Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Survival Tactics You Must Know - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Survival Tactics You Must Know (48932 Views)

Tactics You Need To Get A Band 7.5 Or More In Your IELTS / What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student / Survival Fund Clarification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survival Tactics You Must Know by phemmyfour: 5:49am On Nov 01, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Bunch of rubbish!!

We don't have snow here, no bears, no subway, no jelly fish. Just rubbish!! angry
We have thunder strike
Re: Survival Tactics You Must Know by 2times2(m): 7:19am On Nov 01, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Bunch of rubbish!!

We don't have snow here, no bears, no subway, no jelly fish. Just rubbish!! angry
Nobody force u read am, Mr. Verybitterman
Re: Survival Tactics You Must Know by nostradamoss: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
zimdante:

It's very help, he is far better than one idiot that calls himself Nostradamoss that comes to nairaland to disgrace his parents.

At your age you can't make a correct sentence..Look at what this pig wrote it's very help .chia at your age ..You have already digested yourself and your parents

Shame on you
Re: Survival Tactics You Must Know by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
nostradamoss:

At your age you can't make a correct sentence..Look at what this pig wrote it's very help .chia at your age ..You have already digested yourself and your parents

Shame on you

�haha yes this one pain am, beast of burden, i will continue to attack you on this forum till you learn to respect people, it is better to make wrong sentences than be , a rapist, thief and a wastrel like you.
Re: Survival Tactics You Must Know by flotwz(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
Well done OP, but I was expecting something more relevant to out present days survival challenges like:
2. How to escape naija hardship and japa to obodo oyinbo for free .
2. How to out power kidnappers at lonely points.
3. How to overcome "female breakfast" and avoid premium emotional damages.
Something relevant to our present days life problems
Re: Survival Tactics You Must Know by nostradamoss: 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
zimdante:

�haha yes this one pain am, beast of burden, i will continue to attack you on this forum till you learn to respect people, it is better to make wrong sentences than be , a rapist, thief and a wastrel like you.

Keep laughing at your stupidity .respect for an illiterate that can't make a correct sentence,
Well rapist the way your father raped the pig that gave birth to a thief and a wastrel like you
Re: Survival Tactics You Must Know by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 03, 2022
nostradamoss:

Keep laughing at my stupidity .respect for a great man like you that makes a correct sentence,
Well rapist the way my father raped the pig that gave birth to a thief and a wastrel like me

You don't even know the meaning of illiteracy , you keep saying your father this, your mother that, it shows that either you are a dirty smelly street urchin without a parent, or the product of a LovePeddler that could not married, frustrated sex starved he goat .
Afo anu.
Re: Survival Tactics You Must Know by nostradamoss: 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
zimdante:

You don't even know the meaning of illiteracy , you keep saying your father this, your mother that, it shows that either you are a dirty smelly street urchin without a parent, or the product of a LovePeddler that could not married, frustrated sex starved he goat .
Afo anu.

pigs you have as father and mother, frustrated idiots that could not get married because they are dirty idiots that gave birth to you ezi

Close your mouth it smells so bad ezi

Like ezi parents like ezi son
Re: Survival Tactics You Must Know by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 04, 2022
nostradamoss:

pigs you have as father and mother, frustrated idiots that could not get married because they are dirty idiots that gave birth to you ezi

Close your mouth it smells so bad ezi

Like ezi parents like ezi son

You see how foolish you are? How can you know the smell of my mouth from the internet, you cannot perceive smell from the internet mumu.
You see why I tell you that you lack sense.
Re: Survival Tactics You Must Know by nostradamoss: 8:08am On Nov 04, 2022
zimdante:

You see how foolish you are? How can you know the smell of my mouth from the internet, you cannot perceive smell from the internet mumu.
You see why I tell you that you lack sense.

You are the idiot at your age you don't know that you are a dirty pig that's why you smell,go clean up yourself before you talk

� Pig
Re: Survival Tactics You Must Know by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
nostradamoss:

You are the idiot at your age you don't know that you are a dirty pig that's why you smell,go clean up yourself before you talk

� Pig

Look at housa man that baths once in a month calling someone a pig, aboki with low IQ, let me teach you again mumu boy,
You don't know my age stop saying at your age when you don't know it mumu.
You don't call dirty what you cannot see aboki.
A pig does not handle phones ok, get some sense.
You cannot offend me from the Internet, since i don't know you and I am sure, you will calll me sir in real life.
I will not reply you after this post, I just wanted to show you that I can play your games, so happy frustrated life.
Re: Survival Tactics You Must Know by nostradamoss: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
zimdante:

Look at housa man that baths once in a month calling someone a pig, aboki with low IQ, let me teach you again mumu boy,
You don't know my age stop saying at your age when you don't know it mumu.
You don't call dirty what you cannot see aboki.
A pig does not handle phones ok, get some sense.
You cannot offend me from the Internet, since i don't know you and I am sure, you will calll me sir in real life.
I will not reply you after this post, I just wanted to show you that I can play your games, so happy frustrated life.

Like dirty foolish parents,like dirty stupid son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugandan Primary Schoolgirl Gives Birth During Mathematics Exam In School (Pix) / My Lecturer's Daughter / American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.