Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,928 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy (2125 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by julipepper(f): 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2007
I took my girlfriend to my guys house before u know she started dating my guy even to the extend of cooking his meals. am confused what can i saddo.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2007
What level of stupidity did u graduate with. ?? 1st class?
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2007
looks like you don't know the type of people you surround yourself with. Check that and come back with more info on your thread
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by Easybaby(f): 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2007
lol . . . . . . . .pls commit sucide cheesy grin grin grin tongue
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by ssRhino: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2007
Let your friend do the day and you do the night, what a dumb ass question,
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by derinsola(f): 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2007
Guy u be mumu
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by jkpretty(f): 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2007
Please don't crucify her obviously she's new, here & she wouldn't come here if she knew what to do, except its framed.

@ poster, they are both not worth it, screw them.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by Joey82(m): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2007
Hey folks, can't u see d poster is new on this forum, don't b 2 harsh on her, she might take time 2 understand d forum, my opinion is u give to her ur candid advice
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by ssRhino: 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2007
The advice i gave her no good?
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by saintchux(m): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2007
let u friend have him. Make urself more valueable. Enjoy
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2007
Am not harsh, life is not fair.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by Joey82(m): 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

Am not harsh, life is not fair.
All depends on what u make out of life, 2 some, it's fair.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by Macgreat(m): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2007
@starter
You'r friend is a nice person and a good friend too. . .can u see dat she is doin u a favour,tell me wat friend in diS 21st century will cook for her best friend's MAN.
My opinion-she is an angel,u are just imagining thing-hope u wouldnt develop a heart problem
My advice-go with the flow,carry joy in ur heart at all time 'the major care for Jeolousy'
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2007
@Joey82

life is fantastic for me but it was a general comment
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by moondust(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2007
U can settle for the role of assistant boyfriend
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by Joey82(m): 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2007
@NaJa HaJe
glad 2 know life's fantastic 4 u. Only expected u 2 utter some kind words to @poster, mayb u could make her life fantastic too, u never can't tell u know.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2007
kind words like?

Well I believe in tough love. cut to heal. you heal faster and move on with your life.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by oracle99: 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2007
[b][/b] UNA SEE , IF I YARN U NA GO BEGIN TO DEY INSULT ME, MY DEAR BRO LIFE NO END FOR THERE OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I DONT BLAME UR FRIEND ,SHE PROBABLY MADE HER YANSH AVAILABLE FOR THE SHOW, UR BABE PROBABLY LURED THE POOR GUY,HE IS STILL A FRIEND,JUST FORGET ABOUT THE YANSH COS SHE WILL DEFINATELY LEAVE YOUR FRIEND FOR A FRIEND OF HIS,THATS THE CYCLE BUT BABES DONT AGREE,I HOPE U HIT THAT ASS WELL! WELL! WHILE UR PREMATURE RELATIONSHIP LASTED (AT LEAST 69 TIMES)
ANYWAYS,I COULD HOOK U UP WITH SOME FAT ASS CHICS IF U DONT MIND,HOLA BACK, PLS DO TRY TO VIEW THE TOPIC I POSTED HURR "8 SECRETS TO A SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP.
THE ORACLE HAS SPOKEN,
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by Joey82(m): 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

Well I believe in tough love. cut to heal. you heal faster and move on with your life.
keep me wondering how life could b so fantastic with all this cut n heal stuff. dont u care someday u will cut n wont heal faster therby making it difficult 2 move on with life?
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by Joey82(m): 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2007
oracle99:

[b][/b] UNA SEE , IF I YARN You NA GO BEGIN TO DEY INSULT ME, MY DEAR BRO LIFE NO END FOR THERE OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I DONT BLAME UR FRIEND ,SHE PROBABLY MADE HER YANSH AVAILABLE FOR THE SHOW, UR BABE PROBABLY LURED THE POOR GUY,HE IS STILL A FRIEND,JUST FORGET ABOUT THE YANSH COS SHE WILL DEFINATELY LEAVE YOUR FRIEND FOR A FRIEND OF HIS,THATS THE CYCLE BUT BABES DONT AGREE,I HOPE You HIT THAT ASS WELL! WELL! WHILE UR PREMATURE RELATIONSHIP LASTED (AT LEAST 69 TIMES)
ANYWAYS,I COULD HOOK You UP WITH SOME FAT ASS CHICS IF You DONT MIND,HOLA BACK, PLS DO TRY TO VIEW THE TOPIC I POSTED HURR "8 SECRETS TO A SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP.
THE ORACLE HAS SPOKEN,
U are confused, the poster is a female. that she said "my girlfriend" does not neccessarily mean she's a male. stop addressing her as a bro.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by oracle99: 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2007
[b][/b] disregard the initial post,i got it twisted, UNA SEE ,BABE THEY BACK STAB BABE.,FROM  XPERIENCE WEN A BABE STARTS COOKING FOR A DUDE,AHA!! DEFINATELY THE BOBO THEY PUMP THE BABE FINE,I GUESS SHE IS BETTER THAN U IN LOOKS AND ON BABE, WELL,MY ADVICE FOR IS THIS, UR GUYS DICK IS GONE ,SO MY DEAR GO LOOK FOR SOME OTHER DICK TO Bleep PERIOD,
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2007
@Joey82

lighten up babe; no need to go philosophical. There is power in positive thinking.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by Joey82(m): 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

@Joey82

lighten up babe; no need to go philosophical. There is power in positive thinking.
Thanx and i've always believed in d power of positive thinking, cant help being philosophical.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2007
@Joey82

its cool. I like ur style tho
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by Joey82(m): 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2007
@NaJa HaJe
Thanx once again.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by RuuDie(m): 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2007
positive thinking my butt. . . . . from that second u're caught, i don't know u no more talkless of call u ex-anything.

guy, it hurts - but she can hit the road with her nu' boyfriend u just go on with ur life. . . i'm sure u be better off without her pretty girl b**ls**t.

angry angry angry
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2007
@RuuDie

What is wrong with you? Did u have a good read through the thread b4 commenting? I suggest you do that and rephrase your reply with immediate effect.

for future reference including ur derriere in a comment is very silly.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by Joey82(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2007
@Ruddie,
U dont understand d poster,
U dont understand the thread either
U just jumped into commenting on whatu dont understand? shocked
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by kateflow(f): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2007
@post

next time u will mind the kind of friend u keep
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by ayeesha: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2007
goodness! what sort of girl will take her friend to her boyfriend`s house in this days of " i like your own pass my own" shocked

none of my friends even know the way to my boyfriend`s house cos i dnt trust no one except myself. wink

@ kateflow

sup girl!
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by kabirat(f): 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2007
shocked

Girl, u better forget about that guy.

he is bad news to you and irresponsible.

moreover, it is better that u ve known his true color now than later, so u can walk away and get hooked with someone more responsible.

Also, do away with ur so called friend. U can choose ur friends and not ur family, so end ur friendship with that girl now if u want another fruitful and lasting relationship.

Thank goodness that u realised during ur courtship and not when u re married, it would ve been disastrous.

cool
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy by CrazyMan(m): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2007
There are many fishes in the fiver. If you catch one and it doesn’t suit you, then throw it away and look for another one. I hope you know what I mean?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? / This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply / Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.