Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

She Didn't Wish Me Happy Birthday And Hers Is Just This November - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Didn't Wish Me Happy Birthday And Hers Is Just This November (1306 Views)

An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Didn't Wish Me Happy Birthday And Hers Is Just This November by lovediehatelive(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2022
We had a little misunderstanding and she had the guts not to call or text on my birthday.

Normally, I wouldn't be mad if I didn't do her well on her previous birthday. Someone I took out and showered with gifts on her birthday.

We later made up and continued.

Now hers is fast, about ending of November and she's acting all nice like she does when she's expecting something from me. If I wish her well and celebrate her on her birthday, she might intentionally pick up fight when mine is approaching just to use it against me not to wish me, and the circle continues.

Should I just overlook everything and wish her well, celebrate her birthday or ignore her like she did to me.

I strongly want to ignore her. Should I just play along and shock her without wishing her, or pick up a fight when her birthday is close.

You might say this is childish, but things like this never change if you overlook them at the beginning.

Note: from my friend.

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Wish Me Happy Birthday And Hers Is Just This November by Michelle70(m): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2022
If u ask me, i'll say u should focus on picking jamb form first

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Didn't Wish Me Happy Birthday And Hers Is Just This November by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 30, 2022
Give her a taste of her own medicine let's see how she'd take it. Pick up fight with her a week or few days to the birthday and lockup but I must you, if you not ready to let her go or maybe your heart is too fragile, don't embark on this journey.

I don't want to read "My girlfriend left me because I didn't wish happy birthday" few weeks from now on the front page.

3 Likes

Re: She Didn't Wish Me Happy Birthday And Hers Is Just This November by Ahmed0336(m): 11:23am On Oct 30, 2022
No need to fight her before her birthday, send her a birthday message if you can while you are hunting for her replacement.
Re: She Didn't Wish Me Happy Birthday And Hers Is Just This November by budaatum: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2022
lovediehatelive:

If I wish her well and celebrate her on her birthday, she might intentionally pick up fight when mine is approaching just to use it against me not to wish me, and the circle continues.
There's no circle, yet, and there's no guarantee there would be one, but you ignoring her sure will add another quadrant to a developing circle, then she would definitely do the same next time it's your birthday and you'd retaliate again and a square would become a circle.

I agree with Michelle70. You are your friend should focus on picking jamb form first.
Re: She Didn't Wish Me Happy Birthday And Hers Is Just This November by Aboks(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2022
U too no wish her happy birthday

Tell her to bone DA side

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Wish Me Happy Birthday And Hers Is Just This November by JAMO4REAL1(m): 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
U think u are the Only one, if u check her Media chatting/messages hummmmm if u fight her, she have plan ABCDE good day
Re: She Didn't Wish Me Happy Birthday And Hers Is Just This November by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
lovediehatelive:
We had a little misunderstanding and she had the guts not to call or text on my birthday.

Normally, I wouldn't be mad if I didn't do her well on her previous birthday. Someone I took out and showered with gifts on her birthday.

Now hers is fast, about ending of November and she's acting all nice like she does when she's expecting something from me. If I wish her well and celebrate her on her birthday, she might intentionally pick up fight when mine is approaching just to use it against me not to wish me, and the circle continues.

Should I just overlook everything and wish her well, celebrate her birthday or ignore her like she did to me.

I strongly want to ignore her. Should I just play along and shock her without wishing her, or pick up a fight when her birthday is close.

You might say this is childish, but things like this never change if you overlook them at the beginning.

if you want to catch a monkey behave to be a monkey. Trade it all is the best form of revenge.

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Wish Me Happy Birthday And Hers Is Just This November by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
lovediehatelive:

if she's giving u intimacy and u like it, y don't u stay, and forget about all d frivolities, enjoy her why also looking for a woman
Re: She Didn't Wish Me Happy Birthday And Hers Is Just This November by mespusinglez(m): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
WHY ARE Y'ALL OBSSESSED WITH YA BIRTHDAYS

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Wish Me Happy Birthday And Hers Is Just This November by Ballzproblemm: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
mespusinglez:
I don't know o , anyways if you no wish me happy birthday,then why will I wish you? I dey follow people the way them dey follow me .

2 Likes

Re: She Didn't Wish Me Happy Birthday And Hers Is Just This November by lovediehatelive(m): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
Michelle70:
If u ask me, i'll say u should focus on picking jamb form first

Is it a fruit? Where can I pick it.
Re: She Didn't Wish Me Happy Birthday And Hers Is Just This November by lovediehatelive(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
DaniWhizbang:
Give her a taste of her own medicine let's see how she'd take it. Pick up fight with her a week or few days to the birthday and lockup but I must you, if you not ready to let her go or maybe your heart is too fragile, don't embark on this journey.

I don't want to read "My girlfriend left me because I didn't wish happy birthday" few weeks from now on the front page.

Damnn the coins coins.

I believe after I serve her her own dish, she will never try it again, if we manage to continue.

I've been ignoring many shenanigans, and she thinks I'm weak. I'm ready for the drama sha.

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Wish Me Happy Birthday And Hers Is Just This November by lovediehatelive(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ahmed0336:
No need to fight her before her birthday, send her a birthday message if you can while you are hunting for her replacement.

She has to feel it, how I felt. Just don't know if I should serve her hot or cold
Re: She Didn't Wish Me Happy Birthday And Hers Is Just This November by lovediehatelive(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
Aboks:
U too no wish her happy birthday

Tell her to bone DA side

Na so. If I don't show her how mean I can be, she'll continue to take me for a ride
Re: She Didn't Wish Me Happy Birthday And Hers Is Just This November by lovediehatelive(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
imadiyi:

if you want to catch a monkey behave to be a monkey. Trade it all is the best form of revenge.

Not even planning to do it for revenge only. Just so that she'll know how mean I can be

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Wish Me Happy Birthday And Hers Is Just This November by lovediehatelive(m): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
JAMO4REAL1:
U think u are the Only one, if u check her Media chatting/messages hummmmm if u fight her, she have plan ABCDE good day

Its a normal thing bra.

Any girl without guys flocking and disturbing her should check herself.

She too knows there are many fine fine girls that can replace her sharp sharp. What more, fine gehs with good character self.

Kee that mentality bra.
I don't mind losing a girl if I'm not at fault.
Re: She Didn't Wish Me Happy Birthday And Hers Is Just This November by lovediehatelive(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
imadiyi:

Yes o. Though this one is to prove a point that I can be mean. So that when next she wants to try something silly, she'll think twice cey.

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Wish Me Happy Birthday And Hers Is Just This November by lovediehatelive(m): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
mespusinglez:

Birthday isn't the main thing.

For someone you hold so dear and done extra things on her birthday, it calls for concern if she doesn't wish you on yours.
Re: She Didn't Wish Me Happy Birthday And Hers Is Just This November by qtguru(m): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
lovediehatelive:

Yes o. Though this one is to prove a point that I can be mean. So that when next she wants to try something silly, she'll think twice cey.

You know your babe. Is she stingy, can't afford it or only likes accepting gifts ?
Re: She Didn't Wish Me Happy Birthday And Hers Is Just This November by lovediehatelive(m): 6:54am On Oct 31, 2022
qtguru:

You know your babe. Is she stingy, can't afford it or only likes accepting gifts ?
no matter how stingy or broke she is, an SMS or simple call won't bite.
Re: She Didn't Wish Me Happy Birthday And Hers Is Just This November by shantti(m): 9:16am On Oct 31, 2022
Just send her a birthday message and lock up

(1) (Reply)

My GoTV Is Not Working Even After Sub / See The Test I Began To Get A Wife Among My Very Close Friends / Seun You Can't Stop Misogyny On Nairaland And Still Have The Redpill Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.