Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" (37075 Views)

Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) / Housewife Poisons Neighbour’s Water With Sniper In Lagos / 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Herkim(m): 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
Herkim:

Which one is Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Herkim(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
BABANGBALI:
E no concern me. Na Muslim Muslim ticket
case

Which one is Muslim Muslim ticket in this matter
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by ufuosman(m): 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Mental case
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by WillyCassey: 2:33am On Nov 01, 2022
SmartPolician:
Not that he doesn’t treat me well, we are also not quarrelling. We are two in the household, I am his second wife and I have been married to him since 2021. But I just hate when any man comes near me.

Look how the man looks fresh and the girl looks like pomo! She doesn't look well taken care even though she says otherwise. How can a girl who looks this unkempt turn a man on? undecided

The girl probably has a spiritual problem or hasn't met a man who genuinely care for her. I don't want to believe she's a lesbian.

Some of them are so bleeped up in life that they don't know what being treated well even mean or looks like. Kinda Stockholm syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by Nobody: 4:04am On Nov 01, 2022
Kayceedamaney:
Do u reside in Jos, dat "Mallo guys"...

Is Jos north not mallo territory?
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by imagrg(m): 4:55am On Nov 01, 2022
A mental degenerate methinks. lipsrsealed
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by BABANGBALI: 8:26am On Nov 01, 2022
Herkim:

Which is Muslim Muslim ticket
the late husband and the woman now
Re: Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" by delpee(f): 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
altteemy:

She did leave. Her people just kept turning her back to her husband's house.

Not a good thing to keep forcing people to where they don't want to be.

Aww! I didn't take note of that. It's enough to drive a woman into temporary insanity. She probably saw him as her source of misery which must be eliminated. Quite sad. sad

Our people need to understand that marriage isn't by force.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) / "One Chance" Robbers Who Use POS Rob A Lady & Pastor (pictured) / Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.