Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" (37051 Views)

Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) / Housewife Poisons Neighbour’s Water With Sniper In Lagos / 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Ladygbola(f): 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
AyomideOG01:

A woman has murdered her husband and we are now reading excuses like this. If it were the other way around you would protest the man should even be killed immediately without trial

Oga...no let me pusssy kill you.
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Nweike1: 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
WibusJaga:

She should have poisoned herself instead.
Life that she cannot create!! She should have killed herself jare
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Ladygbola(f): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
Cajal:

Correct
Ok
Mental health physician

Good...how you dey na? Cold dey catch me.
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Cajal(m): 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ladygbola:

Good...how you dey na? Cold dey catch me.
Am not a doctor oo
You can treat yourself
Procold may be of help
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Ladygbola(f): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
Cajal:

Am not a doctor oo
You can treat yourself
Procold may be of help

Mtcheewwwwwwwwww. Not that kind of Cold na...I need a guy to flog me koboko
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Cajal(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ladygbola:

Mtcheewwwwwwwwww. Not that kind of Cold na...I need a guy to flog me koboko
Correct
DM me your address
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by ChyjoskyJ: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
But how come this fine man go marry this wretched witch as a wife. some men no get taste
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by RealNiggaDee(m): 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
Don't fall inlove .

Don't get too attached. Just Bleep your own and go . Yet, men won't listen . Now see where attachment to pussy has caused this one .

Mumu man

Be real Nigga

1 Like

Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by makavelidon(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
She's a lesbian, but no knowing. They society and culture didn't let her develop her lesbianism.
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by babajero(m): 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
If that woman in that picture is 25 years old, then she has really seen hell under that Imam. And the police is not being truthful.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Gkay1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
Den she will love jail
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by noble2faith(m): 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
The hubby kon resemble one of my coursemate during university days
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by loliapoopy2013(f): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
Anything una see una go marry. She looks sick na.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by JuanDeDios: 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
Have You Seen The Reason Why Oga Dey Vex
She's facing pressmen after facing police interrogation after killing a whole human being. How did you expect her to look?
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by JuanDeDios: 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
Franzinni:
Mental illness but anyway she is not fuckable like chidima so they will treat her like a criminal ...
After all that is what she is at this point
Mental illness certainly.
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by preciousmetals: 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
Looking at the picture it's very clear that the man is treating the woman like a slave
Amaka791:
See this one

But why is she looking this way,and her husband is looking that way?
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by altteemy: 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
inoki247:
When you know say you hate marriage you should've run away....

So with all the treating well na Death the man deserves....

The first husband go dey thank God for him head like this....

delpee:
Why not leave instead of killing the man? Heartless woman.

She did leave. Her people just kept turning her back to her husband's house.

Not a good thing to keep forcing people to where they don't want to be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by hopexter(m): 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
AyomideOG01:

So you have to kill someone because the person isn't doing for you what you can't do for urself?

Go ask the lady undecided
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by mema900: 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
Amaka791:
See this one

But why is she looking this way,and her husband is looking that way?

Exactly why she hates marriage
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by LockDown69(m): 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
Look @ how imanciated she is and look @ him, you can tell she's not in a happy marriage.
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by LockDown69(m): 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
Mental case ish
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by davillian(m): 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
The man must have made life miserable for her
Just look at her pics
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by JasmineQ(f): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
She obviously had mental/spiritual issues and her family didn't take her seriously. Most times we need to listen to people plight and take them serious. A sick mind kills slowly.
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Tfx1: 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
Life
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by iHateFraudsters: 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
She's 25 years old??
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Fantazy(m): 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
I can only see the pics of the victim and one mad woman.

Where's the pic of the suspect (the housewife) who killed the man
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Williams150(m): 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
The comparison self not even match @ll Nawa ooo this life no balance....
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by agrowell: 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
She could have just walked away instead of killing him
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by AyomideOG01: 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ladygbola:

Oga...no let me pusssy kill you.

grin
Answer my question madam
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Emdebby2: 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
Many are mad few are roaming.
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Herkim(m): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
BABANGBALI:
E no concern me. Na Muslim Muslim ticket
case

Which is Muslim Muslim ticket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angry Mob Set Vehicle Ablaze As Suspected Yahoo Boy Crushes Two To Death / Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin / We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.