Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Do You Guys Think, I Will Make It To Heaven - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Guys Think, I Will Make It To Heaven (604 Views)

I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) / Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me / 3 Plus-Sized Slay Mamas Tried To Follow The Ladder To Heaven. One Fell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Guys Think, I Will Make It To Heaven by Ilamina(f): 5:52am On Oct 31, 2022
smiley
Re: Do You Guys Think, I Will Make It To Heaven by tillaman(m): 5:54am On Oct 31, 2022
I seriously doubt it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Guys Think, I Will Make It To Heaven by Uniquegeeyy: 6:16am On Oct 31, 2022
Just become a Muslim... Things will be easier for you... Go and study Islam, browse the stories of pastors converting to Islam. with all sincerity ask God to show you the best way to worship. I am sure he will show you the Islamic way... Then Heaven will be more a goal to you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Guys Think, I Will Make It To Heaven by Kimiso(m): 6:33am On Oct 31, 2022
Uniquegeeyy:
Just become a Muslim... Things will be easier for you... Go and study Islam, browse the stories of pastors converting to Islam. with all sincerity ask God to show you the best way to worship. I am sure he will show you the Islamic way... Then Heaven will be more a goal to you.
doesn't stop anything pure mind and to serve god in the right way being a good Muslim is the best way to make heaven
Re: Do You Guys Think, I Will Make It To Heaven by robinso01(m): 6:49am On Oct 31, 2022
With the list with me, I don't think so, because your name is not on the list of people going to heaven that's with me right now.
Re: Do You Guys Think, I Will Make It To Heaven by Autobot05: 7:03am On Oct 31, 2022
It all depends on how you live your life
Only God can decide that ...
Re: Do You Guys Think, I Will Make It To Heaven by Belteshazzar1: 9:13am On Oct 31, 2022
Ilamina:
smiley
God gives grace even to the worst sinner on earth... Jesus loves you and has made eternal life avilable, just believe in His name....and He will help you....
Re: Do You Guys Think, I Will Make It To Heaven by TheZeezle(m): 9:16am On Oct 31, 2022
Uno wan die but you wan go heaven. How's that possible?
Re: Do You Guys Think, I Will Make It To Heaven by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 31, 2022
Ilamina:
smiley

good news iz u will definately make it to my bedrooom.....EMI - LO - KAN!!!! smiley
Re: Do You Guys Think, I Will Make It To Heaven by akwesenana: 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Uniquegeeyy:
Explicitly, Muslims have higher chance of making heaven right?

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Advises Handsome Lagos Boys (pix/video) / Bone Marrow Transplant Suggestions / Yahoo Boys Will Vote Tinubu Sorry Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.