Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? (32982 Views)

Green Snake Under The Green Grass / From Grace To Grass(my True Life Story). Learn From My Experience. / Grass To Grace To Grass Again. (my True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Olibboy: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
budaatum:

I did not manufacture my breathing. I was born by my mother and breathed, so I guess if anyone has a claim to my life it's her, though she herself will tell you she may have been responsible for bring me into this world but my destiny in it is entirely up to me.
He's trying to tell yuh that yuh can be careful but yuh can not always be careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by budaatum: 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
2Radii:

Ok, if Ur mum has a claim to Ur life, Ur mum's mother would have a claim to Ur mum's life and the cycle continues..., So tell me, assuming there was a mother who propagated Ur lineage, who owns her breath??

My mum does not have a claim to my life! It's my life, so if anyone owns it it's me. I can't after all go to my mum and claim she is responsible for feeding me without her telling me where to go.

It's about responsibility, and you may indeed differ to me. You may not be responsible for your own life, but I am most definitely responsible for mine and for whatever I make of it. I'm powerful in that way, I guess, instead of powerless like some.
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by budaatum: 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
Olibboy:
He's trying to tell yuh that yuh can be careful but yuh can not always be careful.

And what do you suppose would happen to me if I am not responsible for my carefulness?

Would someone or something else be responsible for being careful for me?
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Gadalo1990: 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
2Radii:
grin grin grin

Its Ur choice of word, who am I to change Ur mind grin grin

Me set never change my mind, na u mind a go con change?? grin

But do well to say this to Mohammed in Kaduna grin
Dia own na wahala. It comez wit live action. Dem go face ya mata live. na only mumu go do dat kind tin
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Olibboy: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
budaatum:

And what do you suppose would happen to me if I am not responsible for my carefulness?

Would someone or something else be responsible for being careful for me?
I'm not saying someone is responsible for it. Deep down, Some people love yuh and some people hate yuh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by socialjustice93: 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
Magnumproperty:

Sangotedo

Okay.. please how can someone join you in this real estate business?
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by 2Radii: 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
Gadalo1990:

Dia own na wahala. It comez wit live action. Dem go face ya mata live. na only mumu go do dat kind tin
that is why u re taking the privilege Christianity give u with blasphemous hand because u know Christianity is not run like an occultism...

You self think it deep, let forget religion now, what u said earlier, does it depicts morality??

Answer it inside of u, u don't need to reply grin
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by budaatum: 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Olibboy:
I'm not saying someone is responsible for it. Deep down, Some people love yuh and some people hate yuh.

Sorry Olibboy. You may be talking about what's related to the topic of the thread, but I jumped in on responsibility alone and have not read the opening post, which is unforgivable of me, dare I say. Still, forgive me please.
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by aidameoryou: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
Sochieke:
My school was United International Business School (UIBS) Zurich Switzerland.

Attached is Tuition fee and admission letter

Dont be offended bro, but you've refused to answer my qst, maybe you have not seen it or you chose to.

But did you not try to hook up with a female Swiss citizen maybe in the name of relationship.
You know it could've been beneficial for you.

Or you never thought of it, or it wasn't easy keeping relationships with them.
But At least with how you lived, it could have been easy for you to find one.
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Olibboy: 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
budaatum:

Sorry Olibboy. You may be talking about what's related to the topic of the thread, but I jumped in on responsibility alone and have not read the opening post, which is unforgivable of me, dare I say. Still, forgive me please.
I grab.. ONE LOVE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Gadalo1990: 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
2Radii:
that is why u re taking the privilege Christianity give u with blasphemous hand because u know Christianity is not run like an occultism...

You self think it deep, let forget religion now, what u said earlier, does it depicts morality??

Answer it inside of u, u don't need to reply grin
The Jezuz thing iz fake. the holinezz they aim 2 have inadvently makez dem ideal membaz of zociety. datz one gud tin I c in it, evi oda tin iz zhit. even zhit get him uze u know
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Magnumproperty: 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
socialjustice93:

Okay.. please how can someone join you in this real estate business?
As a business partner?
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Cr7babe: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2022
phorget:
I haven't found grace yet o,my grass has only been changing colors. A times it becomes green,a times purple and a times it dries up like I'm in the summer.

Hopefully I'll have a reason to smile someday though... We move!
Amen! But @the bolded, you're so funny.
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by socialjustice93: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
Magnumproperty:

As a business partner?

As a worker
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by marwanafrica: 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
Cutehector:
Nope.... God has been increasing me. Staying humble is key to growth.

i consider maself as one of the most humble young man out there and yet nothing for me so far,So?
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Archtype(m): 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
OldNairalander:
Hmm interesting thread
I had access to the corridors of power as a LG deputy speaker between 2007 and 2010.
I have shook hands with the governor, met many people that matters in politics.
My greatest mistake is not taking advantage of the privilege then.
I contested house of assembly primary election under PDP and lost. I was promised a slot in the incoming govt. if I remain in the party but I refused.
I spent millions and bought ACN ticket (the candidate stepped down for me).
Spent the little savings I made from my tenure and borrowed heavily to finance the election in 2011 with assurance from my god father backing me up (who died before the election)
Unfortunately, I lost the election and sold all my landed Properties to pay off my debts.
My political god father's death cut short my political journey seriously
Those days as an incumbent in a major oil producing local government, the money was flowing. To cut the long story short, I ended up with 7 official baby Mama's now but no wife. I didn't toast any of them for one day, they simply made themselves available.
The story too long abeg

You would have gone back to PDP again and grow from there again

1 Like

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by cayorday89(m): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sochieke:
3 years ago I was basically a King from 2018 to 2019. I was doing my MBA in Zurich Switzerland, the most expensive city in the world. I was young at 24 to 25 years. Before that I was in Malaysia doing a levels and Bsc between 2010 and 2017 plus gap years I took.

Malaysia is less expensive than Switzerland but its not really that cheap because I lived in the capital (Kuala Lumpur). 2 of my sisters were also studying together with me. All financed by my father

All funded by my late father. My school fees in switzerland was 33,000 swiss francs and 25,000 swiss francs for living expenses for 1 year. Together everything then was about almost 40 million naira for a year.

While I was there I didn't try to find a job until it was too late (permit was expiring). Before that I'd never worked a day in my life before.

Basically I lived a life of luxury and everything came crashing down

I left switzerland in December 2019, didn't finish my MBA. No funds. Dad's burial took almost everything . family was in so much debt. Its crazy

Dad died few days I was supposed to leave for switzerland (he was old enough 95 years).

Anyway countdown three years later. I'm doing POS business in Lagos. I tried dispatch business but I stopped after 6 months unable to find quality riders and the Daily headaches.

Back to your question on grace to grass.

I used to travel a most every 2 weeks when I was in Switzerland. I've been to France, Germany, London, Dubai for holidays before and now I do a POS business. Its funny because i could be insulted by people wey never cross third mainland bridge before in tjis POS business but it makes me laugh though. I don't beat myself up.

If I tell people say I from.Switzerland, dem no go believe.

Tried to get a job but no positions.

I regret certain things I did. I was too comfortable that I didn't even try to get a job until it was too late.

I regret certain actions. I wished I could change things but I've moved on. Om working hard to see what I can do to rebuild. I believe if God gives me life I can go back to my former lifestyle with improvements

I'm trying to see if I can go back cheaper place like Canada or others, getting help from sister.

Picture attached was my swiss visa.

This your Papa matter reminds me of Smart Money Woman, I read the book and also saw the movie adaptation, after the man's death, the family members were shocked to hear that they were heavily in debt. Grace will locate us...

Mine is a grace better to be heard and not experienced...

1 Like

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by sylve11: 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
pinkylipsguy:

Yes I have big time and more than once self, mine was first from grass to grace then back to grass and then from that grass back to grace again and coming back to grass again but now I give thanks to God.

Instead of me focusing on the details of how they happen let me go straight and tell the lessons I tearfully learnt. That you can learn from and maybe apply too if you have open mind so as to get out from this.

First:- Success is more spiritual than physical. Believe whatever you want but this is the ultimate truth. The success you don't first of all achieved first in the spirit realm you can never achieve in the physical. Go and check it, all rich men are very spiritual or had previously been very spiritual before being rich. Or they have very spiritual people that they are very close to that they inherit their legacy or benefit from their legacy. They could be satanist, Buddhist, Traditionalist, Muslims or Christians. It is no accident that most if not all of the richest people on earth are either Jews, Arabs, Christians or follower of their spiritual routines either secretly or openly. And those who claim to be atheist or scientist they already inherit this their blood through their common father Abraham.

Second:- Every Family has a hidden spiritual debt that destroys success continuously until it is paid. And this can only be paid through rendering certain spiritual service or through living certain spiritual lifestyle continuously together with hustling. Have you discover yours and paid it and/or paying it?

Third:- The best way to pay the above family spiritual debt is through spiritual righteous lifestyle and not ritual killings be it human or animal. Ritual killing only delays the inevitable in a worst form. The key word is, "righteous lifestyle" that is based on your conscious findings about your family and your own situation together with rules for living of tested and trusted religion of your choice and not mare copy and paste of other peoples' lifestyles.

Fourth:- All the findings from the above should always be foremost in the thoughts, words and actions in combination with physical hustles. They should be like guiding compass to guide you in your ways and manner to go about the physical hustle. And watch as you will gradually start to make way back to grace.

And talking about hustle, if you find this comment helpful do not forget to reach out to me for your home cleaning services on zero eight one three one one three six zero seven six.

cool

1 Like

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by sylve11: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
OkoAmarashy:

Avoid sex with wayward girls. They carry negative vibes.
Look for a skill people are willing to spend money on and try to tap into it.
Then, instead of waking up to open threads to insult Tinubu every day, look for how to better your life. Open threads on business and skills instead of insulting politicians. Good luck.

Hmmm cool
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by sylve11: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
JESHAL:

But without religion and traditionalism female nature will be something else, it keeps them in check, monogamy is healthy for civilization, it's preserves family units thanks to religion, the decline of religion in western societies has led to high promiscuity and divorce leading to single mother households where degenerates abound,also religion keeps innate sadists in check,it ostracizes anyone that doesn't confirm to it's imposed moral principles hence healthy for the majority of the masses as it prevents destructive tendencies, you seem like a fervently righteous Christian who had an epiphany and decided to convert to atheism, what happened? what went wrong? absence of religion something has to fill up that void in that society, typically it's a political ideology like Nazism, communism, cultural Marxism a.k.a Feminism, the excuse that religion brainwashes majority of people into believing in the existence of the supernatural which might or might not be real but how do you explain miracles, signs and wonders that are above logic and human comprehension, the world is very big and diverse, different religions,ideologies, philosophies, cultures. I want to know why you chose atheism, I look at most atheist as anti-theist not atheist because they are typically not nuanced in their arguments against religion, they don't consider alternatives and reality, they just have a bias against religion, remember everyone has that consciousness that God exist no matter how much you deny it.

These are some of the advantages of religion. cool
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Karlifate: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
CeeJeckydivah:

You don't know the feeling of getting that kind of money without hard work.

Trust me that "i was feeling invisible" only people that have experienced the high of spending on that level will tell you.

You spend without checking your debit alerts... it's a kind of high different from cocaine....you spend on anything or "anywhat" you want.

No time to dey think of those things. Only maybe when down to last couple of millions you will start thinking of what to do but at that moment your high cost & standard of living lavishly will keep draining you heavily.

Abeg the story long.

And mind you the person at that time is not financially educated on what to put money in that's why he put half back into gambling.

Everyone get story mk i no talk my own. I was rich enough to afford a patek watch in cash, i had a range rover sport 2017 model.... abeg mk i stop mk man no go shed tears.

Better days ahead to everyone.

This time i hope we learn from our mistakes & be better for ourselves & Family. Fvck Fake friends.

I can relate. grin

The people that said:
"money makes you high" no dey lie. wink
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Pimpstar: 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

I need good bal. So as not to trade with pressure... Big men putting money dont mind 20% in a year... Can you be contented with that

Yes i just want financial freedom i no wan pepper anybody
Just to be able to pay my bills and meet my needs
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Fearyourcreator: 6:22am On Nov 02, 2022
Pimpstar:

Yes i just want financial freedom i no wan pepper anybody
Just to be able to pay my bills and meet my needs
Good... Get good capital so that you wont be trading with pressure ...$1k at least
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by sylve11: 6:30am On Nov 02, 2022
ibechris:

This is one of the most intelligent contributions I have ever read here.

This has been my secret.

Money that is not put into work automatically depreciates faster than ever.

Keep it brother and keep telling them the truth.

How do you put your money to work? cool
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Karlifate: 6:36am On Nov 02, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:
I have always pray in time of problem, seek for God in prayer work hard and always come back to better.
Life is continuously improving even Elon musk is still working, all of them.
But one stupid boy will just collect small Money and start forming forming to Boss, why won't you fall back to zero?

Even the phone You're using today to browse is not same as phone of yesterday. So why will stop improving and pushing?
stop caursing God, God is not your problem. You are your problem.
God created life in a principal way even if you're not a Christian or believer, once you follow that principal you will survive.
That's why Bible said that the children of this world are wiser than the children of light.. coz many discovered the principal and follow it.

Read books improve in knowledge even when you're rich, make sure you see your self improving with more updates. Coz life is full of update. Once you're out of update you go zero.
Just like peter obi will always say that if you don't work you won't grow rich, if you grow rich, you won't remain rich, coz you stop work, even the white work more harder than the blacks.

Stop blaming your self and pick up back, meet people that are ahead of you ask them for wisdom. Always humble your self and keep on improving till you retire.
Don't forget to pray coz this life is once.

Apt!

1 Like

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Karlifate: 6:39am On Nov 02, 2022
zrealjaheal:

@bolded
Did you just say the whites are more hardworking than blacks

I have been graced with to work with couple of some white individuals. .. We blacks do the work and all they do is supervise. .maybe it got something to do with slave mentality of the blacks. .

But you can't tell me that the white are more hardworking than the blacks .. chief na lie

Try ask any of your fams that has been to UAe

MoneyMustBMade is right.

The oyinbos are more innovative & creative in thinking than blacks.

I've lived & worked with some of them, from different countries, before.

1 Like

Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Karlifate: 6:41am On Nov 02, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

Bro hardwork I mean is not always physically but improving always working hard to improving. Improving is one the hardest thing in life, if you don't know.

Gbam!

Innovation and creativity.
I already posted it, before I saw this.
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Karlifate: 6:43am On Nov 02, 2022
TheRollingStone:
Na now psquare suppose release that their song “e no easy” make they gimme verse two make i talk my story. E fit long reach verse 7 sef

grin cheesy
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Karlifate: 6:49am On Nov 02, 2022
OldNairalander:
Hmm interesting thread
I had access to the corridors of power as a LG deputy speaker between 2007 and 2010.
I have shook hands with the governor, met many people that matters in politics.
My greatest mistake is not taking advantage of the privilege then.
I contested house of assembly primary election under PDP and lost. I was promised a slot in the incoming govt. if I remain in the party but I refused.
I spent millions and bought ACN ticket (the candidate stepped down for me).
Spent the little savings I made from my tenure and borrowed heavily to finance the election in 2011 with assurance from my god father backing me up (who died before the election)
Unfortunately, I lost the election and sold all my landed Properties to pay off my debts.
My political god father's death cut short my political journey seriously
Those days as an incumbent in a major oil producing local government, the money was flowing. To cut the long story short, I ended up with 7 official baby Mama's now but no wife. I didn't toast any of them for one day, they simply made themselves available.
The story too long abeg

cheesy

Money makes one feel invincible.
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Karlifate: 7:00am On Nov 02, 2022
Being hardworking is a quality, and not the same as doing hard work or laborious work, which is an action.

Just because you're doing hard work, doesn't mean you'll be more richer and successful than the fellow doing soft work.

All in all, Know Thyself.

kiss
Re: Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? by Mekanus(m): 7:06am On Nov 02, 2022
OldNairalander:
Those girls are doing better than me now.
I placed them in key positions during my days of bubble.
FYI, one gave me 100k when I travelled to the East for mom's younger brother's burial

Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos / JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About / How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.