Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi (2638 Views)

The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders / World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper / PDP Supporters Prevented By APC Thugs To Gain Access To Their Voting Units (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by Durabest: 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
Peter obi is lgbo thing i never see any hausa or yoruba man taken obi serious reason why they always insult Tinubu.To lgbo man,they felt that why must Tinubu contest when their son is constesting,But is left for the yorubas to know their stand b4 the election bcus the lgbo are waiting to laugh them.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by muykem: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
You don't need to disturb yourself. Tinubu is taking oath of office by 29th May 2033 by God's grace.

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by GoooodHardDick: 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
Durabest:
Peter obi is lgbo thing i never see any hausa or yoruba man taken obi serious reason why they always insult Tinubu.To lgbo man,they felt that why must Tinubu contest when their son is constesting,But is left for the yorubas to know their stand b4 the election bcus the lgbo are waiting to laugh them.

What's this one saying?

So igbos, Yoruba and Hausa are the only tribe in Nigeria? Oga in case you haven't heard of bini, esan, Auchi and other tribes in Nigeria, it's a good thing you have now! Because over here in Edo State, we stand fully gidigba with PETER OBI.

We'll vote massively for peter Obi here in Edo State and the entire SS come 2023

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by mrvitalis(m): 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

What's this one saying?

So igbos, Yoruba and Hausa are the only tribe in Nigeria? Oga in case you haven't heard of bini, esan, Auchi and other tribes in Nigeria, it's a good thing you have now! Because over here in Edo State, we stand fully gidigba with PETER OBI.

We'll vote massively for peter Obi here in Edo State and the entire SS come 2023
Ignore the urchin

Not just that obi would win SS/SE but the volume of the votes go send shock waves across Nigeria

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by Vulturereloaded: 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
APC wants to extend thier failure through Tinibu. grin grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by EngrKemp: 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
U lie .
I'm not Igbo and I am supporting Obi to be the president.

All south south,
All south east
All middle belt
All Afenifere
All Christians
All sane and fair hearted youths that are enlightened
All enlightened Nigerians

Are supporting Obi
And this amounts to over 70% of votes that will be casted.
That tells u only one thing....
Only Peter Obi can be the President of Nigeria come 2023

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by Ddeliverer007(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
I won’t support a Muslim Muslim ticket. Never

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by Michelle70(m): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
EngrKemp:
U lie .

All/b] south south,
[b]All
south east
All middle belt
All Afenifere
All Christians

Are supporting Obi
The word all is a big word

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by Michelle70(m): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Atiku issa goal

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

If you like support babalawo and Christian ticket. All na wash for the truly sophisticated and mentally emancipated.

Those who lead you and use religion to subjugate you so you remain satisfied with your pathetic lives, from one generation to the next, and never grow sophisticated enough to challenge their dominance they will then pass on to their children who will continue to control your over-religious and mentally imprisoned children.

Atiku's religion is money and power. He has made plenty of money and is always seeking power. Critically, and for those who are pragmatically intelligent, Atiku has wives of Christian and moslem faith showing religion is not definitive to him.

Yet he will implore the ordinary Northerners to always be 'faithful' to Allah.

You lot have a long way to go. People like me, who is Christian and rarely sets foot in church, will be the ones to replace the Tinubus, Atikus and Sanwo Olus of the world.

You and your children will continue to suffer unless you wise up and face what matters so you can defeat oppression and the machinations of those who use religion, ethnic prejudice and ignorance to oppress, demean and disenfranchise you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by Josegun(m): 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
It's all good for Nigeria politics
Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by Kingnelson9: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
Durabest:

IGBOS are not your generational curse, go and solve ur problems

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by Ofunaofu: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Durabest:

Tinubu is the only regional candidate in the fourth coming presidential election

In fact, it is on record that Tinubu himself said that he doesn't believed in one Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
Kingnelson9:

IGBOS are not your generational curse, go and solve ur problems

Igbos are their own generstional curses though. Civil war the egotistical charlatan Ojukwu caused foolishly, you all then followed blindly like lemmings, cost you millions.

Today another lunatic, in Kanu, is causing you to kill yourselves cheaply and destroy your own land setting her back decades. Is that not the true sign of generational curse? Think before you talk.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by haslaw(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

What's this one saying?

EngrKemp:
U lie .

All south south,
All south east
All middle belt
All Afenifere
All Christians

Are supporting Obi

These Igbos are fooling themselves thinking they are deceiving others.

Just ask for their account numbers now, that is when all those claiming to be from other tribes supporting Peter Obi will turn out to be Chinedu , Ikechukwu or some other IPOB name

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu is the only regional candidate in the fourth coming presidential election

In fact, it is on record that Tinubu himself said that he doesn't believed in one Nigeria

Tinubu does not believe in 'one Nigeria' as currently constituted. If you have any sincerity then can you say you do?

Zamfara keeps 100% proceeds of her gold endowment, sharing nothing with the centre, while ND oil practically feeds all Nigeria.

Yet an unsophisticated slave like you is here creating mischief against the one man who sees the big picture, insists that reality is wrong, and coincidentally has the strenght, ideas and ability to free you and your generations unborn from lives of servitude.

Folks like you are the true definition of slaves. Keep fighting Tinubu without realising you're doing yourselves and messing up the future of your generations unborn.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by Jflex07(m): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
Durabest:
You too dull, well that is the hallmark of Tinubu urrchins... I am not Igbo but I will vote peter obi. Rivers state is for peter obi... Tinubu urrchins are just too dull

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by GoodLife4live: 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jflex07:
You too dull, well that is the hallmark of Tinubu urrchins... I am not Igbo but I will vote peter obi. Rivers state is for peter obi... Tinubu urrchins are just too dull
Send your account details.....

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by haslaw(m): 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
mrvitalis:

Ignore the urchin

Not just that obi would win SS/SE but the volume of the votes go send shock waves across Nigeria

Stop smoking mkporu miri before coming online.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by Durabest: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
haslaw:

These Igbos are fooling themselves thinking they are deceiving others.

Just ask for their account numbers now, that is when all those claiming to be from other tribes supporting Peter Obi will turn out to be Chinedu , Ikechukwu or some other IPOB name
they can't deceive me,i knw them more than they know themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by Kenneth4u205(m): 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
Afonjas want to test their voting strength through TINUBU

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by Ofunaofu: 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
candidtalk:

Tinubu does not believe in 'one Nigeria' as currently constituted. If you have any sincerity then can you say you do?

Zamfara keeps 100% proceeds of her gold endowment, sharing nothing with the centre, while ND oil practically feeds all Nigeria.

Yet an unsophisticated slave like you is here creating mischief against the one man who sees the big picture, insists that reality is wrong, and coincidentally has the strenght, ideas and ability to free you and your generations unborn from lives of servitude.

Folks like you are the true definition of slaves. Keep fighting Tinubu without realising you're doing yourselves and messing up the future of your generations unborn.

Tinubu is in no where near the best amongst the current candidates jostling to be the president of Nigeria. He is the worst of them all

No body is fighting Tinubu.
In fact, it is the atrocities that he committed that are working against him.
He is a drug lord, his origin and educational background is marred with controversies. He mortgaged the entire common wealth of Lagosians and ensured that Lagos State become the second most unliveable city in the world.

He was also instrumental in the enthronement of this calamitous APC government

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jflex07:
Okoro send your account number or better still quickly look for your neighbour who is a Yoruba and send grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu is in no where near the best amongst the current candidates jostling to be the president of Nigeria. He is the worst of them all

No body is fighting Tinubu.
In fact, it is the atrocities that he committed that are working against him.
He is a drug lord, his origin and educational background is marred with controversies. He mortgaged the entire common wealth of Lagosians and ensured that Lagos State become the second most unliveable city in the world.
Lol

Unliveable yet your kindred cannot live nor survive without running down to Lagos? Unliveable yet your kindred will rather come to Lagos to sleep under the bridge than to live in a mansion in their barren region?

Tinubu will rule and Lord over you and your kindred for good 8 years just as Buhari is currently rulling over them

The only thing you and your kindred will do is to wail, wail and wail for another 8 years. Nothing more or less

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by tribalmall: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
I have heard about Fulani Ikwerre Kanuri Itshekiri Idoma Nupe Tiv n others that Igbo insult daily here for one reason or the other

They are all waiting for Peter Obi the Pandora kleptomaniac oloriburuku criminal at the polls to him n his tribesmen in kind (hate) you spread across Nigeria. You go wail tire I swear.

GoooodHardDick:

What's this one saying?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by Ofunaofu: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

Unliveable yet your kindred cannot live nor survive without running down to Lagos? Unliveable yet your kindred will rather come to Lagos to sleep under the bridge than to live in a mansion in their barren region?

Tinubu will rule and Lord over you and your kindred for good 8 years just as Buhari is currently rulling over them

The only thing you and your kindred will do is to wail, wail and wail for another 8 years. Nothing more or less

No, rather Tinubu will rule and lord over the people of Iragbiiji, his adopted town

He is actually contesting for the post of presidential general of Iragbiiji town union

As for being elected as president of Nigeria. Never!
Tinubu is unelectable

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by tribalmall: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
I owe you 50K cash if Peter Obi win any state in the South South. I am not bet so you know how much e sure for me die. Quote any mod to be our witness.

mrvitalis:

Ignore the urchin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi by Jflex07(m): 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Okoro send your account number or better still quickly look for your neighbour who is a Yoruba and send grin
Lol.. See another useless jobless broke urrchin.. Na una Yoruba Muslim wey dey sell agbo and do tailoring work for my town pH.. I go feed you and your useless family.. Keep sucking Tinubu dick Jobless paid miscreant. Tueh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EXPLAINER: What Is This ‘arabic Sign’ On The Naira All About? / Yorubanization Of Finance of Nigeria By Tinubu / Born Againsm Is The Only Way To Eradicate Corruption In Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.