Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life (49219 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine / Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested / Apostle Johnson Suleman: "Why A Marriage Can Be Dissolved" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Buliwyf: 6:04am On Oct 31, 2022
ponishah:

You wont make a good judge at all, your grudges are irrelevant.
You dont change the for different people, the law is the law.

Your sentiment and double standard are the reasons why you will always have bad governance in this country, and if we check properly, you may be a yahoo guy or might have benefited from yahoo yahoo proceeds, yet you are acting as if you are clean

I can see logic is not one of your strengths because I can't make heads or tails or whatever you just wrote. Show me where I have used different laws for different people. In a bid to defend nonsense you are twisting around like a contortionist and using the good old tu quoque fallacy. So now you are placing your pastor, a man who supposed talks to God and should be without reproach, on the same level as yahoo boys? LMAO. Shame on you.

We hold politicians to their manifestos and call them out if they renege. I am doing the same to your pastor. I am not acting as if I am clean. I am not a hypocrite. Not like your scamming pastor. If I go about telling people to do A while I do B, people have a right to question me and ask my reasons for doing B while preaching A. That's what that question implies. If you can't understand that simple logic, I can't help you. cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by 1Sharon(f): 6:05am On Oct 31, 2022
tianshie:

I have a bulletproof car because Jesus had a bulletproof donkey in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by 1Sharon(f): 6:06am On Oct 31, 2022
GreyLaw:

Are you this dumb? Yes, you are! You and those who liked your post. No need to ask.

Pastor no wan go heaven again oooo
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Funflipper: 7:00am On Oct 31, 2022
Killermamba:

If you nor use your sense chop gala you suppose reason why police murder the arrested suspect in their on custody. If them nor dey hide something.

Who confirm say dem kill any suspect? Ok make we assume say dat na the case; why suleiman no fit mention the minister name wey offer am bag of money and den come threaten am with AK47? E get cover up wey big pass dat? I no know how that rogue dey get una real good all the time man. Ahhhh wetin? na him be the only pastor wey dey Nigeria? omo time don reach make una begin dey ask questions o; because na the only way forward be dat.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Psoul(m): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2022
Brainmytool:
Why were you in a bulletproof car man of god?

Keep quiet you ignorant man.
There are things we should do for ourselves and those that God will do for us only by Himself.
We have to put up safety facilities around us and sometimes, God can perform miracle.

When Christ was on earth, even His disciples acted as His bodyguard. They move around with their weapons. Tell me where Peter drew out the sword he used to cut off the ear of one of those that came to arrest Jesus.

Shortly before Christ left, He told His disciples that anyone that does not have a weapon should sell some of his clothes to get some weapons cos as He is about leaving them, the world will start attacking them.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Whitecoal711: 7:35am On Oct 31, 2022
Why are we like this in this country
An attempt was made on someone's life,with him giving a hint on the killers, ministers he said on the present govt,instead of us to investigate and castigate this evil govt and it sponsors and the evil party we collectively found ourselves rather we are condemning the assailant,yes his hand is not clean,but first thing first,an attempt was made on a sacred life,let join forces in one collectively voice and fight this evils
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by ponishah: 7:53am On Oct 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again.... This is nothing but a pathetic attempt at a red herring by your person. You had compared this conman to the likes of Moses and Jesus Christ, as though this man's actions, and life, had to do with that which is of God. undecided

2. Your mog is a conman and his actions, albeit considered by you OK for the standard that is Nigeria, have absolutely nothing to do with God and the Kingdom of God. Resist the temptation to drag God in the mud for the sake of your conmen. undecided
yes, the apostle could be a conman as you said, yet he has fundamental human right, he has right to fair hearing.

But, you just a rabble rouser.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by rollywise(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Stop dragging God's name down into this foolishness of yours! undecided

Ad hominems are not of God but of the foolishness of men! undecided

Wise man grin grin
Sha don't learn the hard way. Small pikin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Ayion: 8:23am On Oct 31, 2022
Brainmytool:
Why were you in a bulletproof car man of god?
Because of criminals like you
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by ponishah: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2022
Buliwyf:

I can see logic is not one of your strengths because I can't make heads or tails or whatever you just wrote. Show me where I have used different laws for different people. In a bid to defend nonsense you are twisting around like a contortionist and using the good old tu quoque fallacy. So now you are placing your pastor, a man who supposed talks to God and should be without reproach, on the same level as yahoo boys? LMAO. Shame on you.

We hold politicians to their manifestos and call them out if they renege. I am doing the same to your pastor. I am not acting as if I am clean. I am not a hypocrite. Not like your scamming pastor. If I go about telling people to do A while I do B, people have a right to question me and ask my reasons for doing B while preaching A. That's what that question implies. If you can't understand that simple logic, I can't help you. cheesy
Another rabble rouser, there is no logic in truth, truth is truth.
Stop placing something on nothing, it doesnt work, have an open mind on issues.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by GoldSantana: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2022
Iro Nla
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Godofpossibility(m): 8:37am On Oct 31, 2022
I pray may God open your eyes of understanding, the way you guys are condemning this genuine man of God, the Lord will give is judgement, someone is fighting for you, your family and your children's, against the agenda of some evil men in the aims of affairs of this country. You guys are condemning him. You think taking somebody life is a joke thing. If where to be genuine Muslim they have ratialate back, funny enough is our fellow christians that are condemning him, wait for the judgement of the Lord, he can live this country and you guys are the one that will suffer for it.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Laughingkk: 8:38am On Oct 31, 2022
LIEnus
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Brendaniel: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2022
nedekid:

Bros, that road is notorious for kidnapping, attacks by bandits and Fulani heardsmen. Unfortunately he came across them that faithful day.
All other stories seems to be just blowing up the issue based on his scandalous lifestyle.

And no one was kidnapped, they killed everyone they were able to kill right there on the spot... no, that's assassination...
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Ogabalogun: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2022
May God help us i in this country why are like this?
Anyway you can learn the installations of CCTV and solar power in 2weeks with a token of 30k, just call this number
08165883314 for more enquiry
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by meobizy(f): 10:08am On Oct 31, 2022
Why doesn’t God strike these men dead for telling lies? There is no wonder why atheism is on the rise when a so-called powerful deity is actually powerless.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Shakathezulu1: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

nope I'm not, sometimes truth hurts....
Yes, you are. Cuz if truly, u are not mad, you wouldn't have typed those rubbish, you did.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by enonche85(m): 10:54am On Oct 31, 2022
Ohibenemma:
Nameless ministers offered him money to shut up Because he spoke against widescale killings

What have they offered Oyedepo who is ten times as vocal and has a louder voice?

I may be wrong, but the above claims sound untrue.

You obviously naive or choose to be naive of the happenings in this country.

There are numerous tapes of pantami openly promoting attacks on christians, that same pantami is the minister of communication today. this same pantami was/is on the watch list of American security agencies.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Brendaniel: 11:03am On Oct 31, 2022
Shakathezulu1:

Yes, you are. Cuz if truly, u are not mad, you wouldn't have typed those rubbish, you did.

You know, a mad man sees other people as mad people...
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Shakathezulu1: 11:13am On Oct 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

You know, a mad man sees other people as mad people...
It doesn't change the fact, that you are mad.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Brendaniel: 11:15am On Oct 31, 2022
Shakathezulu1:

It doesn't change the fact, that you are mad.

You are still proving me right grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by DAMN99: 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
That's because he is lying Ofcourse
Omihanifa:
Why can’t he name the ministers that offered him money.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Abelino(m): 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
There is no Peace for the Wicked.
Kobojunkie:
You come as the ignorant want responding to a question with an attack on the one asking it. undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Kobojunkie: 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
Abelino:
There is no Peace for the Wicked.
Indeed, no peace for the wicked! undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Kobojunkie: 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
rollywise:
Wise man grin grin
Sha don't learn the hard way. Small pikin grin grin
Just Stop dragging God's name down into this foolishness of yours! undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
ponishah:
yes, the apostle could be a conman as you said, yet he has fundamental human right, he has right to fair hearing.But, you just a rabble rouser.
You really need to go learn how to stay on topic when arguing. You keep jumping all over the place as though you can't walk in a straight line. undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by mema900: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
Rinoxy:

Pele, mini self-saviour, Show me where it is in the bible.

Show me where internet is in the bible
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by leofab(f): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
Nigeria can't be great with brain dead like you that lack logical reason... Assuming your brother is one of the officer killed, will you be here saying this trash, apostle enchantment is really strong... So sowore that criticize the govt or oyedepo that have been more vocal is not getting this arrange assassination
you must be very ignorant not to know the enormous power pastors command in this country.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by ponishah: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You really need to go learn how to stay on topic when arguing. You keep jumping all over the place as though you can't walk in a straight line. undecided
keep rabble rousing
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
leofab:
you must be very ignorant not to know the enormous power pastors command in this country.
oh I see... They really command power to chain and brainwash people
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by GpSarz: 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nothing like truth in what he just said, since 2017 them no attack u, na now them won attack u, why u no call the minister name, nothing like truth for this country
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life by jimcaddy(m): 2:58am On Nov 01, 2022
Your point is really pointless sir. Why don't we like hearing the truth in this country is what I asked. Why is it that anyone who tries to speak the truth will either be maimed or killed. If we can't tell each other the truth, then Nigeria can never be great. It's a fact. We keep complaining and want to japaa. We are running away to countries who tell each other the truth and hold people accountable. That is why those countries are where they are today.
IgweBUIKE1:
Nigeria can't be great with brain dead like you that lack logical reason... Assuming your brother is one of the officer killed, will you be here saying this trash, apostle enchantment is really strong... So sowore that criticize the govt or oyedepo that have been more vocal is not getting this arrange assassination

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) / He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.