Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. (12816 Views)

Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Maynman: 2:01am On Oct 31, 2022
gonkin:

Hell no why would i wanna compete with a reprobate thats got a Dead d!ck

Loony bin can’t read and comprehend again, insipid insignificant slave.
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by beelon1020(m): 2:48am On Oct 31, 2022
Lol.. professor of masturbateology... I hail una o...
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by seanwilliam(m): 3:58am On Oct 31, 2022
Zonefree:

So, one should get a girlfriend cos of sex. Does that means girls are solely for sex? cool grin

There are some bitter truths you don’t talk about openly . The bolded is one, especially in Nigeria
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by OKOATA(m): 6:57am On Oct 31, 2022
touchalex25:

You could hurt yourself if you have sex aggressively and in certain positions, trust me I know

I know for a fact that sex is more physical and energy consuming than masturbation.

There is no medical proof that masturbation causes erectile dysfunction- as for Psychological dysfunction like you mentioned in that context I think it’s normal that certain situations arouse us while other situations doesn’t there are words in the dictionary for different type of things and situations that people find sexually arousing.

Masturbation is a sin, just like fornication and adultery if you can afforded them all especially if you are a Christian
Reason why Masturbating causes ED is because of hard friction using your hands with soaping or jell. Imagine a bricklayer masturbating with soaping, his dick is bound to get destroyed.
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Judybash93(m): 7:23am On Oct 31, 2022
Flipping legend

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by okrikaboi: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2022
Like how do y'all get addicted to masturbating? I can't even think about sex. As a man only money should get you hard and then you need a soft warm mouth and tongue that know it's job. That's all
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Richardidegah7: 8:22am On Oct 31, 2022
Wawelexy:
16 + 15 is 31...
Lolz

1 Like

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Realbuzzing(m): 11:22am On Oct 31, 2022
jimmychang:

Hmmm that is where the problem is,since you say most times because random unclothedness will stop making you hard...it is happening to me.A girls touch doesn't make me hard.AND WHEB YOU MASTURBATE DO YOU USE YOUR HAND OR LAY DOWN ON THE BED ...THE LATER IS DANGEROUS. I AM SUFFERING FROM IT NOW.

@jimmychang what makes lying down more dangerous, I heard it somewhere else. I need to know please
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by jimmychang: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
Realbuzzing:

@jimmychang what makes lying down more dangerous, I heard it somewhere else. I need to know please

Omo the tightness on the balls ,I usually cum faster when I do it compared to normal masturbation.It puts pressure on your balls and the tip of your penis and normal pussy can't do that.Lets say it is the number one cause of ED.
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Joseph1505(m): 9:06am On Nov 01, 2022
jimmychang:

Omo the tightness on the balls ,I usually cum faster when I do it compared to normal masturbation.It puts pressure on your balls and the tip of your penis and normal pussy can't do that.Lets say it is the number one cause of ED.

Better stop it immediately
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Joseph1505(m): 9:13am On Nov 01, 2022
Honchoslim16:
People who condemn masturbation are religious fanatics!

Shut up, it is beyond religion.
If you want to stop it I can help you out stop deceiving yourself, hell is real
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Honchoslim16(m): 9:15am On Nov 01, 2022
Joseph1505:

Shut up, it is beyond religion.
If you want to stop it I can help you out stop deceiving yourself, hell is real
Oh i see there's no difference between you and a bedbug!

It's beyond religion.. blah blah blah!
I guess you saw one of your relatives in hell.. Right?

Pu$$¥!

1 Like

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by jimmychang: 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Realbuzzing:

Omo you will cum quicker when lying down...that it takes when using your hand.And it adds pressure to the cap of the penis and the balls at the same time which can't be achieved with normal pussy.
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Jesuferanmi1: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
jimmychang:

Hmmm that is where the problem is,since you say most times because random unclothedness will stop making you hard...it is happening to me.A girls touch doesn't make me hard.AND WHEB YOU MASTURBATE DO YOU USE YOUR HAND OR LAY DOWN ON THE BED ...THE LATER IS DANGEROUS. I AM SUFFERING FROM IT NOW.

Please sir , how did you recover permanently from ED caused by this ?
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Jesuferanmi1: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dopenigga:
Masturbation messes with your mind. I have experienced this first hand. It took me twice the time and energy to have a solid erection when it's time to make out with a girl

Please how did you permanently cure yourself from this Erection problem caused by Mastbation?
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by specialjude: 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
Please I nerd two people that can update my blog daily.

Chat me up.
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Delightsome2023: 4:16am On Mar 19
FaceTanke:
If u masturbate

Eat banana and unripe Plaintain often o
why please?
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Delightsome2023: 4:16am On Mar 19
Jesuferanmi1:

Please how did you permanently cure yourself from this Erection problem caused by Mastbation?
you have the same problem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do I Disvirgin Her With A Condom On? / Bootylicious: 6 Reasons You Must F**ck A Fat Woman At Least Once! / Light Skin Girls Vs Dark Skin Girls Which Are More Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.