Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Jessikah Inaba Becomes UK's First Blind Black Barrister (Photos) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Jessikah Inaba Becomes UK's First Blind Black Barrister (Photos) (35689 Views)

Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) / 23-year-old Woman Becomes Uk's First Blind BlackĀ barrister / Sade Adenuga Is Now A Barrister & Solicitor Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jessikah Inaba Becomes UK's First Blind Black Barrister (Photos) by oneMalik: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
your analysis are straight to point and I can understand you clearly .

my case is not the worst cos am healthy . thank God for that and I pray for whoever is experiencing any form of disability that God will help them .

You're very lucky to even see someone who struggled to pay your bills .
I lost my mum in 85 while I was small and my dad in 93 while I was in JSS3 . till date no single person that can boast of asisiting me with a dime .

I learn thru the hard way and it's really helping today . from weeding people's compound to small boy conductor every weekend as far back as 93 no be joke . anyway that na story .

the mistake some graduates make is that they never plan or even thought of not getting a job after school. going to school doesn't mean you'll get a job or work for somebody . you go to school to learn how to use your brain and that's what it should be.

everything na plan . I drove taxi in portharcout from 2010 to 2016 b4 I got to my bus stop with some side hustling and the story change . I don't send people cos I no even dey see you self . I maintain focus thou I fuckup sometimes but I kept moving .

am now living in ogun state cos of my kind of job. no reason where you dey now , na that place you dey go dey important .

if you will agree with me , Today , Nigeria is the best place to make money even without knowing anybody . Just think and you'll see what am seeing ..... money na step by step no be gra gra or fraud go make person rish.

but your location too is another factor.

all those things made me .
oneMalik:
I listen and learn from people but on this I can never reason with you .

people creat conducive environment not just govt alone .... ask your friends and families in abroad they'll tell you . every hands must be on deck for a nation to grow .

I graduated in 2009 and till date I never wrote a single application and am doing fine and making good living legitimately .... today am paying people .

if you don't move the nation will remain backward and that's why you don't expect govt to plant rice for you.

many are living in wrong places in this country without reasonable things to show especially in cities

it's lunacy to think or believe that God or govt will do all things ! we all have responsibility if you don't want to answer a shocking question from your children .

cunny88:
it's very simple, my parents struggled withs funds to help me achieve b. sc thinking they have invested, now brain is still fresh but no capital to invest, no job opportunities commensurate with my qualifications and am left with either contract jobs while people with leaders grades are my superiors because labour laws are non existent.
If u were opportuned try to visit the trenches and see for yourself how many brilliant minds are languishing in abject penury.
Lastly my closest friends in d uk, he worked in 6 different places dis year alone, may be u share idea on how to make in a hostile environment like ours
Re: Jessikah Inaba Becomes UK's First Blind Black Barrister (Photos) by cunny88(m): 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
oneMalik:
your analysis are straight to point and I can understand you clearly .

my case is not the worst cos am healthy . thank God for that and I pray for whoever is experiencing any form of disability that God will help them .

You're very lucky to even see someone who struggled to pay your bills .
I lost my mum in 85 while I was small and my dad in 93 while I was in JSS3 . till date no single person that can boast of asisiting me with a dime .

I learn thru the hard way and it's really helping today . from weeding people's compound to small boy conductor every weekend as far back as 93 no be joke . anyway that na story .

the mistake some graduates make is that they never plan or even thought of not getting a job after school. going to school doesn't mean you'll get a job or work for somebody . you go to school to learn how to use your brain and that's what it should be.

everything na plan . I drove taxi in portharcout from 2010 to 2016 b4 I got to my bus stop with some side hustling and the story change . I don't send people cos I no even dey see you self . I maintain focus thou I fuckup sometimes but I kept moving .

am now living in ogun state cos of my kind of job. no reason where you dey now , na that place you dey go dey important .

if you will agree with me , Today , Nigeria is the best place to make money even without knowing anybody . Just think and you'll see what am seeing ..... money na step by step no be gra gra or fraud go make person rish.

but your location too is another factor.

all those things made me .
I am not speaking for myself, I am not doing so badly either, but I speak the minds friends, family, friends and several persons outdere which I meet each day, at evry point someone is begging for money because dey r I'll, hungry, need gas etc.
Trust me what u pay ur workers could never sort out dere bills.
Let's call a spade a spade Nigeria would be way better if we had visionary leaders who have the minds of the masses at heart
Re: Jessikah Inaba Becomes UK's First Blind Black Barrister (Photos) by oneMalik: 9:21am On Nov 02, 2022
Thanks again bro.

There's no doubt about the fact that the country is hard . Now the question is WHO MADE IT HARD ? the govt ? NO ! we all make Nigeria hard for ourselves . take for instance the people that import foods to this country like rice ,frozen foods and so on . to me those are the economic saboteurs and the govt said no way again that CBN should stop giving them dollars . for them to get dollars from black market is the reason we're buying dollars for 800naira.

instead of them to bring down here those machines that produce those things they choose to import the finished products to the detriment of ours.

Another problem is the fact that many people are living in wrong places . I left port for Ogun state cos it was time to establish my farm then , I no think am 2times , I moved. settled in a very small village where I got cheap land to establish my poutry .... less than two yrs later I started producing my feeds in the farm till date . we can do all theses things we are asking from govt with just little effort.

For those that beg make Dem try too. begging can't help. God doesn't creat me to beg , he created me to give and to the grace of God I'll be giving no matter how small willingly till I will die .

People need to sit down and think . throw away prides and face reality . local rice is now 40k+ , one egg is 80naira and who sell for you will never pray you go to farm , they'll complian like you but are not hungry . There's another place along Lagos benin express where Chinese buy cassava and send to their country and someone is still jobless . we all want free juice .

I don't think we need visionary leader as a solution , for me all we need are visionary citizens . if we have vision the leaders go behave well cos they'll have lesser job to do .

cunny88:
I am not speaking for myself, I am not doing so badly either, but I speak the minds friends, family, friends and several persons outdere which I meet each day, at evry point someone is begging for money because dey r I'll, hungry, need gas etc.
Trust me what u pay ur workers could never sort out dere bills.
Let's call a spade a spade Nigeria would be way better if we had visionary leaders who have the minds of the masses at heart
Re: Jessikah Inaba Becomes UK's First Blind Black Barrister (Photos) by iamL(f): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Your entire family are operating under a curse that only your untimely death will reverse. I hope they do the needful soon...

Metcheeeew......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? / Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) / Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.