Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday (3876 Views)

I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids / My Sister Cancels Her Wedding. Is She Doing The Right Thing? / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Serial48(f): 10:05am On Oct 31, 2022
Hello Good people of NL. I'm getting married this Saturday . We plan to have a small reception after church. I'd like to seek the support of good people on this site to help with whatever they can as it will go a long way.. IL put up the invitation on here ahead of time for whoever wants to attend.

If you send me anything, IL be sure to acknowledge thanks and thanks.

Damilola
Kuda bank

4 Likes

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Haymus007(m): 10:11am On Oct 31, 2022
Wow, congrats in advance ma'am! cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by doggedfighter(f): 10:11am On Oct 31, 2022
You agreed with your husband to- be to come solicit for help here ?

23 Likes

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Serial48(f): 10:14am On Oct 31, 2022
doggedfighter:
You agreed with your husband to be to come solicit for help here ?

I'm doing this on my own Aunty mi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Serial48(f): 10:14am On Oct 31, 2022
Haymus007:
Wow, congrats in advance ma'am! cheesy cheesy

Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Davidave(m): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2022
abi dis one is mad ni...fund ur wedding? if u re nt capable, na by force u marry?maybe after 9month of wedding, we ll fund ur first born naming ceremony.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Romanoff(f): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2022
Pikin wey dey back no dey know how far journey be.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Serial48(f): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2022
Davidave:

abi dis one is mad ni...fund ur wedding? if u re nt capable, na by force u marry?maybe after 9month of wedding, we ll fund ur first born naming ceremony.

Calm down
Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2022
Why did you agree to get married if you don't have any money for the wedding?
Serial48:
Hello Good people of NL. I'm getting married this Saturday . We plan to have a small reception after church. I'd like to seek the support of good people on this site to help with whatever they can as it will go a long way.. IL put up the invitation on here ahead of time for whoever wants to attend.

Damilola
Kuda bank

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Serial48(f): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2022
Samantha123:

Sorry Ma, Husband is Scarce.. this is a start I know it will get better

7 Likes

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Mindlog: 10:35am On Oct 31, 2022
Serial48:

Husband is scarce and your intending husband is not aware you are here, soliciting for funds? sad

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by olasaad(f): 10:41am On Oct 31, 2022
Serial48:

This is not a good start. You should get a means of livelihood first.

15 Likes

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2022
Do you even love him? Or you're getting married just for the sake of being a married woman?
Serial48:

14 Likes

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by dobnina(f): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2022
Serial48:

Damilola
Kuda bank
Orishirishi on this same nairaland.
Aunty, did we beg you to get married so y should we contribute for your wedding?
You and your husband should have gone to the registry instead of planning for a party you obviously cannot fund.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by dobnina(f): 10:53am On Oct 31, 2022
Serial48:

This is not a good start at all.
What happens when you get pregnant, which I am sure will happen very soon.
What happens after the baby comes and the responsibilities triple in this Nigerian economy.
I wish you and your fiance goodluck cos you will need it seriously.

12 Likes

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by advanceDNA: 10:55am On Oct 31, 2022
Samantha123:

people just like to do beyond themselves... and thats what causes the entitlement mentality

3 Likes

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Davidave(m): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2022
Serial48:

Calm down

Just remember, it does not stop after the wedding. You would still need money to attend to the needs of your family.

My Advice: Don't be clouded by society pressures, get married at the time you deem right.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by advanceDNA: 11:00am On Oct 31, 2022
Serial48:

It will get better....amin oooo
just dont overdo...which is what you are probably doing now....if you marriage is Saturday, u probably have what u need.

.if you guys are not capable...be on contraceptive for a while till things get better..
No over do.....

1 Like

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Oceanjagaban: 11:04am On Oct 31, 2022
Serial48:

You don dey come here to solicit for funds o,when them go invite you over to come collect the funds,hope you go show for the background to collect the cash and small doggy
Damilola
Kuda bank
Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Victoria938(f): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2022
Hmmmm,so how do you plan on feeding and bills after the wedding?

6 Likes

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Jesuisbelle(f): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2022
Just calculate everything you need for your wedding.

And send the bill to your village people.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Pells: 11:22am On Oct 31, 2022
As you find reach, na suffer you want go start so undecided undecided undecided
Op might be fake tho undecided

5 Likes

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Pells: 11:25am On Oct 31, 2022
Victoria938:
Hmmmm,so how do you plan on feeding and bills after the wedding?
Let's marry too undecided
The year is almost over undecided
Am not kidding
If you no get money for marriage
I get were to borrow undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Karleb(m): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2022
Someone genuinely said orishirishi. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
Serial48, is it that you just want to be tagged "married woman" because you are 48 years of age or what?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Acidosis(m): 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
Why don't you call your ex boyfriend? He might be able to fund your wedding.
Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by blaquebelle: 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
I saw the topic and I just knew insults were coming grin grin grin Nlanders never disappoint. If you don't have anything to donate, must you comment? Who asked you people for the unsolicited advice. Lol. Best of luck and happy married life to you hanty.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Serial48(f): 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
blaquebelle:
I saw the topic and I just knew insults were coming grin grin grin Nlanders never disappoint. If you don't have anything to donate, must you comment? Who asked you people for the unsolicited advice. Lol. Best of luck and happy married life to you hanty.

Thank you.. na nine Dem dey see, na six for my side.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Baronthecelebri: 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
Samantha123:
Do you even love him? Or you're getting married just for the sake of being a married woman?
exactly
Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Baronthecelebri: 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
dobnina:

Orishirishi on this same nairaland.
Aunty, did we beg you to get married so y should we contribute for your wedding?
You and your husband should have gone to the registry instead of planning for a party you obviously cannot fund.
mumu
Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Baronthecelebri: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
Why are you guys insulting the woman, it's her choice,let her be. Motherfuckers

1 Like

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Foodqueen(f): 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
U no de this nairaland when person get married within his means.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Uncle Made My Father A Gateman Of His School / Bye to sexual Addiction / Sriously Need Someone To Talk To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.