Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? (32981 Views)

Green Snake Under The Green Grass / From Grace To Grass(my True Life Story). Learn From My Experience. / Grass To Grace To Grass Again. (my True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Scarletjr(m): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
A moving man will always meet is luck

11 Likes

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Drunkard1: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
manuelkel:
I've not had such experience, but I want to dedicate this post to my dear friend.
A young boy who was so lucky to cashout $35k at the street, got snitched by a friend and was bursted by EFCC, not a dime or a cloth of his was left behind the day he got bursted. Do you know that kind of stuff like when you've about #12m plus in your account and all of a sudden it's gone? He's been with me ever since such peril, I really want to recommend him for being strong even when he got so depressed but still stood strong. I want him to know, more will come no matter how long it may take. Stay solid bro cool
your post doesnt make sense. Person he scammed 35kusd wont be depressed? Make he kill himself atleast he go save more victims. Dont quote me. Scammers are heartless. Ge deserve every pain.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Martinez39s(m): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
zrealjaheal:
Really

Does that mean whosoever went from top to bottom might never climb back up
Making it in life from scratch is not beans. It takes time. Most people who start hustling from their youth do not make it, not to talk of a grown adults who fell from grace.

Just as a minority of people are rich, a minority of those who fall from grace will rise back to their glory days. Nevertheless, keep doing your best and nevetr yield to excuses and laziness.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Addme: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
This topic brings in a mixed feelings..
Whether good or bad can't say because I know I still have my life.

Still remember having millions in my account but God knows why it all happened. Maybe I wouldn't have been alive again. If not wifey, family members and friends that have been very supportive,it would have been something else.

But one thing I'm very sure of " I WILL RISE AGAIN, INSHALLAHU..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Elidrisy20: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
During buhari regime many gone from Grace to grass,we are waiting for him to finish his madness so that we'll bounce back

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by gabemuyi: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
zrealjaheal:

I totally understand your plight

But you saying you just waiting for everything to end means you have given up. I rather die fighting than leave this earth as an idle soul. Atleast when I leave they'd know i tried

They don't win until we stop fighting.

Saw a post on FP yesterday about the death of over 120 people celebrating Halloween and another about Somalia bomb blast.

Bro initially I was jealous of the dead (crazy right?) Cos the lies in the truth is WHO IS DEAD IS NOW AT PEACE(no worries whatsoever) but then again who knows what afterlife feels like ?

I am not the right person to give you this advice but I'd say DON'T GIVE UP YET make them no go laugh us

Shallom

All die Na die ours is gone beyond ok laughing we are the laughing stock.
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Martinez39s(m): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
jeslom:
If I start to talk I won 40 million with 40,000 Naira on sportybet , I felt invincible . I started carrying all the prostitutes I could think of, send money to all those begging me , bought a car and living the lavish life put 20 million Naira back to betting and I can categorically tell you that I lost it all . Now all the friends I gathered in the win days has left me and my rickety camry alone..
Lol. You no get sense then.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Martinez39s(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
Vadese1:
I was in a world of my own till I lost my job 2014. Everything were just so fast for me. Moving from one country to another with some of the biggest oil and gas services companies. Till now am still finding it difficult to rise again. I have been to several churches to seek for solutions, but nothing has change. Everything remain the same. Just holding on to God for restoration
There is no god. Humans are on their own and left to their devices. No god is coming to save anyone. Know this and know peace.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by manuelkel(m): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
Drunkard1:
your post doesnt make sense. Person he scammed 35kusd wont be depressed? Make he kill himself atleast he saved more victims. Dont quote me. Scammers are heartless. Ge deserve every pain.

Wail that to your politicians and Bleep off.

1 Like

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Drunkard1: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
manuelkel:

Wail that to your politicians and Bleep off.
lol e pain am. Scam no good. He is reaping what he sow. He go suffer more cos i know he is lazy waiting for next cashout. Not kmowing he is wasting his life. Tell him to bleep off from earth

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
manuelkel:
I've not had such experience, but I want to dedicate this post to my dear friend.
A young boy who was so lucky to cashout $35k at the street, got snitched by a friend and was bursted by EFCC, not a dime or a cloth of his was left behind the day he got bursted. Do you know that kind of stuff like when you've about #12m plus in your account and all of a sudden it's gone? He's been with me ever since such peril, I really want to recommend him for being strong even when he got so depressed but still stood strong. I want him to know, more will come no matter how long it may take. Stay solid bro cool
His GRACE depends on what/who he cashed out from

1 Like

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Martinez39s(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
LadyPortable:

Tell me you're joking, but If true, it shall never be well with whomever that did this to you
Why do you think someone did something to him? Don't you know that people make bad decisions out of ignorance, stupidity or indiscipline?

9 Likes

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Freethinker87: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
Yes, a few times. It's the circle of life. We'll continue testing the boundaries until we "get there".
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by GoooodHardDick: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
zrealjaheal:

I totally understand your plight

But you saying you just waiting for everything to end means you have given up. I rather die fighting than leave this earth as an idle soul. Atleast when I leave they'd know i tried

They don't win until we stop fighting.

Saw a post on FP yesterday about the death of over 120 people celebrating Halloween and another about Somalia bomb blast.

Bro initially I was jealous of the dead (crazy right?) Cos the lies in the truth is WHO IS DEAD IS NOW AT PEACE(no worries whatsoever) but then again who knows what afterlife feels like ?

I am not the right person to give you this advice but I'd say DON'T GIVE UP YET make them no go laugh us

Shallom

I'm impressed with your comment. Honestly I'm surprised there are still sensible and intelligent people on this forum.

You deserve My respect!!

2 Likes

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Cutehector(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nope.... God has been increasing me. Staying humble is key to growth.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Reallife17: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
zrealjaheal:
What if love was trap... what if someone lied and I could actually turn back the hands of time then go back. .. what if humans never had such biased opinions. .. what if people never had to sell drugs for a living.. what if most who really did weren't predominantly blacks

What if the ecstacy never really gave us that joy we needed desperately needed... what if we could eat anything and never become fat.

What if the media had never brainwashed our kids...

What if love was the reason most children exist... what if jealousy was something only women possessed. ...

What if money never altered our mood when we are upset
In real life, there are no if’s brother
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Mekanus(m): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
manuelkel:
Make thunder fire that your fraudulent friend join.

13 Likes

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by nakaman: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
manuelkel:
Na there efcc dey get power

1 Like

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by occfx: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
zrealjaheal:
Have you ever gone from grace to grass then back to grace again?

Please come in and share your story for some of us to learn because it seems I am finding it hard to get back to my glory days.

Hahaha... 70% are in your condition right now, but it's Buhari effect, we are all going back to grace by next year. Just vote wisely. My own no be even from grace to grass, na grace to pit toilet. Well I no no waiting dey give me confidence sha... I so much have faith and confidence. Just a little push is what I need right now but no one seems to care.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Daviddson(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
manuelkel:
This one doesn't count. We're talking about people who made it legit, not armed robbers who were bursted and went down to square one.

Your friend got the reward for his criminal activities, and he needs to repent from scamming people.

25 Likes

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
Life’s hard ...

1 Like

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by hardbody: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
zrealjaheal:

Please come in and share your story for some of us to learn because it seems I am finding it hard to get back to my glory days.

By careful planning and with favour from the universe, I haven't dropped in terms of networth year on year.

9 Likes

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Richesntteh: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
I was not poor nor very rich but I was ok. In 2018 I made 8.6million after graduation in 2015. I bought my first car (toyota corolla 2005 model). Life happens positively to me. I became the first to own a car in my family. Before now I got married in 2014 n we are blessed with 3kids. Wahala started in 2020 during covid-19. I did a contract with a state government n the project was later abandoned. No payment till date. I made few financial mistakes through wrong investment and sourounding my self with fake and wrong people. In mid of 2021 my dad's health became a challenge. His condition finished the remaining money and in November that year he died. I started thinking of suicide. My wife withdraw her respect 80% from me. I began to struggle. Move from church to church.
In order to alleviate the situation, a friend of mind connected me to people that do sales contract jobs. There was no money so I had to buy black market money (250,000) at 30% interest rate. To return capital and interest once after 120days. By this time my late dad is in the monk. I stayed for more than 3month no job nor contract. My BP began to rise. Suicide thought increase but whenever I set my eyes on my beautiful children tears roll down and I change my thought. In summary I have to sale my car to pay part of the debt n some for my dad's funeral which held in the second quarter of this year. Am still indebted to where I bought money. Till now I don't have a job. Most times I stayed indoor for month. Am only surviving through my late dad's small pension. It last only two weeks.
I have waec, bsc incase anyone can help me with a job. I can work anywhere in nigeria including borno state. Life is very difficult without money as a family man.

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by zrealjaheal: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
Reallife17:
In real life, there are no if’s brother

You think... Most times we tend to reminiscence on the past and wished we had done it the other way

GoooodHardDick:

I'm impressed with your comment. Honestly I'm surprised there are still sensible and intelligent people on this forum.

You deserve My respect!!

Chief hunger can turn a man to philosopher
I respect you too

Cutehector:
Nope.... God has been increasing me. Staying humble is key to growth.

Chief show some love to a brother
things hard we just pushing it till eventually we break through but then again we go need strength to push that obstacle

whatever is not small

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Martinez39s(m): 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
Drunkard1:
lol e pain am. Scam no good. He is reaping what he sow. He go suffer more cos i know he is lazy waiting for next cashout. Not kmowing he is wasting his life. Tell him to bleep off from earth
grin Person collect $35k through scam and he come dey depressed because EFCC collect am. Werey.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Swanberry: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
4teenblaq:
Yes,

We were living fine until scammers scammed me because of my greed. Til now, we have not recovered. I am just living waiting for the day everything will come to an end. Everything I put my hands on fails and I am already hopeless.

Bro never give up
Quitting is not an option
U only fail when u Quit
Understand the reason for Failures
They are to teach u a lesson
Learn the lesson and move on
Remember
Your tomorrow will be alright
So Encourage your self and make wise use of the moment
Success and glory days will locate you.
Peace

4 Likes

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by scaryblake: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
Me I have not smelled grace before from grass to worse grass to wilderness

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by manuelkel(m): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
Mekanus:
Make thunder fire that your fraudulent friend join.

LOL, boy wey dey Cyprus dey enjoy. Ajeh grin
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by zrealjaheal: 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
occfx:

Hahaha... 70% are in your condition right now, but it's Buhari effect, we are all going back to grace by next year. Just vote wisely. My own no be even from grace to grass, na grace to pit toilet. Well I no no waiting dey give me confidence sha... I so much have faith and confidence. Just a little push is what I need right now but no one seems to care .

@bolded
that has always been my mindset
Kos of that I caved myself in. Pushed the world away making my condition worst all in the name of no one seems to care

now ask yourself
how many times have you asked those who you feel should care HOW THEY ARE FARING?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Exedyne: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
zrealjaheal:

Same here. Went from grace to grass, its not been easy trying to get back up, and trying to make up for lost time.
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by pansophist(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
LadyPortable:

Tell me you're joking, but If true, it shall never be well with whomever that did this to you

No one did anything bad to him, he is just an impulsive, foolish man. What he described is the fate of most lottery winners. The mindset is his problem, not the people out there. No one can scam you without your consent.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
Bro, never give up. E go better one day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos / JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About / How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.