Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life (49332 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine / Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested / Apostle Johnson Suleman: "Why A Marriage Can Be Dissolved" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Kobojunkie: 3:00am On Nov 01, 2022
jimcaddy:
Your point is really pointless sir. Why don't we like hearing the truth in this country is what I asked. Why is it that anyone who tries to speak the truth will either be maimed or killed. If we can't tell each other the truth, then Nigeria can never be great. It's a fact. We keep complaining and want to japaa. We are running away to countries who tell each other the truth and hold people accountable. That is why those countries are where they are today.
Who are you speaking in reference to abeg? undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by jimcaddy(m): 3:02am On Nov 01, 2022
To those who tried to silent Apostle Suleiman
Kobojunkie:
Who are you speaking in reference to abeg? undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Kobojunkie: 3:16am On Nov 01, 2022
jimcaddy:
To those who tried to silent Apostle Suleiman
Who are you insinuating truly tried to silence this man for Pete's sake? He has a microphone and can speak up any time he likes so who are those who you accuse of this? undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:50am On Nov 01, 2022
jimcaddy:
Your point is really pointless sir. Why don't we like hearing the truth in this country is what I asked. Why is it that anyone who tries to speak the truth will either be maimed or killed. If we can't tell each other the truth, then Nigeria can never be great. It's a fact. We keep complaining and want to japaa. We are running away to countries who tell each other the truth and hold people accountable. That is why those countries are where they are today.
go and have several sit... Pls tell me who and who that have been maimed Continue glorifying evil,
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Lingudy(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
Insecurity is getting worst daily..
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Kobojunkie: 1:56am On May 06, 2023
ebakhaiyhe:
Some of you just run your mouth against a man of God. I pity you.
When God said, “Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm”, He was not bragging.
Just watch out how events relating to this assassination attempt would come out at last
Don't fall for the soundbites fed you by your pastors and mogs, always go back and verify for yourself.
6 You belong to the family of his servant Abraham. You are descendants of Jacob, the people God chose.
7 The Lord is our God. He rules the whole world.
8 He will remember his agreement forever. He will always keep the promises he made to his people.
9 He will keep the agreement he made with Abraham and the promise he made to Isaac.
10 He gave it as a law to Jacob. He gave it to Israel as an agreement that will last forever!
11 He said, “I will give you the land of Canaan. It will be your very own.”
12 At the time God said this, there were only a few of his people, and they were strangers there.
13 They traveled around from nation to nation, from one kingdom to another.
14 But the Lord did not let anyone mistreat them. He warned kings not to harm them.
15 He said, “Don’t hurt my chosen people. Don’t harm my prophets.” - Psalm 115 vs 4 - 15
See from the above that God made that statement regarding all of the children of Israel and the prophets in the land. And that warning was meant by God for all the foreign kings and peoples of the foreign nations through which He took His chosen people? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day / Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.