Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper (2705 Views)

Igbos Want To Test Their Voting Strenght Throug Obi / The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper by Montracine: 6:21am On Sep 26, 2019
World Leaders Still In Shock On How Buhari Will Answering an Interview Question from A prepared Document. All Eyes On Him.

This is An Avoidable Mistake.

Re: World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper by donbachi(m): 6:29am On Sep 26, 2019
Definition of global warming and climate change.

Re: World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper by pode(m): 6:45am On Sep 26, 2019
Na lied o, he was finding hard to pronounce "co-nation"
Re: World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper by UniversalDove: 6:45am On Sep 26, 2019
You people are complaining. You should be glad he didn't call you lazy youth again
Re: World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper by maisauki: 6:46am On Sep 26, 2019
at a global community event like this, the president's speech supposed to be tailored towards burning issues and what he can conveniently talk about

pls if no one else is, I'm a Nigerian and you've got to protect my honor

Re: World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper by Tolexander: 6:47am On Sep 26, 2019
Buhari really tried. I was expecting less performance from him

Re: World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper by CAPSLOCKED: 7:11am On Sep 26, 2019
THIS IS SHAMEFUL. IN THE MINDS OF THOSE MEN I'M SURE THEY PITIED US, WONDERING HOW PATHETIC WE MUST BE ELECT SUCH A FOOL. OH LORD!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 26, 2019
I crinched and crunched watching this... The edited version zoomed in on the president's face but you could still tell that he was reading instead of presenting cry cry cry

Presentation is a skill set grin

He never go school so he won't know lipsrsealed

#no offense

Cc chubhie

Re: World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper by ODB2: 8:23am On Sep 26, 2019
Oga see presidio

Presidio wey mumu

Re: World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper by FarahAideed: 8:23am On Sep 26, 2019
The last man there is quietly saying a prayer for Nigeria

Re: World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper by ODB2: 8:24am On Sep 26, 2019
Montracine:
World Leaders Still In Shock On How Buhari Will Answering an Interview Question from A prepared Document. All Eyes On Him.

This is An Avoidable Mistake.

Buhari is a cringe manufacturer

The man is supposed to be in Daura counting cows

Re: World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper by JosEast(m): 8:25am On Sep 26, 2019
Sai baba
Re: World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper by Danzakidakura(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2019
With the crops of learned people in northern Nigeria in this 21st century i wonder if this thing is the best they can give Nigeria. A man full of bittered and lies.

Re: World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper by technuel: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2019
Baba RUGA nothing do you
Femi you go write script eh till you go tire.

Re: World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2019
I will look into the matter..this must be the hand work of the CSO, Abba Kyari

Re: World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper by Obaakran: 8:43am On Sep 26, 2019
lolzz. Buhari really read through that past questions

Re: World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2019
Tolexander:
Buhari really tried. I was expecting less performance from him

The billion gang.....The president will cover Osibanjo yansh though..

Re: World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper by DeDurch: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2019
How did we get here?

Re: World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2019
FarahAideed:
The last man there is quietly saying a prayer for Nigeria

Re: World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper by Chubhie: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2019
Guest007:
I crinched and crunched watching this... The edited version zoomed in on the president's face but you could still tell that he was reading instead of presenting cry cry cry

Presentation is a skill set grin

He never go school so he won't know lipsrsealed

#no offense

Cc chubhie
When I heard "Mr speaker, ladies and gentlemen of the press" Shame leave Dr Buhari enter me...

Re: World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper by pacehood(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2019
our President carry expo enter the place still fail... na wa ooo

Re: World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper by saintokwuluora(m): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2019
Buhari is being smart. He is proving to the world that he can read and possibly write since Nigerians have been on hysteria that he doesn't have a certificate. At least he is literate.
Re: World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper by Jasseyfrd(m): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
donbachi:
Definition of global warming and climate change.

Our president need help

Re: World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper by Bruno3000(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
grin we deserve the leaders we get. We too mumu

Pro Obaseki House Of Assembly Member Hon Nosa Okunbo Dumps Obaseki/PDP For APC / Peter Obi Hits Back At Kwankwaso For Promotion Of Ethnicity/religion / This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures)