Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. (12812 Views)

Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by gonkin(m): 1:24am On Oct 31, 2022
Maynman:

More ramblings from a crackhead cheesy
Dejected masturbator.

Thats u right?

Youre so pained. Did i hurt u?
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Maynman: 1:24am On Oct 31, 2022
Dufuses trying to sound smart but failing woefully.

Masturbation truly causes cognitive disorder bwahahahah
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Maynman: 1:25am On Oct 31, 2022
gonkin:

Thats u right?

Youre so pained. Did i hurt u?

Dolt, you are the one hurting your brain now it’s dead.
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by gonkin(m): 1:26am On Oct 31, 2022
Maynman:
Dufuses trying to sound smart but failing woefully.

Masturbation truly causes cognitive disorder bwahahahah

I am smart. Its why im calm, i mean why would i wanna stup to your level if insanity. U so pained did i hurt u
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Maynman: 1:27am On Oct 31, 2022
gonkin:

I am smart. Its why im calm, i mean why would i wanna stup to your level if insanity. U so pained did i hurt u

You are calm in your lunacy. A braindead masturbator think he is wise, the irony.

You the one talking about “pain” and “hurt”. Crackhead, who is really hurt?
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by gonkin(m): 1:29am On Oct 31, 2022
Maynman:

Dolt, you are the one hurting your brain now it’s dead.

Im not expressing anger. Am i? You know u have less substantia alba in your frontal lobe. I wouldnt want to worsen ur neurocognitive condition
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Maynman: 1:31am On Oct 31, 2022
gonkin:

Im not expressing anger. Am i? You know u have less substantia alba in your frontal lobe. I wouldnt want to worsen ur neurocognitive condition

You don’t know if you are experiencing anger, why asking me? That’s the effects of cognitive disorder.
Snollygoster nonentity.
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by gonkin(m): 1:32am On Oct 31, 2022
Maynman:

You are calm in your lunacy. A braindead masturbator think he is wise, the irony.

You the one talking about “pain” and “hurt”. Crackhead, who is really hurt?

Thats the beauty if it. All u can do is curse we all know ur condition. So dont feel bad maybe a miracle could wake up your dead- d!ck

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Maynman: 1:33am On Oct 31, 2022
gonkin:

Thats the beauty if it. All u can do is curse we all know ur condition. So dont feel bad maybe a miracle could wake up your dead- d!ck

That’s how you “curse” in your masturbation mind.

Braindead Pillock grin
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by gonkin(m): 1:34am On Oct 31, 2022
Maynman:

You don’t know if you are experiencing anger, why asking me? That’s the effects of cognitive disorder.
Snollygoster nonentity.

Gosh. Zombie-d!ck is pissed. Someone get him a lolly
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Maynman: 1:34am On Oct 31, 2022
gonkin:

Gosh. Zombie-d!ck is pissed. Someone get him a lolly

Smellfungus suffering from cognitive disorder. Are you now empty?
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by gonkin(m): 1:36am On Oct 31, 2022
Maynman:

That’s how you “curse” in your masturbation mind.

Braindead Pillock grin

Wow the torpid cock is speaking from experience.
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Maynman: 1:36am On Oct 31, 2022
gonkin:

Wow the torpid cock is speaking from experience.

Ramblings from a braindead milksop.
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by gonkin(m): 1:39am On Oct 31, 2022
Maynman:

Smellfungus suffering from cognitive disorder. Are you now empty?

Like u, nope. Can never doltish. Still lushed up.
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Maynman: 1:39am On Oct 31, 2022
gonkin:

Like u, nope. Can never doltish. Still lushed up.

Ramblings from a mooncalf, diminutive brain.
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by gonkin(m): 1:41am On Oct 31, 2022
Maynman:

Ramblings from a braindead milksop.
Says a non conformist thats trying to get the pain off his trigeminal veins
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Maynman: 1:42am On Oct 31, 2022
gonkin:

Says a non conformist thats trying to get the pain off his trigeminal veins

Lunatic and a lickspittle, insignificant masturbator.
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by gonkin(m): 1:45am On Oct 31, 2022
Maynman:

Ramblings from a mooncalf, diminutive brain.

The word ramble is on cruise control. The subcortical of your brain sure is monochromatic
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Maynman: 1:45am On Oct 31, 2022
gonkin:

The word ramble is on cruise control. The subcortical of your brain sure is monochromatic

Jargons from a Braindead Dandiprat.
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by gonkin(m): 1:47am On Oct 31, 2022
Maynman:

Lunatic and a lickspittle, insignificant masturbator.

Yay, i aint significant but u certainly are a significant masturbator. Bughouse balmy deadheaded brain
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by gonkin(m): 1:48am On Oct 31, 2022
Maynman:

Jargons from a Braindead Dandiprat.

Argot is zero functioning brain cells
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Maynman: 1:48am On Oct 31, 2022
gonkin:

Yay, i aint significant but u certainly are a significant masturbator. Bughouse balmy deadheaded brain

Glad you know you are of no use, no value and worthless. Rawgabbit Blockhead.
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Maynman: 1:49am On Oct 31, 2022
gonkin:

Argot is zero functioning brain cells

Insignificant Slugabed.
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by gonkin(m): 1:51am On Oct 31, 2022
A bigot with a jammed up think tank. Youve got maggots chewing up your axons
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Maynman: 1:51am On Oct 31, 2022
A worthless slave with no value.
stampcrab Braindead docile animal.
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by gonkin(m): 1:52am On Oct 31, 2022
Maynman:

Glad you know you are of no use, no value and worthless. Rawgabbit Blockhead.

Still worth more that u is dim-witted chuckle head
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Maynman: 1:53am On Oct 31, 2022
gonkin:

Still worth more that u is dim-witted chuckle head

Insignificant mastubators are worth nothing, mumpsimus slave.
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by gonkin(m): 1:54am On Oct 31, 2022
Maynman:
A worthless slave with no value.
stampcrab Braindead docile animal.

Way better than the schnook, 0% myelinated present in his head
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Maynman: 1:55am On Oct 31, 2022
gonkin:

Way better than the schnook, 0% myelinated present in his head

Better and insignificant mastubator doesn’t go together, scallywag.
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by gonkin(m): 1:58am On Oct 31, 2022
Maynman:

Insignificant mastubators are worth nothing, mumpsimus slave.

Your constant remonstrance is as a result of the paramyxovirus in your system
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Maynman: 1:58am On Oct 31, 2022
gonkin:

Your constant remonstrance is as a result of the paramyxovirus in your system

Jargons from a blockhead masturbator cheesy
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by gonkin(m): 2:00am On Oct 31, 2022
Maynman:

Better and insignificant mastubator doesn’t go together, scallywag.

Hell no why would i wanna compete with a reprobate thats got a Dead d!ck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) / What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow / Bootylicious: 6 Reasons You Must F**ck A Fat Woman At Least Once!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.