Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

The Best Person To Fall In Love With. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Person To Fall In Love With. (1819 Views)

Who Wants To Fall In Love (pix)....hehehehe / How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by henchyk(m): 11:48am On Feb 25, 2006
I dont expect so much replies but my dear, the best person to fall in love with is Jesus.
Try and See!

1 Like

Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by charlisco(m): 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2006
After Jesus, the second is my mother then my siblings
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by tectona(m): 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2006
ur very right bcs he only cares ,loves and understands u more than u understand urself.and u can only trust him.
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by smartsoft(m): 4:13am On Feb 26, 2006
charlisco:

After Jesus, the second is my mother then my siblings
correct oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by 2cantango(f): 5:29am On Feb 26, 2006
AMEN!! grin
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by babwilms(m): 11:13am On Feb 26, 2006
If i'm not married yet it's Jesus, the second is my mother, third are my siblings. But when i do get married its different, it has to be in this order:

1. Jesus
2. Wife and children
3. Mother
4. Siblings
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by henchyk(m): 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2006
So Odd A list man, Where's My Place now.
Men don't mind me, Living in sin is out of fashion, I've just discovered that.
Go and watch "Passion Of The Christ" and if you dont repent then check well, you might just be mistaking that stone for a heart. Ciao.
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by henchyk(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2006
Sorry or is it the Heart for a Stone? Anyone shaa
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by venice(f): 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2006
"If God is for You" "Who Dares To Be Against U"
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by Rhodalyn(f): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2006
but surely, U cnt thk of Jesus in a sexual/romantic way shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by 2cantango(f): 12:51am On Apr 10, 2006
Rhodalyn:

but surely, U cnt thk of Jesus in a sexual/romantic way shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Baby girl we're not talking about sexual love, we're talking about true, unconditional, agape love cool
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by Rhodalyn(f): 12:55am On Apr 10, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by 4real(m): 3:47am On Apr 10, 2006
someone who does not go to cele church and i have said my mind
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by Rhodalyn(f): 8:31am On Apr 10, 2006
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by Thagodfada(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2006
The best person to fall in love with is a serial killer cos that would give a whole new meaning to "till death do us part" grin grin cool grin grin
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by 4real(m): 4:31am On Apr 11, 2006
lol that was a good one thagodfada
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by Rhodalyn(f): 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2006
Thagodfada:

The best person to fall in love with is a serial killer because that would give a whole new meaning to "till death do us part" grin grin cool grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by 2cantango(f): 12:24am On Apr 12, 2006
The best person to fall in love with is no one angry
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by 4real(m): 1:18am On Apr 12, 2006
the best person is me
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by glamrocka(f): 3:07am On Apr 17, 2006
Hiya

The best person to fall in love with is ''YOURSELF'' , i figure you can't let ''you'' down and if you do then its not so bad cos its you right? You know exactly what you like and dislike, you wont piss yourself off too much and you cant break your own heart. tongue

[/quote][quote author=Thagodfada link=topic=7376.msg283095#msg283095 date=1144690140]
The best person to fall in love with is a serial killer because that would give a whole new meaning to "till death do us part" grin grin cool grin grin

he hehe i love that
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by larger20(m): 3:53am On Apr 17, 2006
It will be gay for a guy to fall in love with Jesus. Jesus can be my main dad but not my lover. For the women, good luck sha, rememeber that Jesus did not have sex with any woman when he was here so while you're falling in love with him, u will not get it wink .

The person to fall in love as in real romantic love is my wife and no one else, when we r talking extra ordinary then jesus comes in to be my Big daddy and I "love" him for that. I will do anything to make his name glorified
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by dracosh(m): 7:58am On Apr 18, 2006
you could be in love with jesus, but remember that jesus loves everybody grin grin true unconditional love grin grin
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by cuddles(f): 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2006
niger, everybody is being all holy,spirito-santos, haba
anyway,,u cant love anybody else if u dont love who u are.love yourself,u cant go wrong,u can get hurt ,it can only improve u, its a win-win situation.my answer:the best person to love is 'you'
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by eveseh(f): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2006
the person that love u,the person that knows when u are alove or not

the person that tell people say that girl is nice

the person that respect ya paernts
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by retro(f): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2006
Edited.
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by twinkledew(f): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2006
after Jesus the second person to fall in love with is ur worst enemy
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2006
twinkledew:

after Jesus the second person to fall in love with is your worst enemy

Jesus grin Yes

Worst Enemy shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by twinkledew(f): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2006
:d
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by eslynera(f): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2006
the best person that u thnk is best for u,
we ain't talkin about lust now, shocked shocked grin no lust no what, just reality, cool
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by yankidelta(m): 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2006
GUESS HENCHYK HAS BEEN HEART BROKEN B4 IF NOT U 'LL KNOW D BEST PERSON TO FELL IN LOVE WITH IS A WOMAN U LOVE(COS JESUS DEMANDS MORE THAN U CAN EVER GIVE SO STOP FANTASIZING N BE REAL).ABI U DON C JESUS B4?
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by topup: 3:51am On Aug 07, 2008
Wow yes, he has never let me down.
Re: The Best Person To Fall In Love With. by henchyk(m): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2009
hmmm its been real long oh, where am i now?

(1) (Reply)

Love Dilemma: Brother's Girlfriend's Cousin / Help Me ! / Can U Accept This From Ur Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.