Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu (22679 Views)

Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) / North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban / Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by onome2013: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
Your money is what they want to eat
Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by frugal(m): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Mrshocker:
Pa Fashoranti have spoken

What did he say?

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by DSC7: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
Urchins go say he dey politically irrelevant tongue

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by Femisol(m): 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jones4190:
I bought 125,000 Naira diesel for my truck and when the attendant saw Obi's sticker on my windscreen She was very happy, did not collect money from me. Gave me all her sales money for the day, promised me free diesel worth 125k every week. The one wey sweet me pass be say she promised me free T_T_ every weekend.
When master dey lie, what do we expect from followers.
Wetin be this again now grin grin
Una no go kill person

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
wwwihy:

https://punchng.com/adebanjo-absent-as-afenifere-endorses-tinubu/

Nobody wants to associate with a failed party like APC
Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by ecolime(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
Mrshocker:
Pa Fashoranti have spoken
This isn't a speech from Pa Fashoranti.

It's obviously a sign of forgiveness over Tinubu's comment after the murder of his daughter by killer herdsmen. And also to wish him well in his candidacy.

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by dazzlingd(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jones4190:
I bought 125,000 Naira diesel for my truck and when the attendant saw Obi's sticker on my windscreen She was very happy, did not collect money from me. Gave me all her sales money for the day, promised me free diesel worth 125k every week. The one wey sweet me pass be say she promised me free T_T_ every weekend.

Lmao
Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jones4190:
Please go and play your usual bet9ja 2 odds and sleep off.

People like you, are nuisance to the peace and safety of this country.

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by Benz03: 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jones4190:
You are what the Benin's call Ozuo

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by madapcmod: 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
The same Afenifere they taunted that who ever they endorsed lose election?

Shameless Desperation.

Afenifere has made their stand known that it's the turn of SE and that's where they stand together with PANDEF, Middle belt forum and Ohaneze.

Thieeeefnubu can pay anyone to divide and endorse him due to desperation
Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
Baba Fasoranti only prayed for Tinubu, the way an elderstatesman should do. Afenifere never endorsed Tinibu, the father of all propaganda. Was it not same Tinubu who ignored the same Afenifere and sponsored a fake Afenifere renewal group? Propaganda doesn't win any election. Urchins should tell their leader

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by IreneJane: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
ecolime:
Has Afenifere issued an official statement on the endorsement?

Someone should drop the link or extract if they have it.

The Tinubu team is well known for lies. They lied about endorsements from Obasanjo, CAN, Fake Bishops, etc. So, one has to always verify any info from their camp as this could be another LIE.

Waiting till I hear from Pa Adebanjo.

Hypertension is real my brother , you are still young for that, besides this yoruba matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by IreneJane: 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jones4190:

Lol , the attendant abi ? You wan send her go prison
Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by Gbeng30(m): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nothing works faster than money in this country... When money is been share definitely blessings follow... May God save Nigeria
Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
ecolime:

The Tinubu team is well known for lies. They lied about endorsements from Obasanjo, CAN, Fake Bishops, etc. So, one has to always verify any info from their camp as this could be another LIE.

No words of endorsement from him. He only prayed for Emilokan. These people can spew anything, same way they claimed fitch predicted Tinubu's win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by grandstar(m): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
PointZerom:
wink

You people will not kill me grin grin grin grin
Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by emilo2bad: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
ecolime:

so long a letter, is pa Adebanjo the leader of Afenifere the answer is No pa Fasonranti is the leader and he has spoken

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by Obidient4life3: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jones4190:
You are such a disgraceful clown

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by gloryman91: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
Baba ejeki afi Owo so owo po lati ti Tinubu eleyin before it's too late.
Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by Kaiser20: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pa Tinubu is desperately searching for people to endorse his Muslim Muslim ticket, but it's very difficult to endorse a desperado.

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by honor4me: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
Omo e ni o se idi bebere ka fi ileke si to mo elomiran.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by GoodIsGod: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jones4190:

You've just nailed it .

It's all lies. Afenifere did not endorse Tinubu. When they endorsed Obi, they made an official statement. If they have made a U-turn they would have made an official statement also.
The more Tinubu lies, the more I hate him .
Anybody can visit anybody. That he was welcomed doesn't mean he was endorsed.
He visited Obasanjo too. He didn't send him away. He welcomed him. The next day Baba said he never said he endorsed him. They only had a chat as Yoruba leaders.

Afenifere has endorsed Obi and they have not changed their mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by Jagabanofafrica: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
Yoruba lokan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by saysugar(m): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
Werey grin
Jones4190:
Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
He has paid them handsomely.
Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by ADBA3005(m): 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
Manq11:

Pa Fasoranti is highly intelligent; BAT is highly intelligent, too. What the foolish Yorubas don't know is that Tinubu's presidency cuts acriss all tribes and religions.

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by gloryman91: 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
ecolime:

Updated
Laying of hands on Tinubu by Pa Fashoranti isn't an endorsement. It only depicts altruism and we Yorubas know this.

It's obviously a sign of forgiveness from Baba over Tinubu's infamous comments after the murder of his daughter by killer herdsmen. And also to wish him well in his candidacy.

Adebanjo and Akintoye have no choice but to abide by the af
Afenifere.

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by Lovelive: 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
I know that you dream a lot and no of them have ever been materialized.

Folrunsho1985:

Tinubu is the next president, i know

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by TheFacelessMan: 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jones4190:

grin grin grin grin

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by tolue42(m): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
Hoedogwu:
What type of fake divisive news is this? What is nairaland turning into? A hub of fake news?? Afenifere has just one leadership and it is sired by Pa Ayo Advantage. Has the name Afenifere now become a free for all that any gathering of Yoruba elders can now be referred to as "afenifere"??

If this is the type of divide and rule tactic that Tinubu wants to use and bamboozle himself into power by all means, then I wash my hands clean of him. A man who is willing to cause disunity amongst his own brothers for his selfish ambition is not fit to be President.

Ibo man, are you the one to tell us who the leader of afenifere is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by saintrow1: 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
Araoluwa005:
Adebanjo is a bad belle man

That bastard's mother is ibo. He is half blooded yoruba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Names Of God and the meaning. / Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement / Kano: Mosques, Markets Targeted For Bomb Attack, Foreign Observers Allege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.