Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? (32976 Views)

Green Snake Under The Green Grass / From Grace To Grass(my True Life Story). Learn From My Experience. / Grass To Grace To Grass Again. (my True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by ibechris(m): 7:39am On Nov 02, 2022
sylve11:

How do you put your money to work? cool

Investment!

which in turn works for u while u rest.
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by sylve11: 7:57am On Nov 02, 2022
ibechris:

Investment!

which in turn works for u while u rest.

What type of investment? cool
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Archtype(m): 8:24am On Nov 02, 2022
I don see too much shege na how to come out remain...Na good profitable business I dey find now so that I can try that one out too before I tell the world that I don really try
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by ibechris(m): 9:30am On Nov 02, 2022
sylve11:

What type of investment? cool

I will not tell u more...use ur tongue and and count your teeth.
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
Karlifate:

Gbam!

Innovation and creativity. I already posted it, before I saw this.

You're right

That's one of our problem in Africa
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by obinna58(m): 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
OldNairalander:
Hmm interesting thread
I had access to the corridors of power as a LG deputy speaker between 2007 and 2010.
I have shook hands with the governor, met many people that matters in politics.
My greatest mistake is not taking advantage of the privilege then.
I contested house of assembly primary election under PDP and lost. I was promised a slot in the incoming govt. if I remain in the party but I refused.
I spent millions and bought ACN ticket (the candidate stepped down for me).
Spent the little savings I made from my tenure and borrowed heavily to finance the election in 2011 with assurance from my god father backing me up (who died before the election)
Unfortunately, I lost the election and sold all my landed Properties to pay off my debts.
My political god father's death cut short my political journey seriously
Those days as an incumbent in a major oil producing local government, the money was flowing. To cut the long story short, I ended up with 7 official baby Mama's now but no wife. I didn't toast any of them for one day, they simply made themselves available.
The story too long abeg

Aaah!
This one shock me
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Pimpstar: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Good... Get good capital so that you wont be trading with pressure ...$1k at least

Ah 1k dols cry
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Fearyourcreator: 9:55am On Nov 04, 2022
Pimpstar:

Ah 1k dols cry
You go blow accounts tire ooo...
If you got the skill get MFF account ...
Small account is for highly skilled and experienced trader

1 Like

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by 2Radii: 10:34am On Nov 09, 2022
OldNairalander:
Hmm interesting thread
I had access to the corridors of power as a LG deputy speaker between 2007 and 2010.
I have shook hands with the governor, met many people that matters in politics.
My greatest mistake is not taking advantage of the privilege then.
I contested house of assembly primary election under PDP and lost. I was promised a slot in the incoming govt. if I remain in the party but I refused.
I spent millions and bought ACN ticket (the candidate stepped down for me).
Spent the little savings I made from my tenure and borrowed heavily to finance the election in 2011 with assurance from my god father backing me up (who died before the election)
Unfortunately, I lost the election and sold all my landed Properties to pay off my debts.
My political god father's death cut short my political journey seriously
Those days as an incumbent in a major oil producing local government, the money was flowing. To cut the long story short, I ended up with 7 official baby Mama's now but no wife. I didn't toast any of them for one day, they simply made themselves available.
The story too long abeg

Honourable I hail you grin grin grin grin
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by virginboy1(m): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2022
SWEET THREAD
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Fame1309(f): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2022
Cutehector:
bros.. Begging wont do good to you. Start from menial jobs. You wont die. I have done them. I did ogbuaja work, digging of suckaway pit, mason work..name it. If you think its too low for you then i am sorry i cant help you
If u have,u can assist him today and later give him this advise.
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Veezy4u(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Roseodd:

Sorry bro,I can't.
But you can send me email.
bro how far I've sent you email since no response.
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Veezy4u(m): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Roseodd:

Sorry bro,I can't.
But you can send me email.
bro how far I've sent you email since no response
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Veezy4u(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
Roseodd:

I day plan things boss.
I day low key till I travel.
I was the one who chatted you weeks back. You said you couldn't drop your number here but that I should send you an email. I don send am since no reply nothing. We discussed about work the last time I said I should calm down n allow you plan on 5m+ u won. Bro I've been patient as u said but I haven't heard from you. I guess u forgot. That's why I said let's talk on WhatsApp. I've not been working for some time now. I am a driver with bolt can earn up to 60+ a week. I traveled out (just d way you're planning on but it didn't work out) I came back very broke. I sponsor myself in sch, feeding n others. I asked if you can help me with something so I'll resume work, u said no wahala I should give you time. I need to do license 18k so I'll rent car and work. I don too suffer, I'll raise money but feeding won't allow me to save for work. Even if na loan my pay back in 1month, it will help to kick-start my life again. I'll do well to pay. I no get any body or anything to beg you. I use God beg you please assist me. It's been long now, I've tried other means but not working. PLEASE IN GOD'S NAME help me
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Veezy4u(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
Roseodd:

I day plan things boss.
I day low key till I travel.
boss how far now, since weeks now you just quiet at least lemme know my stands na. Have placed hope on you till date nothing. Sincerely E no too fresh. Have been patient, time waits for no one

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos / JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About / The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.