo has spoken, Ooni of Ife has spoken, Alake has spoken late Alafin has spoken

Awon agba gba to soro

Olote like Pa Adebanjo is on his own

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Tareq1105: 10:54am On Oct 30, 2022
Tlyon:
80 wasted pages with nonsense

At least he presented one, what about your obituary who couldn't put anything together?
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Doyou2019: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2022
Dapson73:
It's just a formality.

Yorubas are 95% Asiwaju with or without Afenifere .

But he still needs to consult them as he will still consult other ethnic group representatives.

Winning is guarantee for Jagabanm

At best 33 percent, if you consider a few Yoruba Muslims who think Tinubu is a bad idea. A good 80% Yoruba Christians cannot even look at Tinubu and his APC right now. So, 33% is a fair projection if you ask me. Make baba go find his block votes in the North ; after all that's why he picked Shettimma and an MM ticket . grin
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by AliyuMahdi9: 10:58am On Oct 30, 2022
Hahahahhahhahahaha

Saintlucia come and carry your Pampers Daddy

Reply with OBI's Picture

Mirra00:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/tinubu-presents-80-page-manifesto-to-afenifere-leaders-sunday/%3famp
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by OmoIjebuOde: 11:03am On Oct 30, 2022
The Elders have spoken.

Tinubu should not bother presenting the 80 pages of lies to Afenifere.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by eldoradoxx: 11:06am On Oct 30, 2022
Story story, stoorrrryyyyy. Let Tinubu come and be questioned by Nigerians on the content of his own manifesto. If he he understands 10 percent of the content, we will abandon others and vote him. Tinubu like someone said is trying hard to cheat nature. A man with depleted intellectual composition due to age like Tinubu should not be talking about being a Councillor in Lagos let alone President. But we are in Nigeria where people will deliberately vote the wrong person because they feel that his failure or ineptitude in government will swell their own pockets, the rest of the citizens can go to blazes.
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Why does Tinubu feel it is his turn to be president? Is there any constitutional provision for it to be his turn to be president?

Tinubu statement is a purposeful statement understood by those he was addressing. The statement is a reminder to the ACN faction of APC. Great men have purpose while others have ambition. Nobody jumps into an ocean with the intention of swimming across without a purpose.

All the people complaining about Emi lokan including Pat Utomi that benefitted from Tinubu's magnanimity are actually Tinubu's enemies. They are very happy at the incidences and events before the statement and never expected Tinubu to come out victoriously but were disappointed by God. Even Atiku celebrated with Tinubu while the only thing the enemies saw is emi lokan.

Finally, I noticed the IBOS here don't know Pa Fasoranti and Pa Adebanjo are leaders of different groups of Afenifere. Pa Fasoranti is never in support of Pa Adebanjo. The Yoruba Council of Elders are not in support of Pa Adebanjo.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 30, 2022
Tenses:

I'd love to see tinubu explain his manifesto in a reputable media House.

Are u okay? Millions of Accountants will do anything to get Deloitte on their CV. Ure here downgrading a former executive of arguably the world's finest accounting firm. Obideens are ignorant!

A former Executive and Treasurer of Mobil cannot discuss his economic plans? Tinubu is more of a technocrat than your trader of a candidate.

Obi will never get an interview invitation from Deloitte or Mobil with his modest degree.. Stop hyping a trader as one genius!
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Oduduwa707: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2022
drlateef:
Shut up!!! Those ones are Afenifere too. Peter Obi is a nonentity in Yorubaland. Tinubu is our choice.

Madness dey worry ur generations, abi? angry
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by tuzle(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2022
Some people will say other candidates are using tribal sentiment but that doesn't apply to them. How does tinubu win 95% of Yoruba vote, but atiku isn't allowed to win 95% of Hausa vote. It is Yoruba turn to rule but Igbo don't have the right to rule. This election is all about sentiment and everybody should support their tribes men.
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Theunbothered: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2022
Okealaaye:

Tinubu is an idiot? Like you don't know the meaning of idiot or who an idiot is? You don vex pass thing wey no konsain you.

Tinubu will turn your rotten situation to a bad one grin

A fool who can't even piece his sentences together, a fool who's only reason for contesting is "it is my turn" a fool surrounded by foolish followers with nothing to offer.
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Theunbothered: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2022
drlateef:

I choose wealth and progress like lagos is having. You are the one that chooses poverty because other candidates only left poverty in their states after ruling them.

Of course Lagos was bush before Tinubu came along from Osun to develop it.

Tinubu singlehandedly built Third mainland bridge, National stadium, Muritala Mohammed Airport and FESTAC within his 8 years of being governor. kiss

All praise to your personal Lord and savior Tinubu, who's name is above Mohammed and Jesus Christ grin
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by mudolak(m): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin the same Afenifere Tinubu and his urchins bamboozled and cursed for endorsing OBI

Wow na like dis desperation dey ?
There are two factions of Afenifere pa Adebanjo faction and pa fasoranti faction
Pa Adebanjo endorse Obi while fasoranti endorse Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by CheapHomes1: 11:46am On Oct 30, 2022
babaolofin:

Tinubu statement is a purposeful statement understood by those he was addressing. The statement is a reminder to the ACN faction of APC. Great men have purpose while others have ambition. Nobody jumps into an ocean with the intention of swimming across without a purpose.

All the people complaining about Emi lokan including Pat Utomi that benefitted from Tinubu's magnanimity are actually Tinubu's enemies. They are very happy at the incidences and events before the statement and never expected Tinubu to come out victoriously but were disappointed by God. Even Atiku celebrated with Tinubu while the only thing the enemies saw is emi lokan.

Finally, I noticed the IBOS here don't know Pa Fasoranti and Pa Adebanjo are leaders of different groups of Afenifere. Pa Fasoranti is never in support of Pa Adebanjo. The Yoruba Council of Elders are not in support of Pa Adebanjo.

Offpoint. You haven't answered my questions. Why does Tinubu feel it is his turn to be president? Is there any constitutional provision for it to be his turn to be president?
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by rosemary67l: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2022
Afenifere chose Obi, Yorubas are for Obi.Afenifere chose Obi, Yorubas are for Obi....
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Nwaetche(m): 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
You guys are unbelievable. Pa Reuben Fasoranti handed over to Pa Adebanjo and he complained about his health failing him. Adebanjo has been his trusted deputy for so many years hence his support for him to take over from him. Tinubu is just trying to penetrate Afenifere from the back door typical of him. This is exactly what he is doing with CAN to get acceptance.

Afenifere I know is a highly pincipled organisation that cannot be bought with money.

Come to think of it, you BATist mentioned that Afenifere does not matter but your principal is going hand in cap to explain himself and possibly get their endorsement. This move of going to the retired Afenifere former head does seem panicky after getting a hit by the organisation patrotic disposition in supporting OBI at this time of National discourse.

Moh247:
cool

The man wey Sabi road

Very focused on his mandate without getting distracted

Pa Reuben Fasoranti the Afenifere leader we know,

Pa Adebanjo the Afenifebi leader better go and refund the people he promised vote because nobody listens to a political irrelevant old Pa Adebanjo

Each and every candidate contesting and needs Yoruba votes must come Infront of the entire Afenifere splinter groups, from youth wing, to elders and professional wing to defend their Agenda, not going at night to Pa Adebanjo's house to waste their money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

“You Don’t Go Around Saying PDP Or APC Will Win"—APGA Chairman To Soludo / Tinubu's Balablu Bulaba Gaffe Was Doctored, Says Tinubu Campaign Council (Video) / Oba Of Benin Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu (Photos & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.