Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu (22677 Views)

Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) / North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban / Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by buckeyemedia: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jones4190:
I bought 125,000 Naira diesel for my truck and when the attendant saw Obi's sticker on my windscreen She was very happy, did not collect money from me. Gave me all her sales money for the day, promised me free diesel worth 125k every week. The one wey sweet me pass be say she promised me free T_T_ every weekend.
When master dey lie, what do we expect from followers.
Very funny.
Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by tolue42(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
Freksy:
Afenifere itself is not one. The one that endorses Tinubu is of a faction different from Adebanjo's.

Lies, Adebanjo is also a leader, but Pa Reuben is the oga patapata...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by saysugar(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
GoodIsGod:

You've just nailed it .

It's all lies. Afenifere did not endorse Tinubu. When they endorsed Obi, they made an official statement. If they have made a U-turn they would have made an official statement also.
The more Tinubu lies, the more I hate him .
Anybody can visit anybody. That he was welcomed doesn't mean he was endorsed.
He visited Obasanjo too. He didn't send him away. He welcomed him. The next day Baba said he never said he endorsed him. They only had a chat as Yoruba leaders.

Afenifere has endorsed Obi and they have not changed their mind.
big fool someone is insulting obi but u refuse to wise up , ur dull brain can’t let u remember tinubu is a Yoruba man but afenifere will support Igbo boy grin seems u don’t know meaning of afenifere group? Is afenifere owned themselves they stand for Yoruba odua land
Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by saintrow1: 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jones4190:
I bought 125,000 Naira diesel for my truck and when the attendant saw Obi's sticker on my windscreen She was very happy, did not collect money from me. Gave me all her sales money for the day, promised me free diesel worth 125k every week. The one wey sweet me pass be say she promised me free T_T_ every weekend.

Atomic lie
Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by saysugar(m): 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
tolue42:

Lies, Adebanjo is also a leader, but Pa Reuben is the oga patapata...
leave the mumu igbos grin must we support ur candidate? why are u keen on afenifere support
Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by Gozac: 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jones4190:
You are right but Atiku is coming
Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by GoodIsGod: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
saysugar:
big fool someone is insulting obi but u refuse to wise up , ur dull brain can’t let u remember tinubu is a Yoruba man but afenifere will support Igbo boy grin seems u don’t know meaning of afenifere group? Is afenifere owned themselves they stand for Yoruba odua land

Those two words that started your response are your father's names. Don't mistaken everyone you meet online to the senseless he-goat that gave birth to you.
If you are not a mental patient like the one that gave birth to you, you would know my post was not directed to you or your madness invested family.

Next time you see my post, jump and pass.
Lunatic

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by foleskay(m): 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tinubu is desperate. Baba con humble dey bow down everywhere. A typical tinubu wouldt hv bowed for pa fasoranti if hes not chasing anything. The desperation is outa tbis world. Bobo chicago will surely go into depression if he loses this election. Visiting here a d therr. When he wan start the states tour sef? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by Samola1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jones4190:

You are an absolute disgrace to the obidient movement.

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by saysugar(m): 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Those two words that started your response are your father's names. Don't mistaken everyone you meet online to the senseless he-goat that gave birth to you.
If you are not a mental patient like the one that gave birth to you, you would know my post was not directed to you or your madness invested family.

Next time you see my post, jump and pass.
Lunatic
idiot son of a bitch wan cry grin ur father suppose use ur Sch fee drink beer instead wasting it on daft boy
Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by DeleTaller: 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
Massiveglory:
Confusion in emilokan camp.
Pictures don't lie....Zombidient...
Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by ttoyetade: 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
olaboy33:
The only thing against Tinubu presidency is nature, old age.

Man knows how to make anything work for him.

That old age problem is more than enough. It is not only old age but we are tired of money politics. We need a simple man easy to approach and can work with others as a team. Not the who will going about with more than 200 vehicles entourage and people have to wait for 3 hours for him to pass.

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by ennyrah: 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2022
We don't need his presence
Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by Gozac: 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2022
Hoedogwu:
What type of fake divisive news is this? What is nairaland turning into? A hub of fake news?? Afenifere has just one leadership and it is sired by Pa Ayo Advantage. Has the name Afenifere now become a free for all that any gathering of Yoruba elders can now be referred to as "afenifere"??

If this is the type of divide and rule tactic that Tinubu wants to use and bamboozle himself into power by all means, then I wash my hands clean of him. A man who is willing to cause disunity amongst his own brothers for his selfish ambition is not fit to be President.
Guy, I don't think that you stay in Yoruba land neither are you from Yoruba land.,if not you won't write this. We understand the Yorubas very well, and saw this coming . when they were shouting Muslim Muslim ticket stuff, I said severally in this forum that Yorubas are more cultural than religious. As far as it's a Yoruba man they will surely vote their own.

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by benjaminlawson(m): 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tinubu claimed that he choose his vice based in competent and that he took care of Christians in his State, this is a lie from pit of hell. Is he not him that that allowed the Chibok girls to be kidnapped during his tenure, he was warned to relocate the School from that danger zone but he refused, because he knew they are Christian girls and allowed them to be kidnapped. Even after the incident, he refused to communicate the President about it for some weeks. This is the person Tinubu was claiming that he took care of Christians, he can only deceive his audience in Yoruba land, but not Chibok girls parents, and Borno Christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by Gozac: 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
Brendaniel:
A man with integrity will not attend such with Tinubu, is it not the same Olu-Falae that collected money from Jonathan in 2015 for PDP campaign linked with the NSA stolen 2.5 billion dollars and Jonathan still lost, years after he was kidnapped by Fulani in his farm because Tinubu betrayed the south and brought Buhari to power, Tinubu still asked where are the cows when the same daughter of Pa-Fasoranti was kidnapped and here is Tinubu asking for their blessing after punishing them for his selfish ambition, for that reason I don't think this meeting meant anything to them ...

Only men without Principles will support Tinubu's presidential ambition
I don't think you understand Yoruba politics at all

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by shegra58: 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
ecolime:
Has Afenifere issued an official statement on the endorsement?

Someone should drop the link or extract if they have it.

The Tinubu team is well known for lies. They lied about endorsements from Obasanjo, CAN, Fake Bishops, etc. So, one has to always verify any info from their camp as this could be another LIE.

Waiting till I hear from Pa Adebanjo.

Updated
Laying of hands on Tinubu by Pa Fashoranti isn't an endorsement. It only depicts altruism and we Yorubas know this.

It's obviously a sign of forgiveness from Baba over Tinubu's infamous comments after the murder of his daughter by killer herdsmen. And also to wish him well in his candidacy.
Go and mind your Obi the lie machine he don lie every lie finish for NIGERIA and na to dey call Nasarawa a great country e remain grin

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by paramakina202: 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pa Adebanjo will soon speak.
Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by Brendaniel: 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
Gozac:

I don't think you understand Yoruba politics at all

If this is what Yoruba call politics then it's slavery and not politics, you can't call me your brother and you go and connive with an outsider to hurt me then come back to receive blessing just because you claim to be my brother...

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by GoodIsGod: 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
saysugar:
idiot son of a bitch wan cry grin ur father suppose use ur Sch fee drink beer instead wasting it on daft boy

See English! grin

Keep wailing. grin
Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by beejay85: 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
Freksy:
Afenifere itself is not one. The one that endorses Tinubu is of a faction different from Adebanjo's.
What is important is the people present?
Those present in Tinubus visit were Yoruba leaders of note and reach not to talk of other leaders,current serving govs,senators,ministers etc not present..
Abi Gen Akinriande, OGD,etc were present at the other faction's endorsement? grin
Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by Gozac: 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
Eriokanmi:
No words of endorsement from him. He only prayed for Emilokan. These people can spew anything, same way they claimed fitch predicted Tinubu's win
Will you be surprised if Afenifere endorsed Tinubu?
I don't think you stay in Yoruba land because you don't understand them at all. All these noise about youths are behind Obi count Yoruba youths out. Even Christians will not vote Muslim Muslim ticket count Yoruba Christians out, Yorubas believe they are Yorubas first before Nigeria or any religion.
Am not surprised, may be he was tactical absent today so that people will not label him as betraying their interest
Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by luizpippo(m): 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
ADBA3005:

Pa Fasoranti is highly intelligent; BAT is highly intelligent, too. What the foolish Yorubas don't know is that Tinubu's presidency cuts acriss all tribes and religions.

Intelligence that makes Tinubu ask where are the cows when Pa Fasoranti's daughter was killed is gutter level intelligence.

Intelligence that makes Tinubu visits the ex-leader of a group and was prayed for, then turns around to claim an endorsement by the whole group is criminal level intelligence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by luizpippo(m): 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
Gozac:

I don't think you stay in Yoruba land because you don't understand them at all. All these noise about youths are behind Obi count Yoruba youths out. Even Christians will not vote Muslim Muslim ticket count Yoruba Christians out, Yorubas believe they are Yorubas first before Nigeria or any religion.
Am not surprised, may be he was tactical absent today so that people will not label him as betraying their interest

Funny, if an Igbo person comes here to support Obi, he gets called an IPOB terrorist, worst still is calling those of us from the South South as IPOB just because we support Obi also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by nothingspoil70: 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
Adebanjo the traitor has only one vote. He must have realised by now that he is on his own
Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by Gozac: 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
Kaiser20:
Pa Tinubu is desperately searching for people to endorse his Muslim Muslim ticket, but it's very difficult to endorse a desperado.
Yorubas are solidly behind their leader Tinubu. Yorubas are first Yorubas before any religion. Tinubu will clear SW states whether healthy or not, if he like let him choose all round Muslims in his campaign team and as VP. As long as he is a Yoruba man he will surely get their votes.
Tinubu can only lose this election if the north don't vote him. He has the money to buy their votes up north. My fear is that they may collect his money and still vote against him
Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by Xtry: 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
See another group of slowpoke. Old fools. God will punish all of you for supporting this antichrist party called apc. It shall not be well with your children and their generations to come amen.

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by Gozac: 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
luizpippo:

Funny, if an Igbo person comes here to support Obi, he gets called an IPOB terrorist, worst still is calling those of us from the South South as IPOB just because we support Obi also.
Live with it, it's the reality of Nigeria. Tribalism outweighs nationalism and Nigerians especially lower class suffers at the end of the day. That's why SE guys are leaving the country in droves so they don't drop to lower class. Nigeria has a long way to go
Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by jerk: 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
Gozac:

politics of tribe is the worse for any country that wants to progress. The best for this country is for each region to separate and have their own nation simple.

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by Gozac: 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
jerk:
politics of tribe is the worse for any country that wants to progress. The best for this country is for each region to separate and have their own nation simple.
That's why Atiku told them in the North not to vote an Igbo man or a Yoruba man. Nigerians are not interested in the country to change once it's favouring them.
2023 elections will bring out the tribalism in all of us and Nigerians will suffer for it especially the masses. Obidient youths are just SE youths and some youths of SS and middle belt, count Yoruba and core north youths out. Nigeria is not yet ready
Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by GeneralDae: 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
All hail the new federal republic of Nassarawa. A great country with 27 square km land. Bigger than Israel grin.

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu by VEHINTOLAR: 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
The elders have spoken,the coast is
now clearer;Tinubu is the anointed 16th President of Nigeria ! Ope ni fun Oluwa wa !

As for those of you Igbo people who have eternally dedicated your miserable lives to hating on the Yoruba just because your evil intention,which is to see Yoruba becoming so inconsequentially useless - politically, economically and socially just like you igbo have become now in Nigeria and even globally,keeps boomeranging on you,it is not too late to go back to your villages in alaigbo now !

The choice is yours but you can't hate us and still want to keep enjoying living freely in our land,;e no go work like that again ! Keep this message; your excesses in every nook and cranny of Yoruba land won't be tolerated again going forward ! This one no be chestbeating o;we mean business !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno / Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) / "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.