Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday (3878 Views)

I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids / My Sister Cancels Her Wedding. Is She Doing The Right Thing? / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by malvisguy212: 12:01am On Nov 01, 2022
Samantha123:
Wouldn't you want to come and rescue your brother? grin grin grin
well, among the reason for xenophobic attacks on Nigerian is South African men are complaining Nigerian men are snatching there women. so I'll ask you. what did you like in me that you want me ?
Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 01, 2022
Did I say I want you?
malvisguy212:
well, among the reason for xenophobic attacks on Nigerian is South African men are complaining Nigerian men are snatching there women. so I'll ask you. what did you like in me that you want me ?
Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by malvisguy212: 12:35am On Nov 01, 2022
Samantha123:
Did I say I want you?
you're indirectly telling me that.....Good night Samantha. unlike before. now, I don't like argument.
Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:17am On Nov 01, 2022
Serial48:
Hello Good people of NL. I'm getting married this Saturday . We plan to have a small reception after church. I'd like to seek the support of good people on this site to help with whatever they can as it will go a long way.. IL put up the invitation on here ahead of time for whoever wants to attend.

If you send me anything, IL be sure to acknowledge thanks and thanks.

Damilola
Kuda bank
hope you know this is not right.There is a casual staff in my company he is just planning to go for NYSC and he earns 60k.He said he is getting married by Dec and he told me that I will support him.shishi am not giving him,for mentioning that support.No be me send to marry and if he is not capable he shud rest.Even when he wanted to go for introduction..he asked me to lend him 15k,just imagine.

1 Like

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Sammy07: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2022
Serial48:
Hello Good people of NL. I'm getting married this Saturday . We plan to have a small reception after church. I'd like to seek the support of good people on this site to help with whatever they can as it will go a long way.. IL put up the invitation on here ahead of time for whoever wants to attend.

Damilola
Kuda bank

Congratulations OP.
You beautiful though

1 Like

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Serial48(f): 10:15am On Nov 01, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
hope you know this is not right.There is a casual staff in my company he is just planning to go for NYSC and he earns 60k.He said he is getting married by Dec and he told me that I will support him.shishi am not giving him,for mentioning that support.No be me send to marry and if he is not capable he shud rest.Even when he wanted to go for introduction..he asked me to lend him 15k,just imagine.

Sorry Sir
Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Serial48(f): 10:15am On Nov 01, 2022
Sammy07:

Congratulations OP.
You beautiful though

Thanks for the compliment
Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Serial48(f): 7:29am On Nov 04, 2022
Someone sent me a 100k I don't know if it's from here.. but thank you so very much... In the Description for the transfer the person wrote "NL" Nairaland??

But thanks alot I appreciate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Haymus007(m): 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
Serial48:
Someone sent me a 100k I don't know if it's from here.. but thank you so very much.In the Description for the transfer the person wrote "NL" Nairaland??
Wow, that's a big one Congrats ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
OP. Kindly feed us with pictures from the wedding. Atleast.

1 Like

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Rejouir: 9:49pm On Mar 16
Serial48:

Damilola
Kuda bank
this isn't appropriate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Poju Oyemade Weds Miss Toyin Fajusigbe / Pic; The Green Scorpion I Killed Tonight @10:05PM / A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.