Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,483 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly (33254 Views)

Twitter To Cover Legal Fees Of Users Treated Unfairly By Employers Over Posts / Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo / Like Facebook, Zoom To Start Charging 7.5% VAT From Nigerian Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly by kmaster007: 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
Thank God no be Nigeria they charge on twitter...
Re: Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly by Fireboy02: 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
Triangles1:

Don't ask for fish ask for how to catch the fish.
Teach me sir
Re: Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly by jubrilELsudan: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
ONTOP WETIN ?

PERSON DEY TAKE AM FVCK?

Re: Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly by Triangles1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
Fireboy02:

Teach me sir

Next year before December you will become successful in life, wake up early morning by 1 am and pray to God with whatever you want for at least 20 minutes.
Re: Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly by Kaymansion(m): 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
shocked A real business man has taken over the affairs of the new Twitter

For the past couple of days now the man has been given everybody back to back even Twitter executive aren't left out
Re: Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly by Fireboy02: 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
Triangles1:

Next year before December you will become successful in life, wake up early morning by 1 am and pray to God with whatever you want for at least 20 minutes.
I have been praying sir
Re: Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly by Hier(m): 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
Orangedreams:
What is the significance of a verified account?

I have been wanting to know about it please.

Celebrities uses verified account, or persons/bodies with high standards

It is just a way of knowing the counterfeit and the original

Eg, Anyone can open an account bearing first city monument bank, but to know the AUTHENTIC account, the blue tick √ needs to be there
Re: Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly by Hier(m): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
wink2015:
$20 dollars is a big money in Nigeria going by the exchange rate of N700 to a $1.

Many Nigerian will run away from the monthly subscription by closing their account.

They will go for facebook, whatsapp, instagram, snapchat, tiktok

Bros, 16,000 is small money for celebs and corporate institutions and many influencers
Re: Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly by Hier(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
matrixme:
Omo, see beta business strategy! Opens the door, charge people almost nothing to enter, then they get high inside and can't leave, then pay higher to remain inside. If you want a free verified status, go to Koo. If it is still up and running, that is. Let your fans follow you there.
Seu.n are you thinking what I'm thinking? Sell Nairaland for me now pls. All these tribal bigots and insultive posts will come at a heavy cost. I won't even ban anybody. To post memes lasan, is 200 naira.

Lol, or to push contents to FP, 5k lol
Re: Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly by Triangles1(m): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
Fireboy02:

I have been praying sir

This time around let it be 1 am to 1:30 am for 7 days.
Re: Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly by Fireboy02: 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Triangles1:

This time around let it be 1 am to 1:30 am for 7 days.
Ok sir
Is dat what made u money?
Re: Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly by Triangles1(m): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
Fireboy02:
Ok sir
Is dat what made u money?

I'm hustler like you bro, but trust me that pattern of prayers work for me.

1 Like

Re: Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly by Fireboy02: 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
Triangles1:

I'm hustler like you bro, but trust me that pattern of prayers work for me.
I'm a hustler too
My goods are on d way, I need to clear it.
Maybe God sent u to save me.

1 Like

Re: Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly by Ijb11: 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
Insane
Re: Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly by Ferdinandu(m): 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
Wahala be like hustling to get Twitter verification
Re: Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly by iamrealdeji(m): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
RichDad1:
Twitter can charge verified accounts £100/month and guys will still pay…because If there’s anything I’ve learnt from Social media…People will pay ANY amount as long as they’re classified differently and appear to be in a higher class!!
voblen good
Re: Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly by iamrealdeji(m): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
KingOvo:
I'll always find it funny when ordinary people think Elon represents the interest of the common people. Elon is a capitalist and the only thing that matters to him is profit. He'll only align with you if it's profitable to him. nothing more. cheesy
he's trying to be the world's first Trillionaire
Re: Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly by colossus91(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
quentin06:

Verified or not you will pay monthly access fee that's the ultimate goal, musk is setting the standard for others to follow.

I don’t tweet so I’m good.
Re: Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
I have been downloading and deleting twitter since it came into existence... infact I don't know what is happening there or understand a thing.. same goes to Instagram

If you are here and you dont use twitter, know what it is and its not in your phone please like and share
Re: Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly by YangaBabe: 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
So at the end of the day, twitter is no longer free? Well let's see how this goes, in the meantime you can enjoy quality outdoor music with the new Oraimo boom speaker.

Re: Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly by OvertheTop(m): 9:55am On Nov 01, 2022
quentin06:

No they dont.

THEY DO...
Re: Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly by Bullahville: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

How many people can afford that? That's the beginning of the fall of twitter. African blood is speaking again...mean guy cum businessman. he's not the first to own a social media biz.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Let's Show Off Phones Home Screens / The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! / Which Bluetooth Speaker Should I Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.