Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life (49220 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine / Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested / Apostle Johnson Suleman: "Why A Marriage Can Be Dissolved" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by dangwarmai(m): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
Guy e be like say you collected dia money to keep quiet, and you continued talking o.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by kay29000(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
Omihanifa:
Why can’t he name the ministers that offered him money.

This is just a format he wants to use and make people believe that the imaginary ministers are the people behind all the scandals he has been in over the years. That's why he said the threw an AK47 and a "Newspaper" in front of him.

RIP to the people that lost their lives during the attack.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by braveheart008(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
FarmTech:

May be they tried to paint him black and shut him up with those ashawo actresses and did not succeed. Then they decided to come with AK.

I don’t see any reason for him as a respected pastor coming out saying he know the people behind the attack without revealing them.
Is he trying to preach fear/silence into the mid of his followers?
That they should be silent when they are being oppressed or threatened ?
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by ponishah: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
Brainmytool:
Why were you in a bulletproof car man of god?
Stupid childish question...
If he is your brother, would you have asked that question?

Even though I dont understand the apostle's way, yet he is human and entitled to right life and protection of his life.

Do you know how many times Moses ran away from danger, in the bible?
Do you even know that Christ evaded threat to his life untill it was time?

I have no trust for Nigrian clerics and any Nigerian citizen , yet I must be smart in my criticism.
Pick on him to name those who attempted to bribe him, and stop neglecting the jungle justice meted out to one of the suspects; that was destruction of evidence
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by brain54(m): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
Since 2017…

5 years later. When tenure about to end and every one busy with election.

Something fishy going on. Someone trying to distract…

Ok o!
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Buliwyf: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
Preacherrr:
You are very stupid!!!! Na you be him God wey dey serve. What's wrong with Nigerians, rejoicing over a fellow human being predicament, wishing them evil, I see why Nigerians are suffering in the hands of their elected leaders, they are so wicked even more than the devil. You are insulting who you don't even know the Genesis of his assignments on Earth. I have been following Apostle Johnson Suleiman messages since 2005, am not a member of his ministry, but I have been greatly impacted by all his messages. the man is so highly anointed that's why the devil and his agents are doing everything possible to silent him! No one can kill him with the permission of God. Even without the bullet proof car God would have still save His own!

Shut the fvck up you demented king of morons. You are a member of his church and that is why you are convulsing about this thread. Your pastor is shady and vile. He talks recklessly without sense and he is always mixed up in controversy and sex scandals. Is he the only pastor in Nigeria?

Idiots like you think you can stop people from shaming your pastor by insults and threats. You pastor is a scammer mixed in criminality and his shady dealings are being exposed everytime. Shame on you and him.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by braveheart008(m): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
brain54:
Since 2017…

5 years later. When tenure about to end and every one busy with election.

Ok o!
Some of this people believe everyone is as gullible as their followers
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by brain54(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
braveheart008:

Some of this people believe everyone is as gullible as their followers
Some fishy is going on…

Na Davido talk am o!
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Buliwyf: 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
osazsky:
some of them dont even know that jesus needed protection..his 12 bodyguards..when they wanted to retaliate jesus will always tell them to hold thier peace..imagine if jesus worked alone

You guys will just rewrite the bible just to support nonsense. You better read your Bible well. There were many times in the bible where Jesus was almost attacked and he just escaped. Jesus didn't use bodyguards for protection. They were disciples not bodyguards you lying Arrow. Like Suleiman like lying mumu followers.

It was only at the end after he had already predicted his own death to his disciples that one of them, Peter, drew a sword when Jesus was being arrested. I can only imagine he got the sword at that final moment. And that was the only time.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Banhammy717: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
Preacherrr:
You are talking trash! Sounding like a wizard. He should mention names so that they will come and deny it and Sue him for character defamation, your comment is so senseless!
You're a bastard
Na ur idiot father dey talk trash
Your slowpoke mother can't condemn my post as senseless.
Did I talk to you?
Are you Apostle sulaimon?
I be your mate?
God punish you.
Akuya kawai

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by CAPITALBEE: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
fxexperts:

Illegible...
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by unikprince(m): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
Prophet of darkness trying to divert our attentions to something else while the people that are after him are his fellow god of men from the occultic world.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Buliwyf: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Preacherrr:
You are displaying your foolishness on social media! If what you are claiming about God's servants is true, you will be blessed forever, but if it's all lies and conspiracy against him, you and your entire generation will suffer pains and false accusations all the days of your life in Jesus name! Amen. It's only wizards that can sound like this. Spilling trash.

And if it's true may you also suffer pains and false accusations all your life as you have wished on another and said amen to. Idiotic morons defending shady criminals. We already know your pastor is fake with all his fake yearly prophecies. And the sex scandals is just icing on the cake. Idiotic followers of criminal pastors.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by countryman13: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Redomi:
You refused bags of money in Abuja, but couldn't refused the every Sunday contributions and tithe from your poor church members
Bro,nobody force dem now! Who no know go know!
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Buliwyf: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
Preacherrr:
You are talking trash! Sounding like a wizard. He should mention names so that they will come and deny it and Sue him for character defamation, your comment is so senseless!

So he can't use the power of God to command the minister to confess but he can raise the dead in his church. You are an idiot. Look at this clown going about calling everyone a wizard because of one fake womanizing pastor. Na God go punish you this night.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by cattylove7(f): 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ohibenemma:
Nameless ministers offered him money to shut up Because he spoke against widescale killings

What have they offered Oyedepo who is ten times as vocal and has a louder voice?

I may be wrong, but the above claims sound untrue.
u r right i don't believe what his saying is true his lying
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Buliwyf: 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
ponishah:

Even though I dont understand the apostle's way, yet he is human and entitled to right life and protection of his life.

I have no trust for Nigrian clerics and any Nigerian citizen , yet I must be smart in my criticism.
Pick on him to name those who attempted to bribe him, and stop neglecting the jungle justice meted out to one of the suspects; that was destruction of evidence

It's not a childish question. The question is pertinent considering this same scammer sells handkerchiefs and anointing oil to his members for protection and miracles. So save the excuse.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by guiddoti: 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
Brainmytool:
He isn't humane to have a bulletproof car for security as Holy Spirit isn't aware of it.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Starhearts: 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
Apostle Sulaiman
Apostle Sulaiman
Apostle Sulaiman

How many times did l called u?

Sir, u re a serial lier if care does not take against u ?
U will turn to serial KILLER

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Buliwyf: 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
The only thing I can say about this threat that Suleiman claims to have received is that that is probably how him and his syndicate threatens people who speak up against them.

It is probably the same kind of threat they used against Stephanie Otobo's mother that made her to run to the church to come and beg for her daughter. Who knows how many people they have used the threat against.

I know of one pastor that was online a couple of years ago screaming that if anything should happen to him Suleiman should be held responsible because some of his boys were calling the pastor and threatening to make him disappear.

Suleiman is a scammer mixed in very shady stuff.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Kobojunkie: 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
ponishah:

Why do you people embrace foolishness as though silk? undecided

Moses ran, Jesus Christ ran but your Suleman, rather than do as God commands - God actually commands that you flee to another town when persecuted in the one- decided to stand and fight by buying himself an armored Car and possibly armed security detail to boot. Your suleiman is a wolf in sheep clothing since he does not even trust God's own word. undecided

Stop making a joke of God for the sake of these conmen. undecided

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by africandollar: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
WereyBoi:
Okoto
…miun miun grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Shakathezulu1: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
Brendaniel:
Somehow his story seems to be adding up, I am not a member of his church or his follower, but sometimes you need to put 1 and 2 together and for those up there saying he should name the minister(s) involved, it will only backfire on him, he might have no evidence to back up his claim and that will result to defamation of character which could see him paying billions of naira back to the ministers..

1. It was a pure case of assassination

2. The only suspect that was arrested was later killed by the police (Because someone from Nairaland here even confirmed a suspect was initially arrested)

3. If the suspect could be killed by the Police, it means there is a cover up by people in authority

4. Till today the investigation does not seem to have headway from the Police

Since we are dealing with APC government known for lies - I believe him over the APC government
You are mad.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by zoedew: 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
MENTION THE NAMES OF THE MINISTERS. THE DATE AND THE VENUE OF THE MEETING AND NIGERIANS REGARDLESS OF RELIGION WILL BE WITH YOU AGAINST THE ASSASINS!
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by kareemkamil(m): 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
U ma self get big problem Suleiman. U too dey run mouth.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by jimcaddy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
You see why Nigeria will never be a good country? This is exactly the reason why. No one wants to take responsibility for anything. We want to keep doing "business as usual" things in this country and yet no one is allowed to criticize or talk. You will go after the person. Like are we a mafia organisation or something? This is a country for God sake. This selfish, "me and my family alone" mentality will get us nowhere. This is why we will remain where we are and not move forward in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by rollywise(m): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
Brainmytool:

Wisdom is profitable to direct you fool
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by rollywise(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
Redomi:
You refused bags of money in Abuja, but couldn't refused the every Sunday contributions and tithe from your poor church members

Human wisdom is foolishness to God. You think you are wise but you are the most foolish before God. The offerings u refuse to pay in church you'll pay elsewhere one way or the other. I lie?
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
Brainmytool:
Seems you are disappointed
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
APC should be held accountable.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
franchasofficia:
El Rufai
All Muslim Hausa-Fulani Ministers under Buhari regime are the prime suspects and they also have the backup of Buhari's kitchen cabinet made up of Buhari's family members.

They tried to also silence Bishop David Oyedepo to no avail. Papa had to do away with their bloody DSS pretending to be protecting Canaan land. This is no joke, Bishop David Oyedepo understands all these better. God bless you Papa.

Owo Massacre
Lekki Toll Gate killings

And other widespread kidnapping and insecurity are all sponsored by Fulani Muslims.

They are also masterminding widespread bombing in Abuja which US Government intelligence burst and ordered their citizens out of Abuja and Nigeria.

God and nature will never forgive Bola Ahmed Tinubu for helping to install a Monster as Nigeria's President and refused to condemn his evil ways and atrocities just because he wants to use Buhari as a ladder to become President.

God is alive.

Something shocking will happen in Nigeria that will shock the world. Bookmark this page
pls can you just shut it, is either you re paid to promote this evil or the evil pastor is using a serious enchantment... How can people die and he is still here saying he cannot mention their names, anyway is only in nigeria that people reason with their ass

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
rollywise:

Human wisdom is foolishness to God. You think you are wise but you are the most foolish before God. The offerings u refuse to pay in church you'll pay elsewhere one way or the other. I lie?
pls shut it... You people thing God is only accessible to pastors.. Sulaiman is not clean, and his lies is an insult to some of us with brain... Not delusional follower like you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) / He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.