Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,992 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" (37076 Views)

Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) / Housewife Poisons Neighbour’s Water With Sniper In Lagos / 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by aklion: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
Why not leave if you hate marriage. Must you commit murder to prove your point... See as she look sef.
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by BloomingDale(f): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2022

1 Like

Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by MuslimIgbo: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
Amaka791:
See this one

But why is she looking this way,and her husband is looking that way?
Because SHE IS A WITCH
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Passionate1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
Mentally ill. . She lives more in her head than in her Home. .
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Passionate1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
Mentally ill. . She lives more in her head than in her Home. .
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Glycosunde: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
The difference in their appearances are too much. Wetin dey sup!!! How can the police be able to bring the issue under control when the angry youths stormed the house and wanted to lynch the woman but the same police force and coupled with army and other security personnel couldn't stop lawless youths from killing Deborah

A better Nigeria is all we want
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by ableguy(m): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Amaka791:
See this one

She go don dey under custody for some time and you know how e dey be, that's likely the case here
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Passionate1(m): 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Because SHE IS A WITCH

No dey reason like a typical Black Man. . She really needs help. .

1 Like

Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Kingcalls: 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ladygbola:
This is what happens when we joke with People's mental health..she is dangerous to self and others. This woman has Bipolar disorder and post partum psychosis. It's too bad nobody saw it. I just pity the whole incidence.

Always finding stupid excuses to defend ur gender...wud u hv said same if it was a man that did this
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Awoleesu(m): 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
Amaka791:
See this one

My dear the thing tire me oooo!

Na why I like pastors be dat. They no dey select www. grin

See fine imam dey bonk she-impala... grin
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Kingcalls: 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
Justbehave:
When you women kill a man it's called mental illness aka bipolar but when we men kill it's men are evil. Why?

Thats the hypocrisy thats in women ...evil gender

1 Like

Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Obuugama: 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
This woman resembles Bobrisky.
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Mrpojj(m): 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
Amaka791:
See this one

Thats exactly what I noticed, probably he wasn't taking good care of her

1 Like

Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by MuslimIgbo: 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
Passionate1:

No dey reason like a typical Black Man. . She really needs help. .
No dey reason like a senseless fool.
She killed someone
She committed a crime
She needs to be put behind bars to await DEATH JUDGEMENT.
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by AyomideOG01: 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ladygbola:
This is what happens when we joke with People's mental health..she is dangerous to self and others. This woman has Bipolar disorder and post partum psychosis. It's too bad nobody saw it. I just pity the whole incidence.

A woman has murdered her husband and we are now reading excuses like this. If it were the other way around you would protest the man should even be killed immediately without trial

1 Like

Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by alizma: 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
This woman is basically not being taken care of by her husband, just look at her and look at the husband. If she had been getting necessary husband attention, it would have been difficult for her to choose otherwise in the name of not liking marriage. Many wives today don't actually like marriage but they stayed because they also don't want to face the hardship men go through to provide for themselves and the family.
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by AyomideOG01: 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
hopexter:

Now you understand why she killed him but that’s not an excuse still. He wasn’t taking care of her.

So you have to kill someone because the person isn't doing for you what you can't do for urself?
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Justbehave(m): 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
Kingcalls:

Thats the hypocrisy thats in women ...evil gender
They always look out for ways to cover up.She would have been calling for dead sentence by now if it was a man that is involved
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by maasoap(m): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Well, she will love prison yard better. Journey of no return
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Cajal(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ladygbola:
Doctor
A clinical psychiatrist
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Enimin: 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
This is slavery, not marriage. One can tell from the way the man is looking more healthy and plumpy than her.

All these marriage self. Sometimes it's loss of freedom o.
Think well before you enter.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by deavicky(m): 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
If that man is the husband to that woman, then he deserves to die. He has over subjected her to an untold hardship.
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by LoveUdie: 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
Killing herself would have been the best option since she is under a demonic attack
The devil has now given her pap with stew.
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Passionate1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

No dey reason like a senseless fool.
She killed someone
She committed a crime
She needs to be put behind bars to await DEATH JUDGEMENT.

Mr. Know it all. .I see!
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Olatara(f): 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
Bipolar disorder
My thought exactly.
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by LoveUdie: 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
This is one of the reasons why some men are afraid of marriage.
Nowadays you don't know a woman that's a demon agent against your life
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Kayceedamaney: 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Do u reside in Jos, dat "Mallo guys"...
quentin06:
Marriage is not for everyone at all, people should know that. This woman has mental issues the late husband should have seen it, but alas mallo guys think with their dicks all the time. cool
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Ladygbola(f): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
Cajal:

Doctor
A clinical psychiatrist

Nothing like clinical psychiatrist.
It's either you are a psychiatrist or not.
We only have clinical psychologist.
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by tymicjay77: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
All the comments above didn't hit the right words, FORCEFUL MARRIAGE!... this woman might have been married away forcefully to the man. Because you can't love someone and decided to settle with him or her, and you will be hating what you decided initially.
Many of such women are still out there in the North. The only reason some of them are quite or peaceful is the fear of the man or what the society with hold on them.
Let all this so cleric stopped forcing marriage on poor girls, also parent should stop giving out their daughter on the basis of betrothement to clerics or friend against the their daughter wish. There is always a hiding beast inside every human being, it only a matter of provocation for the beast to manifest.

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Cajal(m): 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ladygbola:

Nothing like clinical psychiatrist.
It's either you are a psychiatrist or not.
We only have clinical psychologist.
Correct
Ok
Mental health physician

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) / "One Chance" Robbers Who Use POS Rob A Lady & Pastor (pictured) / Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.