Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,505 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me (8152 Views)

42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by BigYash: 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
you fine like two people
Come do face like pineapple.. grin
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by browndre: 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
Honestly, I will like to marry her in my dream. Make she hook me up in my dream tonight. Cheers.
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by okoroemeka(m): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
general111:
God will answer your prayers
instead of waiting for God why don't she get herself pregnant by a nice man around and have a child first as insurance policy and still be waiting for God's time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by rickleye: 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
Join the list.
My advice - get an anonymous alert donor or Adopt a child . At 60 the child will be 18.
At least you won’t be lonely in your later years
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by placeofallure(f): 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
Maynman:

It’s common sense.

That university publication that you quoted is human testimony. God's declaration is different. His words defies science. It humbles human pronouncement. It surpasses human comprehension.

How do wombless women get pregnant and give birth?

O koja imo, O koja oye, oun t'Oluwa se, O koja imo.

Wa ti ma gbo
Wa ti ma gbo
P'Oluwadara Simi o!

He's a merciful God.
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Maynman: 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2022
placeofallure:

That university publication that you quoted is human testimony. God's declaration is different. His words defies science. It humbles human pronouncement. It surpasses human comprehension.

How do wombless women get pregnant and give birth?

O koja imo, O koja oye, oun t'Oluwa se, O koja imo.

Wa ti ma gbo
Wa ti ma gbo
P'Oluwadara Simi o!

He's a merciful God.

Mention one wombless woman that got pregnant? Don’t you know what a womb is? Where will the child stay and develop? In her thigh?
Keep deceiving yourself.

I’m sure your god is a rational god and not a magician.
Because you believe in a god, doesn’t mean one should abandon common sense.

Can a man also get someone pregnant without sperm? Bwahahahah

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by donbachi(m): 7:07am On Oct 31, 2022
Louis8796:
Lets talk.
I'm listening
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Louis8796: 7:51am On Oct 31, 2022
U said u are 34,right and u are looking for a man?
donbachi:
I'm listening
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Princesslee: 7:58am On Oct 31, 2022
This alone scares the living day light out of me. 42 and still single.
I am 31 and single and I know how I wet my pillow with tears every single night. Sometimes I wish for morning not to come again. Just last week on my way back from work I almost fell to the ground bkos I was already crying in my heart. God please Bless me with a Husband, I am tired of the status quo
IgiveLadiesBj:
A lady in her early forties identified as 'The Iron Lady' has cried out for help on Twitter. She seeks for a man who will ask for her hand in marriage

See post made on Twitter below;

"Am 42 yrs looking for a man to marry me.I have no kid and am working teacher by professional."

https://twitter.com/VanessaFungamw2/status/1586445892953210880?s=20&t=mfb7F0N2z92Tvx9UyZkzfQ
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Baronthecelebri: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2022
pocohantas:

It must be your mother.
shut up, you're the one
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by jeromestarks: 10:11am On Oct 31, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

I see you suffering same fate or having an emotionally painful marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Kobicove(m): 10:19am On Oct 31, 2022
That name Iron Lady is not helping matters undecided
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Shadysen: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2022
marry you with that type of bold face, is like that man dont like peace of mind.
God forbid!
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by fadal(m): 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
HERE I AM MAM
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by iamgogo79(m): 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Answer those ones in your dm first
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Clinghton: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
Iron lady looking for who to break.
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Tegabadguy(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
A lady in her early forties identified as 'The Iron Lady' has cried out for help on Twitter. She seeks for a man who will ask for her hand in marriage

See post made on Twitter below;

"Am 42 yrs looking for a man to marry me.I have no kid and am working teacher by professional."

https://twitter.com/VanessaFungamw2/status/1586445892953210880?s=20&t=mfb7F0N2z92Tvx9UyZkzfQ
you go see grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by donbachi(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Louis8796:
U said u are 34,right and u are looking for a man?
how e dey do u?
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Louis8796: 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
Meaning?
donbachi:
how e dey do u?
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by ITbomb(m): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
Our Aunty Soso and Iya baby don create new accounts
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
Pells:

6.3 inches undecided undecided
I use mine life as if it's 8 inches grin cheesy
That's why siofra , Shalommy begoniaa sweetplum virginprincess pocohantas dey feel my gbola grin
receive brain

2 Likes

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:47am On Nov 02, 2022
What are you saying? You are not aware some women in their 40s/50s still have babies? Are you pretending or truly ignorant?
Maynman:

What can she offer a man at 42?

Biologically she is zero, no more fertile.
Attractiveness she is zero, her sexual market value is low.

And that’s what men value in a woman, if she can’t offer any of this, then “what she has in her bank account” is a valid question
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Maynman: 6:33am On Nov 02, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
What are you saying? You are not aware some women in their 40s/50s still have babies? Are you pretending or truly ignorant?

What’s the percentage of women that are having kids in their 40s/50s?

Are you educated or you just intentionally acting dumb?

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by effort1: 6:39am On Nov 02, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Why must she have a certain amount in her account before she can get a husband?. This is what I'm talking about.

I wish these women can stop doing this thing publicly. It's massaging some peoples ego.

But it's a real pain they can't hide anymore, probably after rejecting suitors and forming fake feminists

1 Like

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 02, 2022
effort1:

But it's a real pain they can't hide anymore, probably after rejecting suitors and forming fake feminists

What's the pain in not having a husband?

Most are just worried about what society would say. Not because they really want to be married. Marriage is not a bed of roses that one would want to kill themselves to have but its because of the way people are shamed for not being married.
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
You are the dum*b one and a very big fuuul. A good percentage of women still see their period far above 45yrs, you dullard,,,. So women above 40s have chances of having children naturally as long as she is still having her cycle. Then using modern methods to conceive is helpful to those who's cycle may have stopped, or those with complicated situations.
Maynman:

What’s the percentage of women that are having kids in their 40s/50s?

Are you educated or you just intentionally acting dumb?
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Maynman: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
You are the dum*b one and a very big fuuul. A good percentage of women still see their period far above 45yrs, you dullard,,,. So women above 40s have chances of having children naturally as long as she is still having her cycle. Then using modern methods to conceive is helpful to those who's cycle may have stopped, or those with complicated situations.

You are an illiterate, the chance of you giving birth at 40 is 5%, why don’t you bring out the stat dummy!
When you are 30, you have lost over 80# of your eggs!, talkless of when you are 40/50, you are basically eggless!

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
Who has the time to go dig stats to give a dumbNL-brat? Go to the hospitals and make your enquiries, dig up real statistics and not the fake nonsense*you posted here.
Maynman:

You are an illiterate, the chance of you giving birth at 40 is 5%, why don’t you bring out the stat dummy!
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Maynman: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Who has the time to go dig stats to give a dumbNL-brat? Go to the hospitals and make your enquiries, dig up real statistics and not the fake nonsense*you posted here.

There’s no stat that prove your bullshit, cretinNL-dunce, women at 40/50 are practically barren, stop living in delusions and face facts.
Women at 30 have lost over 80% of their eggs talkless of 40/50.

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
Go read it up dummy, I don't feed *dogs*, I'm done. Do you know the uncountable women above 40s carrying babies I see here....
Maynman:

There’s no stat that prove your bullshit, cretinNL-dunce, women at 40/50 are practically barren, stop living in delusions and face facts.
Women at 30 have lost over 80% of their eggs talkless of 40/50.
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Maynman: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Go read it up dummy, I don't feed *dogs*, I'm done. Do you know the uncountable women above 40s carrying babies I see here....

Go read up and stop spewing thrash you this illiterate *pig*.
Show me the stats of the “uncountable women above 40s carrying babies” talk is cheap.
It should be easy to pull out since they are so “uncountable”, unless you are living in delusion to make yourself happy.

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by fineberry(m): 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
LilMissFavvy / Maynman you guys should stop throwing insult at each other na. What I find hard to comprehend is why wait till all this time; is't that No man has approach her since around age 23....26...29....31....34....common ...let say the gospel truth, most of this kind of ladies have rejected potential suitors bcus of bad manners.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Killer Insect’ Hoax Goes Viral. Photos (viewers Discretion Is Advised) / Ladies...who Between This Cute Guys Would You Choose For A One Night Stand / Sex With Someone's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.