Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life (49296 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine / Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested / Apostle Johnson Suleman: "Why A Marriage Can Be Dissolved" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by GoodIsGod: 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
Brainmytool:
Why were you in a bulletproof car man of god?

Because he could afford it.
If you have money you can buy one too. Life is a free choice.
I am sure you are not using Itel for a phone. Because why?
Because to you Itel is not good enough and you can afford a better phone. So also the millionaires and billionaires. They buy what they want with their money and it's no one's business.

Your post doesn't show your Moniker to be true.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
jimcaddy:
You see why Nigeria will never be a good country? This is exactly the reason why. No one wants to take responsibility for anything. We want to keep doing "business as usual" things in this country and yet no one is allowed to criticize or talk. You will go after the person. Like are we a mafia organisation or something? This is a country for God sake. This selfish, "me and my family alone" mentality will get us nowhere. This is why we will remain where we are and not move forward in this country.
Nigeria can't be great with brain dead like you that lack logical reason... Assuming your brother is one of the officer killed, will you be here saying this trash, apostle enchantment is really strong... So sowore that criticize the govt or oyedepo that have been more vocal is not getting this arrange assassination
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by SenatePresdo(m): 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
Brainmytool:

Is he an Immortal?

He was in A bullet proof car because he has more haters than your entire Generation, so he ought to protect his life at all time.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by FarmTech(m): 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
braveheart008:

I don’t see any reason for him as a respected pastor coming out saying he know the people behind the attack without revealing them.
Is he trying to preach fear/silence into the mid of his followers?
That they should be silent when they are being oppressed or threatened ?
Can he call names without evidence? They will sue him and fine him heavily.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Brendaniel: 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
Shakathezulu1:

You are mad.

nope I'm not, sometimes truth hurts....
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by tianshie(m): 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Man of god, please explain why you have a bullet proof car and also name the ministers.

I have a bulletproof car because Jesus had a bulletproof donkey in the Bible.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by E2000: 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
Were is the video
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by GreyLaw(m): 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
Brainmytool:

Are you this dumb? Yes, you are! You and those who liked your post. No need to ask.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Mrpojj(m): 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
Brainmytool:
Stop being silly
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Mrpojj(m): 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
Folrunsho1985:

Abi o
So that what will happen?
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Mrpojj(m): 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ohibenemma:
Nameless ministers offered him money to shut up Because he spoke against widescale killings

What have they offered Oyedepo who is ten times as vocal and has a louder voice?

I may be wrong, but the above claims sound untrue.
Oyedepo will come and tell you what is being offered?
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Mrpojj(m): 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue

This brainwasher called Apostle Johnson Suleiman

May have escaped the first attempt on his life after hiding inside bullet proof car while his gullible follower trekked to his church.

One day monkey go enter market and it no go fit return undecided tongue
Are you sure u are okay?
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by GreyLaw(m): 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
Brendaniel:
Somehow his story seems to be adding up, I am not a member of his church or his follower, but sometimes you need to put 1 and 2 together and for those up there saying he should name the minister(s) involved, it will only backfire on him, he might have no evidence to back up his claim and that will result to defamation of character which could see him paying billions of naira back to the ministers..

1. It was a pure case of assassination

2. The only suspect that was arrested was later killed by the police (Because someone from Nairaland here even confirmed a suspect was initially arrested)

3. If the suspect could be killed by the Police, it means there is a cover up by people in authority

4. Till today the investigation does not seem to have headway from the Police

Since we are dealing with APC government known for lies - I believe him over the APC government

Haven't you watched all those idiots, girls who are cursed forever, come online to say they slept with the Apostle. They obviously took money to blackmail the man. Just the same way the watchers took money to say that Jesus' body was stolen by his disciples.

Those girls are cursed forever. The people who paid them are also cursed forever.

Now you know that many Nigerian politicians are killers and murderers.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by rollywise(m): 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
pls shut it... You people thing God is only accessible to pastors.. Sulaiman is not clean, and his lies is an insult to some of us with brain... Not delusional follower like you

Not far from how I described you. You think you are wise. But you are a mumu man

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by DeGLORIOUS: 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

You don't need to say that.

Just do yourself a favour and go hug transformer for your own good tongue undecided
Back to sender
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Abelino(m): 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
Just imagine how ignorantly you can reason.Too Pathetic
Brainmytool:
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
rollywise:
Human wisdom is foolishness to God. You think you are wise but you are the most foolish before God. The offerings u refuse to pay in church you'll pay elsewhere one way or the other. I lie?
Stop dragging God's name down into this foolishness of yours! undecided

Ad hominems are not of God but of the foolishness of men! undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
Abelino:
Just imagine how ignorantly you can reason.Too Pathetic
You come as the ignorant want responding to a question with an attack on the one asking it. undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Kobojunkie: 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
GreyLaw:
Haven't you watched all those idiots, girls who are cursed forever, come online to say they slept with the Apostle. They obviously took money to blackmail the man. Just the same way the watchers took money to say that Jesus' body was stolen by his disciples.
Those girls are cursed forever. The people who paid them are also cursed forever.
Now you know that many Nigerian politicians are killers and murderers.
Grow a brain abeg! if you can't borrow one! undecided

It is 2022 and you lot as still kissing up to fools, why? undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by aulermed(m): 12:15am On Oct 31, 2022
Omihanifa:
Why can’t he name the ministers that offered him money.

The MOG should kindly cooperate with the Police to expose the so called Ministers so that the Police can invite/arrest them for interrogation and investigation
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Paulianfa(m): 12:24am On Oct 31, 2022
So in Nigeria human life is not important anymore
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Killermamba: 12:56am On Oct 31, 2022
Funflipper:

Sense is still very far from you and the person you quoted.

If you nor use your sense chop gala you suppose reason why police murder the arrested suspect in their on custody. If them nor dey hide something.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by bdon123(m): 3:14am On Oct 31, 2022
Brainmytool:
Story,this man can lie sha
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by ponishah: 3:25am On Oct 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why do you people embrace foolishness as though silk? undecided

Moses ran, Jesus Christ ran but your Suleman, rather than do as God commands - God actually commands that you flee to another town when persecuted in the one- decided to stand and fight by buying himself an armored Car and possibly armed security detail to boot. Your suleiman is a wolf in sheep clothing since he does not even trust God's own word. undecided

Stop making a joke of God for the sake of these conmen. undecided
He is not my Suleiman, and that should not becloud mmy judgement on issue at hand.
I dont protect him and any other person, I am only dealing with the issue based on the info we all have, but your assumptions and hate are giving you distorted reasoning.
Yes, he could be a conman, but are we all not conmen in Nigeria?
Face the matter at hand and stop imagining what you dont know.

You are acting like the Jews that chose to free a thief just to crucify Christ,.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by ponishah: 3:38am On Oct 31, 2022
Buliwyf:

It's not a childish question. The question is pertinent considering this same scammer sells handkerchiefs and anointing oil to his members for protection and miracles. So save the excuse.
You wont make a good judge at all, your grudges are irrelevant.
You dont change the for different people, the law is the law.

Your sentiment and double standard are the reasons why you will always have bad governance in this country, and if we check properly, you may be a yahoo guy or might have benefited from yahoo yahoo proceeds, yet you are acting as if you are clean
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Caseless: 3:50am On Oct 31, 2022
Badgers14:
I am not sure if I should believe what he said .. it seems to look like a PR dress up..
He said another thing in another video.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Kobojunkie: 4:06am On Oct 31, 2022
ponishah:
1. He is not my Suleiman, and that should not becloud mmy judgement on issue at hand.
I dont protect him and any other person, I am only dealing with the issue based on the info we all have, but your assumptions and hate are giving you distorted reasoning. Yes, he could be a conman, but are we all not conmen in Nigeria? Face the matter at hand and stop imagining what you dont know.

2. You are acting like the Jews that chose to free a thief just to crucify Christ,.
1. This is nothing but a pathetic attempt at a red herring here. Your former comment attempted to compare this con man to the likes of Moses and Jesus Christ, as though this man's actions, and life, had to do with that which is of God. undecided
ponishah:
Even though I dont understand the apostle's way, yet he is human and entitled to right life and protection of his life.
Do you know how many times Moses ran away from danger, in the bible?
Do you even know that Christ evaded threat to his life untill it was time?
2. I am not the one acting like any jews, so learn to stay focused on the subject at hand. Your man is a conman and his actions, albeit considered by you OK for the standard that is Nigeria, have absolutely nothing to do with God and the Kingdom of God. Resist the temptation to drag God in the mud for the sake of your conmen. undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by nedekid: 4:31am On Oct 31, 2022
Brendaniel:
Somehow his story seems to be adding up, I am not a member of his church or his follower, but sometimes you need to put 1 and 2 together and for those up there saying he should name the minister(s) involved, it will only backfire on him, he might have no evidence to back up his claim and that will result to defamation of character which could see him paying billions of naira back to the ministers..

1. It was a pure case of assassination

2. The only suspect that was arrested was later killed by the police (Because someone from Nairaland here even confirmed a suspect was initially arrested)

3. If the suspect could be killed by the Police, it means there is a cover up by people in authority

4. Till today the investigation does not seem to have headway from the Police

Since we are dealing with APC government known for lies - I believe him over the APC government
Bros, that road is notorious for kidnapping, attacks by bandits and Fulani heardsmen. Unfortunately he came across them that faithful day.
All other stories seems to be just blowing up the issue based on his scandalous lifestyle.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by COMPAQ(m): 4:39am On Oct 31, 2022
Omihanifa:
Why can’t he name the ministers that offered him money.

Oh o! That tells you the story is fake. Your life was threatened and you will still keep quiet?
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by ponishah: 4:45am On Oct 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. This is nothing but a pathetic attempt at a red herring here. Your former comment attempted to compare this con man to the likes of Moses and Jesus Christ, as though this man's actions, and life, had to do with that which is of God. undecided

2. I am not the one acting like any jews, so learn to stay focused on the subject at hand. Your man is a conman and his actions, albeit considered by you OK for the standard that is Nigeria, have absolutely nothing to do with God and the Kingdom of God. Resist the temptation to drag God in the mud for the sake of your conmen. undecided

What are you saying?
Even if he is guilty of your personal grudge charges, does that deny him access to fair hearing, or is he already guilty before charged in your phantom hateful law?

Stop creating distractions, face the issue at hand, which is murder. You have mischievously chosen to ignore the murder of 9 Nigerians in that attack, or were they also guilty and as such deserved their death in your phantom hateful law?
Your submissions are laughable, hatfull, criminal, unfair and makes you seem a social virus.
It could happen to you or anyone, stop your trash , they are not relevant in the investigation and law court.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Kobojunkie: 4:53am On Oct 31, 2022
ponishah:
What are you saying? Even if he is guilty of your personal grudge charges, does that deny him access to fair hearing, or is he already guilty before charged in your phantom hateful law?

Stop creating distractions, face the issue at hand, which is murder. You have mischievously chosen to ignore the murder of 9 Nigerians in that attack, or were they also guilty and as such deserved their death in your phantom hateful law?Your submissions are laughable, hatfull, criminal, unfair and makes you seem a social virus. It could happen to you or anyone, stop your trash , they are not relevant in the investigation and law court.
Again.... This is nothing but a pathetic attempt at a red herring by your person. You had compared this conman to the likes of Moses and Jesus Christ, as though this man's actions, and life, had to do with that which is of God. undecided

2. Your mog is a conman and his actions, albeit considered by you OK for the standard that is Nigeria, have absolutely nothing to do with God and the Kingdom of God. Resist the temptation to drag God in the mud for the sake of your conmen. undecided

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by BluntCrazeMan: 4:55am On Oct 31, 2022
ISTP:

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/apostle-suleman-why-assassins-were-after-my-life/
Ok.
You have finally started talking.
This was the event of 2017 which you were referring to.
And about those Ministers in Abuja, that they would deny it even if you mentioned their names.

But Oga Pastor..
You need to talk more.
Expose all of them.!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher ) / Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.