Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja (48128 Views)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) / Bola Tinubu Wins Polling Unit At Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
damiloladuke:

Look at the fool calling his uncle a kid. If only you were a graduate in the year 2009, then you should either call me a kid or bro. If not I supposed slap the living day light out of your skull. Spoilt brat
Okay, uncle! Anything else reasonable you would like to add? undecided
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by CivilEngineer90: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
gypsey:
grin Okay, anything else sensible you would like to add? grin
this is how a slick opportunity appear from thin air unexpectedly.im in a good mood today cheesy so don't let the offer run out.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
this is how a slick opportunity appear from thin air unexpectedly.im in a good mood today cheesy so don't let the offer run out.
Thank you, but i don't want to leave my village, i am happy living in the past in my village here in Miami. grin
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by CivilEngineer90: 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
gypsey:
Thank you, but i don't want to leave my village, i am happy living in the past in my village here in Miami. grin
maimi keh I just checked your GPS and it says Oba in onitcha anambra grin grin
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 01, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
maimi keh I just checked your GPS and it says Oba in onitcha anambra grin grin
Okay, if you say so, people like believes that everyone is in their category.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by CivilEngineer90: 12:26am On Nov 01, 2022
gypsey:
Okay, if you say so, people like believes that everyone is in their category.
was only messing with you bro but however enjoy yourself
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 01, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
was only messing with you bro but however enjoy yourself
No worries.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by CivilEngineer90: 12:30am On Nov 01, 2022
gypsey:
No worries.
let's link up bro, let me give you ideas on real estate investment.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 01, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
let's link up bro, let me give you ideas on real estate investment.
You wanna scam me? cheesy
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by CivilEngineer90: 12:35am On Nov 01, 2022
gypsey:
You wanna scam me? cheesy
scam you keh, chartered Engneer like myself, lol. This is scam-free zone bro feel free to come in let's go building properties. With the rising inflation worldwide real estate is ROI has trippled
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 01, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
scam you keh, chartered Engneer like myself, lol. This is scam-free zone bro feel free to come in let's go building properties. With the rising inflation worldwide real estate is ROI has trippled
Okay, i will think about it, i am apprehensive of doing business with Naigerians..
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by BanyXchi: 5:21am On Nov 01, 2022
BossGerald:

SW is overrated, I will say that again.

Your people also jump on GiG midnight buses to sell their deadly killer purging agbo jedi jedi on our streets.

When the lagos island stopped being the capital, was those infrastructures that brought about the development of its surrounding environment removed??

Why don't you also brag with other southwestern states like you do with lagos...does SW states start and end In lagos??
again no sane Yoruba man dey go your region, only very very very few tailors and agbo sellers from Osun, all the Yorubas in your region are not up to 500, but even in the poorest Yoruba capital Ado-Ekiti there are tens of thousands of your people selling galas and earpiece on the roads, not to talk about your people wey full Abeokuta, Ibadan, Mofe and so on.
Ogun and Oyo state are a billion times far developed than your landlocked erosion ravaged landlocked insecure region, Ogun ranks 2nd in HDI and Oyo has more VAT than the east combined. The only developing Anambra is on par with Ondo.

I would have thought the state with so many “billionaires” would have had these same “billionaires” invest back all their “billions” in their flagship state. 90% of the rich folks from your region didn’t even make their money from the same region they had to migrate to my region and outside the country (trading, drugs and crime) to make their money. You guys have the lowest number of middle class in the south, low purchasing power, little population, zero industries, zero manufacturing coupled with insecurity, therefore no company (foreign or local) would invest in your region. Na only to open shop to buy and sell una sabi.

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by CivilEngineer90: 6:28am On Nov 01, 2022
gypsey:
Okay, i will think about it, i am apprehensive of doing business with Naigerians..
you don't need to be bro, scam is perculia to all countries I was even on a thread the other day where Americans were talking about Indians doing no other job but spoofing and Calling old USA citizens to get their social details for wire frauds. The shocking part to me was the Americans saying Indians are using strong voodoo to carry out those nefarious activities but we both know the best programmers and YouTube tutorials come from India. You get the picture right. As the good exist the bad will always be there to challenge it cool cool
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by barcaboi(m): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
we should be playing that "shey u dey whine me niiiii" for these delusional fellows on this thread. Omo that latest Skyscraper just completed at lekki axis not in 50years time will anything like that be built anywhere outside Lagos

As in very delusional pple here. I just dey laugh
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by TUANKU(m): 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
BreconHills:

Bros I have used London City Airport many times and the plane makes a sharp ascent over water and then a sharp bank to the left to avoid the city. From this aerial picture you can see there are no skyscrapers near it. Apart from safey considerations, a jet travelling over glass lined skyscrapers would rattle the structure and be extremely uncomfortable for the occupiers. I doubt the building owners would ever make a return on their investment.
He said no skyscrapers 20km from airports, am only pointing out that its false and backed it up with the ones i have seen. Question is are there skyscrapers within 20km radius of London City Airport or not like he claimed.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by BreconHills(m): 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
TUANKU:

He said no skyscrapers 20km from airports, am only pointing out that its false and backed it up with the ones i have seen. Question is are there skyscrapers within 20km radius of London City Airport or not like he claimed.

You are both right.

He is right in that normally the distance to nearest tall building is about 20km but in the case of London City it was built in 1987 by which time there were already tall buildings in the area
So London City distance limitation on tall buildings is 10km which is less than majority of airports which explains why planes take off the way they do.

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
you don't need to be bro, scam is perculia to all countries I was even on a thread the other day where Americans were talking about Indians doing no other job but spoofing and Calling old USA citizens to get their social details for wire frauds. The shocking part to me was the Americans saying Indians are using strong voodoo to carry out those nefarious activities but we both know the best programmers and YouTube tutorials come from India. You get the picture right. As the good exist the bad will always be there to challenge it cool cool
Absolutely!
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Littlefingerjp: 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

Your kindred cannot live nor survive without coming to Lagos. More than half of your kindred had abandoned your region to South West

Your region is barren and unproductive. It is a landlocked region. Nothing good comes out of it

Your kindred will rather come to Lagos to sleep under the bridge just to hawk gala and ice cream or sell okrika clothes than to live in their red mud land grin

If Nigeria should go their separate ways, you igbos will go hungry and resort to eating one another as you guys are known for

Outside running to Lagos and south west in general for survival. The other things you guys are known for is drug trafficking, human trafficking, selling fake products, baby factories, ritualist, prostitution et al

Go to Pakistan, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Kuwait and many other countries. Your kindred are all over their prisons (correctional centres) on death row

Come down to Nigeria and check our correctional centres. Your kindred outnumbered other tribes

An average ndi igbo can do anything just to make money. I mean just anything to come out of poverty. IGBOS and crime are like 5&6

They even use their blood mother for rituals

Igbo doesn't joke with ego grin
I agree to all the above but is there an Igbo man more popular than ur brother,Hushpuppi in cyber crime?Is there a well known tout in Nigeria than ur Mc Oluomo?.In the history of Nigeria,was there ever a criminal greater than Oyenusi,Babatunde,Shina peter,Kayode Williams just to mention a few..I give Yu instances in Nigeria not in countries that Yu have not been to but na we una dey call money lovers,Yu know much about correctional centers like Yu visited your brother dere or something..I await your baseless defense,sir..The truth is the Igbos are the most adventurous people,we tour everywhere in the world just to make ends meet and feed our family,we are not so called urchins that are still fed by their parents at old age or even fed by their wives...Our Men and Women are industrious, innovative etc
What are you people known for,they sit and wait for hard working people to extort from or sometimes sell out to get more money..In places like Mushin,it's worse,once an average Yoruba guy finishes secondary school,he runs into drug dealing or cyber crime,the ladies prostitution, Only few further more...Get your head straight,dumbass
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2022
Littlefingerjp:
I agree to all the above but is there an Igbo man more popular than ur brother,Hushpuppi in cyber crime?Is there a well known tout in Nigeria than ur Mc Oluomo?.In the history of Nigeria,was there ever a criminal greater than Oyenusi,Babatunde,Shina peter,Kayode Williams just to mention a few..I give Yu instances in Nigeria not in countries that Yu have not been to but na we una dey call money lovers,Yu know much about correctional centers like Yu visited your brother dere or something..I await your baseless defense,sir..The truth is the Igbos are the most adventurous people,we tour everywhere in the world just to make ends meet and feed our family,we are not so called urchins that are still fed by their parents at old age or even fed by their wives...Our Men and Women are industrious, innovative etc
What are you people known for,they sit and wait for hard working people to extort from or sometimes sell out to get more money..In places like Mushin,it's worse,once an average Yoruba guy finishes secondary school,he runs into drug dealing or cyber crime,the ladies prostitution, Only few further more...Get your head straight,dumbass
Lol

I don't have to visit the correctional center across the world before getting to know how your kindred littered there

Minister of foreign affair and the hard working woman Abike Dabiri has the record. You can go and confirmed. Your kindred can do just anything, i mean just anything to make money

Reason why you guys are inconsequential as far as politics is concerned in Nigeria

Your obi will not come distant third in the coming election and your kindred will resort to Biafra agitation

Your kindred will only continue to do what they are known for which is, to wail, wail and wail for another 8 years and wish the next president Tinubu dead just as your kindred wishes Buhari dead. That is what your kindred are known for

Then victimhood mentality is another diseases your kindred are known for. Nobody likes your kindred. Everybody hates your kindred yet your kindred cannot live nor survive without running to other people's region. Your region is a known landlocked region. Nothing good comes out of such region reason why your kindred prefer to die in Lagos than your red mud region. Just as Nigerians are running to US, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA and many developed countries for better opportunities. That is how your kindred keeps running to Lagos and South West region for better opportunities and survival

I repeat hunger will wipe out your kindred if south west government should send y'all back to your barren region

EVANS is the most notorious kidnappers in the history of Nigeria and he's from your kindred

ANINI is the most notorious armed robber in the history of Nigeria

Both criminals left their barren region like every of your kindred are known for then indulge in robbery and kidnapping

Tinubu will succeed Buhari next year. This is a known fact reason why your kindred are wishing him death.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Littlefingerjp: 9:25am On Nov 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

I don't have to visit the correctional center across the world before getting to know how your kindred littered there

Minister of foreign affair and the hard working woman Abike Dabiri has the record. You can go and confirmed. Your kindred can do just anything, i mean just anything to make money

Reason why you guys are inconsequential as far as politics is concerned in Nigeria

Your obi will not come distant third in the coming election and your kindred will resort to Biafra agitation

Your kindred will only continue to do what they are known for which is, to wail, wail and wail for another 8 years and wish the next president Tinubu dead just as your kindred wishes Buhari dead. That is what your kindred are known for

Then victimhood mentality is another diseases your kindred are known for. Nobody likes your kindred. Everybody hates your kindred yet your kindred cannot live nor survive without running to other people's region. Your region is a known landlocked region. Nothing good comes out of such region reason why your kindred prefer to die in Lagos than your red mud region. Just as Nigerians are running to US, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA and many developed countries for better opportunities. That is how your kindred keeps running to Lagos and South West region for better opportunities and survival

I repeat hunger will wipe out your kindred if south west government should send y'all back to your barren region

EVANS is the most notorious kidnappers in the history of Nigeria and he's from your kindred

ANINI is the most notorious armed robber in the history of Nigeria

Both criminals left their barren region like every of your kindred are known for then indulge in robbery and kidnapping

Tinubu will succeed Buhari next year. This is a known fact reason why your kindred are wishing him death.
Lol
Ur people are cowards and lazy,who prefer to stay in their comfort zone and look for people to extort..We have been clamouring for Biafra,why are you people scared to give it to us,Do Yu know what that means if ur country does, almost all the markets in your state,Lagos,will be completely empty,ur touts won't have people to extort from,ur government won't have revenues generated from the markets,Yu guys will go back to been paupers,ur landlords won't have tenants paying close to a million as house rent,it will be like Ibadan where house rent is like 120,000-200,000 at a maximum,ur people will lose their jobs and Yu know what it won't take us anything to get back to our feet's because we are ready for the separation,we have the brain , only the resources is what is required..Yu claim Lagos is for Yoruba and Yu can't boost of having a market solely controlled or dominated by your people,even Mile 12 is controlled totally by Hausa people..The only market ur people dominate are street and local markets..Hausas leave the north to Lagos to make a living but why can't ur people leave their state because Yu guys are lazy and the only thing they know how to do is impregnate a lady and turn your women into single mothers.. Useless lazy set of people
I don't want to know how poor an average igbo man will be,ur people will continue to serve..There is nothing good Yu people are known for,PLS PROVE ME WRONG AND MENTION JUST ONE THING...
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:09am On Nov 02, 2022
Littlefingerjp:
Lol
Ur people are cowards and lazy,who prefer to stay in their comfort zone and look for people to extort..We have been clamouring for Biafra,why are you people scared to give it to us,Do Yu know what that means if ur country does, almost all the markets in your state,Lagos,will be completely empty,ur touts won't have people to extort from,ur government won't have revenues generated from the markets,Yu guys will go back to been paupers,ur landlords won't have tenants paying close to a million as house rent,it will be like Ibadan where house rent is like 120,000-200,000 at a maximum,ur people will lose their jobs and Yu know what it won't take us anything to get back to our feet's because we are ready for the separation,we have the brain , only the resources is what is required..Yu claim Lagos is for Yoruba and Yu can't boost of having a market solely controlled or dominated by your people,even Mile 12 is controlled totally by Hausa people..The only market ur people dominate are street and local markets..Hausas leave the north to Lagos to make a living but why can't ur people leave their state because Yu guys are lazy and the only thing they know how to do is impregnate a lady and turn your women into single mothers.. Useless lazy set of people
I don't want to know how poor an average igbo man will be,ur people will continue to serve..There is nothing good Yu people are known for,PLS PROVE ME WRONG AND MENTION JUST ONE THING...
LOl

The South West aren't the one to grant you guys your Biafra agitation. It's the responsibility of the legislature and somewhat executive. I know most of you guys aren't educated or half educated. Neither Tinubu, Fashola, Osinbajo and what have you in Yoruba land has the responsibility to grant you guys BIAFRA

It's weird for Americans, Canadians, British, Australians, et al to abandoned their countries or region to less developed, underdeveloped or developing region. It's completely weird and not possible. Chinese and Indians are mostly the only whites who come down to Nigeria to exploit our resources (human, minerals and natural) and it's majorly in South West due to its abundance resources and opportunities.

Only a foolish Yoruba man or woman would abandoned South West to your region. Your region is completely barren and unproductive. Nothing good can come out from a landlocked region. Biko tell me just 1 particular thing that can attract a Yoruba man or woman to your region please? Nothing absolutely

Is it imo state that is littered with just substandard hotels or Abia state which happened to be the most underdeveloped region in Nigeria whose kindred has sold their Destiny for a litre of kerosene and #500 for postnatal care biko?

Outside south west the other regions one would consider is definitely The niger delta region. Then follow my the North West region. Can you compare your state to Kano or Kaduna biko? Your kindred are also there o.. They ran out of their barren land using night bus to the northern region for survival

Your region is cursed that's just the simple truth

Go and read your bible or quoran very well you'd realise where it was stated clearly that any region surrounded with water will be blessed. South West is surrounded with water which makes it a blessing to the region and the country as a whole

Go and check the history of civil war then you'd know who are the true coward. Ojukwu your forefather started what he can't finish. He sacrificed over 6 million ndi igbos lives and ran away. He ran to Buhari house and spent months. He was accommodated and fed by Buhari for months before being dressed like a woman to Cote'D ivore

If you guys continue to hate other regions. Calling them names. Calling the northerners cow, calling the Yoruba slaves then your kindred will remain inconsequential as far as Nigeria politics is concerned not until you guys make u-turn to do the right thing. Politics is nothing but a game of numbers. Your inconsequential region, dot in a circle as Buhari rightly referred to you guys and your 5% votes will not make any of your kindred smell Asorock. Your region lacks the numbers

Our men impregnate our women but it's far better than your ugly women with their yam leg and hairy chest and beards. It's far better than your women where most of them are still single in their 40s. It's better than your women whose parents used to sell their daughters to the highest bidder all in the name of marriage grin

My region is the best. We are better and mile ahead your region who still practice patriarchal against women. Your region doesn't value girl child, girls do not inherit his father properties but can be sold out to the highest bidder to make money in the name of marriage. Women are subjected to all form of inhumane treatment from your kindred just because her husband died. Her hair will be scrapped out and her husband dead body will be washed and the water given to the woman to drink

Your useless region will chase the woman out with her poor children especially if she didn't give birth to a boy child and her husband properties will be inherited by the husband family. What a primitive, barbaric and insane region

Your kindred place so much value and importance on the first son while other sons aren't that important like the first son. What a useless tribe

The first son will inherit the fathers properties while others take order from him grin grin

What a shame to your region. Your kindred will be crying and wailing over marginalization but you guys are marginalizing yourself. Your region has OSU also known as outcast. Your region marginalised women, marginalised girl child, marginalised other sons over first son, marginalised some people calling them OSU and what have you

Biko tell me who takes such region serious?

Your region is too primitive and backward. No wonder your region is barren and unproductive seriously. Who does all that and progress kwanu?

You people don't like each other sef. No governors, senators, house of rep members or any bigwigs person has ever come out in your region to support Peter Obi. Even if they all know he cannot win at least they will all come out to support their brother. Not even 1 single person

Why then are you guys crying that others don't like you people when you people don't like each other within yourself?

Go and amend your home with those useless and outdated primitive and barbaric practice your kindred are doing first before having victimhood mentality over other regions

Daalu ada
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Bontafa: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

The South West aren't the one to grant you guys your Biafra agitation. It's the responsibility of the legislature and somewhat executive. I know most of you guys aren't educated or half educated. Neither Tinubu, Fashola, Osinbajo and what have you in Yoruba land has the responsibility to grant you guys BIAFRA

It's weird for Americans, Canadians, British, Australians, et al to abandoned their countries or region to less developed, underdeveloped or developing region. It's completely weird and not possible. Chinese and Indians are mostly the only whites who come down to Nigeria to exploit our resources (human, minerals and natural) and it's majorly in South West due to its abundance resources and opportunities.

Only a foolish Yoruba man or woman would abandoned South West to your region. Your region is completely barren and unproductive. Nothing good can come out from a landlocked region. Biko tell me just 1 particular thing that can attract a Yoruba man or woman to your region please? Nothing absolutely

Is it imo state that is littered with just substandard hotels or Abia state which happened to be the most underdeveloped region in Nigeria whose kindred has sold their Destiny for a litre of kerosene and #500 for postnatal care biko?

Outside south west the other regions one would consider is definitely The niger delta region. Then follow my the North West region. Can you compare your state to Kano or Kaduna biko? Your kindred are also there o.. They ran out of their barren land using night bus to the northern region for survival

Go and read your bible or quoran very well you'd realise where it was stated clearly that any region surrounded with water will be blessed. South West is surrounded with water which makes it a blessing to the region and the country as a whole

Go and check the history of civil war then you'd know who are the true coward. Ojukwu your forefather started what he can't finish. He sacrificed over 6 million ndi igbos lives and ran away. He ran to Buhari house and spent months. He was accommodated and fed by Buhari for months before being dressed like a woman to Cote'D ivore

If you guys continue to hate other regions. Calling them names. Calling the northerners cow, calling the Yoruba slaves then your kindred will remain inconsequential as far as Nigeria politics is concerned not until you guys make u-turn to do the right thing. Politics is nothing but a game of numbers. Your inconsequential region, dot in a circle as Buhari rightly referred to you guys and your 5% votes will not make any of your kindred smell Asorock. Your region lacks the numbers

Our men impregnate our women but it's far better than your ugly women with their yam leg and hairy chest and beards. It's far better than your women where most of them are still single in their 40s. It's better than your women whose parents used to sell their daughters to the highest bidder all in the name of marriage grin

My region is the best. We are better and mile ahead your region who still practice patriarchal against women. Your region doesn't value girl child, girls do not inherit his father properties but can be sold out to the highest bidder to make money in the name of marriage. Women are subjected to all form of inhumane treatment from your kindred just because her husband died. Her hair will be scrapped out and her husband dead body will be washed and the water given to the woman to drink

Your useless region will chase the woman out with her poor children especially if she didn't give birth to a boy child and her husband properties will be inherited by the husband family. What a primitive, barbaric and insane region

Your kindred place so much value and importance on the first son while other sons aren't that important like the first son. What a useless tribe

The first son will inherit the fathers properties while others take order from him grin grin

What a shame to your region. Your kindred will be crying and wailing over marginalization but you guys are marginalizing yourself. Your region has OSU also known as outcast. Your region marginalised women, marginalised girl child, marginalised other sons over first son, marginalised some people calling them OSU and what have you

Your region is too primitive and backward. No wonder your region is barren and unproductive seriously. Who does all that and progress kwanu?

You people don't like each other sef. No governors, senators, house of rep members or any bigwigs person has ever come out in your region to support Peter Obi. Even if they all know he cannot win at least they will all come out to support their brother. Not even 1 single person

Why then are you guys crying that others don't like you people when you people don't like each other within yourself?

Go and amend your home with those useless and outdated primitive and barbaric practice your kindred are doing first before having victimhood mentality over other regions

Daalu ada

Nwamamalwota please help me call those gbegile neighbours I have been seeing this person and he needs to be checked
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2022
Bontafa:

Nwamamalwota please help me call those gbegile neighbours I have been seeing this person and he needs to be checked

Hahahahaha grin

You're calling your fellow jobless nitwits grin grin
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Bontafa: 11:14am On Nov 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Hahahahaha grin

You're calling your fellow jobless nitwits grin grin

You will be checked I say no more .

Someone more higher than me will fix you
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2022
Bontafa:

You will be checked I say no more .

Someone more higher than me will fix you
hahahaha

I speak the language that your kindred understand grin

Just as how bubu knows how to deal with your kindred grin

You never know chumchin grin
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by toneroforever(m): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2022
Okoroawusa:
If I I no vote Tinubu make my hand bend

Ur hand no first normal nah
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Littlefingerjp: 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Daalu ada
I gat Yu,I assume you are still jobless because ur people couldn't help Yu fund ur transport fare..Lol
I asked yu a simple question,What are Yu people known for in the whole of Nigeria,Just give me one point..If yu can give a sensible point,I will admit to all your points..
Yu morons leave your villages like Osun,Ekiti and Oyo to Lagos and begin to claim Lagosians..
Yu see our lands are barren,I laugh at Yu because Yu don't even know what development is,Which market in your region is has productive as Nnewi or support home based production like ABA..Yu guys are clueless,No brain,No skill..Yes our women get to 40 without getting married because they want the best for themselves and their family,not carrying kids around without a father..It's more prestigious to be unmarried than to give birth to children that doesn't have a father..Tell me what ur people are known for in Nigeria,At least we know Hausa people are into Suya, riding bikes,carry load that's for the uneducated lot,the igbos are into business..What are you people known for,even in your so called prosperous land??
Let me hear yu out bro
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by Littlefingerjp: 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Daalu ada
Yu want BAT to be President,so that Yu can know if he will alleviate your poverty..It's not happening bro
Even if it happens, Your poverty will linger on till Yu get sense..I pray you don't pass it unto your unborn children..
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by adekolaelect(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
dominic17:
Can you explain how this is Linked to Tinubu?
Can you explain how this is not link with Tinubu or you tell us who is link to it from Abia or Anambra?

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by fkj950ax(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
dyera:

That's why the eko Atlantic city Tinubu created turned out to be a failed project. 15 years after,, the city is still empty. With the falling naira, no one is willing to invest a hundred million dollars to build a skyscraper in the city.

Tinubu did not create Eko Atlantic City.
It's a project conceived and owned by the Chaguory companies/family, after obtaining partnership and support from Lagos State and Federal Government.
The bar beach was Lagos property and the immediate water (ocean) that was sand filled was FG property.
It's possible investors were courted for a project that big and he was involved or he got some percentage free in exchange for connections with government, but so did a lot of other entities.
The Chaguory family now own the land from Ajose Adeogun Roundabout all the way to Eko Atlantic City.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja by dyera(m): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
fkj950ax:

Tinubu did not create Eko Atlantic City.
It's a project conceived and owned by the Chaguory companies/family, after obtaining partnership and support from Lagos State and Federal Government.
The bar beach was Lagos property and the immediate water (ocean) that was sand filled was FG property.
It's possible investors were courted for a project that big and he was involved or he got some percentage free in exchange for connections with government, but so did a lot of other entities.
The Chaguory family now own the land from Ajose Adeogun Roundabout all the way to Eko Atlantic City.

So why is the city still empty and devoid of buildings. The Eko Atlantic city is something that I really look forward to opening.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths / Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome / Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.