Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) (12778 Views)

Drop Your Ego: Guys! Here's How To Use Condoms Correctly [photos] / Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 / The Male Ego: What Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by Aliyu007: 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
Go to Olutosin Ajayi street. Beside CPM. Ajao Estate, his house there remains abandoned and legend has it that it's haunted. A pastor once rented some space in the compound for his church but ran away after a few weeks. He made his money at a very young age of 34. Nobody knows the source of his wealth or how a poor boy from ihiala anambra state suddenly became so rich. Legend has it he did money ritual and as common with most ritualists , they are free givers. Eze ego would spray money from ihiala junction all the way to his house whenever he was in town but look at him today.

Just like Ndokwa who was a carpenter in the east and suddenly became extremely rich that he started building hotels and brothels all over Lagos , suspicion will continue to be raised about how these people just suddenly become so rich out of nothing.

Some people are having the same feeling for Obi Cubana but God knows best. How will someone who started as a beer palor owner in a rented shop suddenly get rich that he started building hotels and clubs here and there. No be the same beer palor business most strugglers dey do for Lagos?

Stop envying these guys, you don't know the source of their wealth.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by Aliyu007: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
Just like most Igbo millionaires , eze ego, Jude , Fred , nebolisa formed a syndicate and were into drugs and all sorts of terrible crimes.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by Bigredmachine: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
Who is envying him...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by oskopy: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
what is difference between ezego and nothern political criminals that sacrifice now and then for position?
what is difference between ezego and those blood suckers in Aso villa?
if not for one thing I will ask you difference between Tinubu and those ritualist you mentioned their names

44 Likes

Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by Aliyu007: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
Eze ego was a lover of cars, he was the few people on Lagos as at then to own a lambo. He owned a Lincoln navigator , Ferrari f50, lotus Elise and so more. Today, they all rotten in his abandoned mansion haunted by ghosts

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by Aliyu007: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
Legend has it eze ego never allowed his kids to step a foot outdoors and that his wife always roam the compound naked in the dead of the night .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
Another man money is another man's problem.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by okoroemeka(m): 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
Beebah2000:
Another man money is another man's problem.
but seriously what Cubans and his friends did to money choke many people,they literally used money bundles to play football,E don choke many people and jealousy is boiling like a vat of porridge,you can't compare obi Cubans with ezeego,every Igbo guy man knows that ezeego is a hardened arm robber before getting rich,he is a natural bad man that can do anything,but obi Cubans is different,in igboland whatever you do your umunna knows,you can hid it from friends but not from your blood relatives.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by FamTomx2(m): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
cry
Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
Omo this aliyu guy na fool o, Oga go and get your miserable ass busy. Get a job so you could afford the basic things of life for your children than typing this piece of shit, this is pure envy, if you feel he did blood money leave it to God to judge na, your mates are hustling in the open market you are here typing nonsense.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
You could have left Obi out of this.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by Aliyu007: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bouz:
Omo this aliyu guy na fool o, Oga go and get your miserable ass busy. Get a job so you could afford the basic things of life for your children than typing this piece of shit, this is pure envy, if you feel he did blood money leave it to God to judge na, your mates are hustling in the open market you are here typing nonsense.
You don't even know the meaning of envy lol.
Forget about getting my miserable ass busy, I go feed you and your unborn children till they die of old age.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by Cholls(m): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bouz:
my brothers and sisters this is Aliyu after seeing this
[img]https://media1./images/9e9fdd1ebe593f3adf24b829a0f5a989/tenor.gif?itemid=3377649[/img]

18 Likes

Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by matrixme(m): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
God punish poverty like this. Someone cannot quietly be rich again, without doing money rituals to you guys. Well, for your information, you will wait tire if you are expecting bad things to befall Obi Cubana. Go and hustle bro, get a life and stop hating!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by Aliyu007: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
SimplyFacts:
You could have left Obi out of this.
I'm just passing a subtle message sir.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by fukNaija(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
Aliyu007:

Forget about getting my miserable ass busy, I go feed you and your unborn children till they die of old age.
lol. How many almajiri you don feed. .MF.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by engrchykae(m): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
Aliyu007:

does it mean that none of your friends have told you that you are stupid?

12 Likes

Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
Aliyu007:

Oga stop creating unreasonable topics about someone that doesn't regard you, he doesn't even know about your existence. feed your family first, so they don't end up creating topics like you do. With the way you create topics consistently on this forum, i don't think you have anything serious doing. Mr man get your ass busy. And stop typing shit, it's becoming irritating.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by DaddyRochie1642: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bouz:
Oga stop creating unreasonable topics about someone that doesn't regard you, he doesn't even know about your existence. feed your family first, so they don't end up creating topics like you do. With the way you create topics consistently on this forum, i don't think you have anything serious doing. Mr man get your ass busy. And stop typing shit, it's becoming irritating.

grin
Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by Aliyu007: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bouz:
Only if you could meet me in person and say this to my face kid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by Aliyu007: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

grin
Don't blame him Eze ego was his mother's boyfriend na why he dey vex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by MJBOLT: 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
Until I see hard evidence that proves Eze Ego was a ritualist, everything you are saying is rubbish.
Typical Nigerian hating on the rich undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by ceejay10(m): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
You are very stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by ceejay10(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
matrixme:
God punish poverty like this. Someone cannot quietly be rich again, without doing money rituals to you guys. Well, for your information, you will wait tire if you are expecting bad things to befall Obi Cubana. Go and hustle bro, get a life and stop hating!
he is a mad man. Belongs to Yaba left.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by Emotionss: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Bouz:

This obi Cubana display of wealth really pain the guy very very well

grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by Emotionss: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Aliyu007:

Only if you could meet me in person and say this to my face kid.

But on a serious note why this obi Cubana wealth dey pain you so ?

We know you're not alone is this lamentations ;. Don't worry the presidency is looking for ways to bring him down. Be patient.

Don't go and do something stupid before them arrest am grin grin
Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by oyinella(f): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Did you question the source of their poverty when they were poor?

7 Likes

Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by MrHealth(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
It is well o

This Nigerian woman's story is so touching!!!
She was given just 3 months to live by her UK doctors but she is still alive. Unbelievable
Kindly watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umdVvRi9qos&t=8s
Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by Alitair(m): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
I believe that whatever will be will be.

Obi Cubana is a money man.

Eze Ego was a money man and that is the only reason why you know his name.

Be a money man and we may talk about you tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) by peedeeasobie(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
Aliyu007:

Taaaaaa.. Feed who? Oga go and feed yourself.

Focus on all those northern ritualists. Unless you are actually the one envying him

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics / Nigerian Lady With Massive Chest Leverages Cause Stir On Twitter (photos) / Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.