Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,242 members, 7,867,634 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Girl Cried Out That Her Friend Who Introduce Her Into Prostitution Has Betray H - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Cried Out That Her Friend Who Introduce Her Into Prostitution Has Betray H (410 Views)

All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man / Can You Introduce Her As Your Girlfriend?(pics) / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Cried Out That Her Friend Who Introduce Her Into Prostitution Has Betray H by Lovelink1991(f): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
When you as a human being failed to plan your life you will plan to fail in your life. 

This girl who was introduced into the life of prostitution has fail to see her life in a different dimension. Why she was seeing prostitution as a good life business the friend who introduced her was seeing it as an unbearable lifestyle. Hence she was planning how to come out from it. 

When the opportunity came for her to leave the prostitution business she grabbed it, leaving the friend behind. 

Today the one who failed to plan is crying of being left behind by her friend who introduced her into the prostitution 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVDGkgvWAK0

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Stop Getting Rejected By Ladies With This Simple Formula / How I Attempted Suicide Out Of Curiosity After Watching Nigerian Movie _ Nigeria / I Don't Want To Cut Off My Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.