Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja (48124 Views)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) / Bola Tinubu Wins Polling Unit At Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by tribalmall: 10:03am On Oct 31, 2022
This one na coxk n bull tale

Spy360:

If you nor vote Tinubu your hand go bend.

If you vote Tinubu your life go bend.

The choice is yours undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Komu1048(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2022
Mystic216:
No single skyscraper from a state that was [b]capital of giant of Africa [/b]for many years
It’s a shame

Just to massage ur decayed balls, u can come up with anything

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by SAMAJ: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2022
Mystic216:
No single skyscraper from a state that was capital of giant of Africa for many years
It’s a shame
You had better receive sense. Your brain didn't just tell you that you can't have a sky scrapper anywhere close to the airport. Foolish man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2022
BossGerald:

Below is ebonyi state

Now show us katsina, kebbi,niger, taraba, yobe

you dont know the different between Government house and a state secretariat

you yeeboo always switched off your brain whenever you on your data

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 31, 2022
Okoroawusa:
If I I no vote Tinubu make my hand bend

If I no vote Tinubu make my pr1ck no work again. Anyone who knows me will know that's the worst thing that can happen to me.

BAT for President. 100% cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by SugarGirl44(f): 10:12am On Oct 31, 2022
BossGerald:

I should be the one asking you such question, your likes have insulted a whole region but will turn and cry wolf when served a dose of your own medicine.
Yen yen yen
Stop dishing out what you can't take back...we can't sit and watch you uncultured lots make mockery of other people's region. An eye for an eye. wink

What stupid medicine?
An eye for what blind eye? Mtcheew....jero, shaki nṣe bi ọra.
Hey try and know your mates, you’re too small for us to compete with.

Wherever Yoruba people are gathered, y’all stretch your neck and insert yourself where you’re not called, same way y’all want to all dye in SW.
Why are you obsessed with us?
Answer that question first.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Dhury: 10:12am On Oct 31, 2022
sunboy:

He’s probably never been out of his village grin
and he is claiming to know skyscraper !!

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by imrany20(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2022
Ckonnet:

Your oga workers are on strike oo, this is unprecedented. Agbero going on strike, first time in Nigeria.

Always get your information well and intact before taking to internet. The commercial bus drivers are on 7days strike not the agbero... Get informed!

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Batallion23: 10:14am On Oct 31, 2022
You really don't need to comment OK? It's not a bad thin not to have something to say than commenting and embarrassing yourself...
Mystic216:
No single skyscraper from a state that was capital of giant of Africa for many years
It’s a shame
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by crixlight2(m): 10:15am On Oct 31, 2022
ladiguy:

Olodo, sky scrapper for area wey close to airport? Shioor
Allow him to be displaying his ignorance
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by crixlight2(m): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2022
Mystic216:
It’s a shame
How old are you , skyscraper around Airport…. Your hate for Lagos don dey make you sound foolish and uneducated

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by PrinceMajestic: 10:18am On Oct 31, 2022
Wow, it's worthy
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by damiloladuke: 10:18am On Oct 31, 2022
Mystic216:
It’s a shame

is obvious you're a villager who has never crossed the Niger

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Moshphil: 10:21am On Oct 31, 2022
Mystic216:
It’s a shame

All these obi supporters sha
You will never see anything good in Lagos
Go to your state if your state is better than lagos

You candidate can never be Nigeria president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Chris2863(m): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2022
Biodun556:
Tinubu for president
Holy Ghost fire
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by blueAgent(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2022
Okoroawusa:
If I I no vote Tinubu make my hand bend

And after voting him your life would bend.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2022
Despite that, they will come here and be bragging that their place is better than Lagos.
triple996:
Abia de rent government house grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Axis313(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2022
ladiguy:

grin
Ha!See finishing.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by aycapri(m): 10:43am On Oct 31, 2022
YOUNGELDER1:
That’s not Alausa Lagos !!!
are you kidding me?
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2022
ladiguy:

why not? There more than one sky scrappers inside Heathrow Airport, Dubai Airport, fool! Sky scrappers doesn't stop planes from landing. Maybe only in Lagos nigeria. grin
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 31, 2022
Axis313:

grin
Ha!See finishing.
Finishing for were? Sky scrappers full Airport in Dubai.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by makizee(m): 10:48am On Oct 31, 2022
Mystic216:
It’s a shame

Some guys with tunnel view mentality sha, Firstly, skyscrapers are not always an index of development, there are many world class cities with budding codes that do not allow for super tall buildings in some cities.. Rome, Milan for example.
Then, Lagos has its skyscraper district which are Lagos Island, Victoria Island and Eko Atlantic City.
I suspect you know this but you just couldn't help but make a fool of yourself... Or maybe you really do not know.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2022
damiloladuke:

is obvious you're a villager who has never crossed the Niger
What does that mean? If you have crossed Niger you would know that more than one Sky scrapper are inside Heathrow Airport and Dubai Airport.

There is nothing wrong with living in a village, grin i live in a village near the beach.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by damkin24(m): 10:52am On Oct 31, 2022
Mystic216:
It’s a shame
Cry more

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 31, 2022
makizee:

Some guys with tunnel view mentality sha, Firstly, skyscrapers are not always an index of development, there are many world class cities with budding codes that do not allow for super tall buildings in some cities.. Rome, Milan for example.
Then, Lagos has its skyscraper district which are Lagos Island, Victoria Island and Eko Atlantic City.
I suspect you know this but you just couldn't help but make a fool of yourself... Or maybe you really do not know.
Well... arcoding to one idiot who responded to him the reasons there are no sky scrappers there is because that area is near airport, which is rubbish, Sky scrappers can be built even inside airports

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Dadadididacontr: 10:59am On Oct 31, 2022
Olodo, Sky scrapper for Airway or airport route. How will the witches from your village will be able to land.

School you no go, learn work you no learn na so so Hawking puff puff you they hawk.

Have sens please.

Mystic216:
It’s a shame

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Abassmt: 11:04am On Oct 31, 2022
BossGerald:

Nice looking.

Can we also see those of ogun, oyo, ondo, ekiti and osun?? Yoruba land did not start and end In lagos state our former federal capital.

Before you tell us how the whole Eastern Nigeria has no government house, show us ekiti state.

Below is Anambra state government secretariat
Show us osun state pls
I don't have osun state government house pics but believe me me is much better than this pics of anambra you post here just do your research well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by FireUpNow(m): 11:14am On Oct 31, 2022
Biodun556:
Tinubu for president
Oga $1 is almost #800 and bag of rice is tilting towards #50k. You still calling for Chicago boy. Na wa ooo
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Makowonda: 11:15am On Oct 31, 2022
dominic17:
Can you explain how this is Linked to Tinubu?
Some time in the past,before you were given birth to,he was the governor of Lagos State.He set the pace toward the transformation of Lagos state amongst the subsequent governors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:15am On Oct 31, 2022
candidtalk:

If I no vote Tinubu make my pr1ck no work again. Anyone who knows me will know that's the worst thing that can happen to me.

BAT for President. 100% cool
Lol

Wetin you dey use the prick dey do outside to piss
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Daddycoded: 11:18am On Oct 31, 2022
Btw it's on a rock
BossGerald:

Nice looking.

Can we also see those of ogun, oyo, ondo, ekiti and osun?? Yoruba land did not start and end In lagos state our former federal capital.

Before you tell us how the whole Eastern Nigeria has no government house, show us ekiti state.

Below is Anambra state government secretariat
Show us osun state pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Troops Ambush & Kill Escaping Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno(photos) / Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.