Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him (32045 Views)

6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him / Godsday Orubebe Dumps PDP Over Norther Candidate And President / El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by kingyakos: 7:19am On Nov 01, 2022
imrany20:

Chukuma, Nanu Nanu Nanu, you should be ashamed of yourself for supporting a candidate who's full of manipulation, you keeps trying every means to package a clown that studied market to market management, a statistical inept candidate, I think you've completely lost your conscience supporting this man.

Hafeez u are very stupid and brain dead for comparing the most competent and educated candidate. Can ur wire touch demented candidate stand to address the world on a global podium without reading through a paid written script. Atiku sowore kwankwaso dumebi mustapha etc. are all intelligent and educated than your dirty teeth sick candidate.
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 01, 2022
Peter Obi of course. Reason? There is absolutely no reason why any right thinking person shouldn’t vote for him.
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by SenatePresdo(m): 7:42am On Nov 01, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

1. Anambra's agricultural GDP is N670b. (NBS) More than Kano, and more than Lagos.

What do you take us for? There is an aspect of agriculture in every 5m2 in Anambra except Onitsha city.

Every house (villages excepting Onitsha) is saturated with palm trees, coconut, plantain, mango, ukwa, oranges, goats, chicken left right center, that output things residents then gather and sell. Output= N670b.

Anambra is Nigeria's largest producer of palm nut fruits. Every 5m2 you see in Anambra has a palm tree or was cleared of a palm tree for building to take place.

2. Anambra was more secure than Lagos throughout Peter Obi's tenure.

3. Lagos beats Anambra in Waste Management.

4. Anambra person cannot come at national level and steal your money. He sees it as derogatory. As if he was not really a rich man. Did Soludo, Ezekwesili or Iweala steal?? Only yorubas steal. Shame

(Here's for 2017 (N603b): Kano ... N533b. (Tomato, beans.. but not every house is farmed unlike Anambra).

You were making sense until you said, "only Yorubas steal".

They are genuine Yorubas rooting for Obi, don't go tribal again.
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Giraffe14: 8:11am On Nov 01, 2022
sweetjohn:
Those that love Obi are unshakable about voting him and no southern apart from Yoruba that have been complaining about one thing or the other about Obi as if they are the only one voting in Nigeria. 90% of Yoruba aren't ever going to vote for Obi. Even the so called Yoruba christians that have been shouting Obi will all vote Tinubu. Obi isn't going to put his hope high up on Yoruba. From their body languages and antics it is clear. So no need to fear if majority of Yoruba did not vote for him and that can not affect his chances whatsoever. It's just like Tinubu knew that SE isn't going to vote for him.

Have you conducted an experiment to justify this figure? Insults, tantrums and curses will not make things better.
I am voting Obi for the following reasons

1. Economy: In a country with over 200m people and majority below the poverty. I feel infrastructural development is not a major problem. Will people eat railways, bridges etc? I feel he has the capacity to improve the economic dilemma.

2. Cost of governance: He can reduce the cost of governance and divert the funds to something better.

This doesn't mean I have to insult those supporting Atiku or Tinubu. You'll agree with me that you're less likely to buy from a trader that insults you than the one who still tries to convince you otherwise.
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by imrany20(m): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2022
kingyakos:

Hafeez u are very stupid and brain dead for comparing the most competent and educated candidate. Can ur wire touch demented candidate stand to address the world on a global podium without reading through a paid written script. Atiku sowore kwankwaso dumebi mustapha etc. are all intelligent and educated than your dirty teeth sick candidate.
Tinubu is a great politician, a well known on like the Arindin you're supporting.
Didirin, pls when are we going to have another drama from your woman like voice candidate?
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by kingyakos: 8:25am On Nov 01, 2022
imrany20:

Tinubu is a great politician, a well known on like the Arindin you're supporting.
Didirin, pls when are we going to have another drama from your woman like voice candidate?

What makes the dirty teeth a great politician?
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by imrany20(m): 8:30am On Nov 01, 2022
kingyakos:

I pray you grow old, he built the bridges , he made some prominent people today that even peter can not in anyway be compared to any of them. He unset the incumbent president GEJ , Chukuma learn to understand the fact that he's the jagaban of Africa �
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2022
Limassol:

Passion does not equal competence...

Passion breeds competence.
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by imrany20(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2022
kingyakos:

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by kingyakos: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2022
imrany20:

I pray you grow old, he built the bridges , he made some prominent people today that even peter can not in anyway be compared to any of them. He unset the incumbent president GEJ , Chukuma learn to understand the fact that he's the jagaban of Africa �

Hafeez ur brain need some clean up, there's alot of maggots occupying it.
2023 labour party will get to the center and you will see the prominent people Peter Obi will make and he will make them base on their competence not by oppressing others like ur sick thief.
He presented a plague called buhari for u people to vote and you'll are feeling the effect of the result.
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by kingyakos: 8:43am On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=imrany20 post=118033545][/quote]

U, your father, mother, siblings and tinubu are stupid.
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by imrany20(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2022
kingyakos:

Hafeez ur brain need some clean up, there's alot of maggots occupying it.
2023 labour party will get to the center and you will see the prominent people Peter Obi will make and he will make them base on their competence not by oppressing others like ur sick thief.
He presented a plague called buhari for u people to vote and you'll are feeling the effect of the result.

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by imrany20(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2022
kingyakos:

U, your father, mother, siblings and tinubu are stupid.
There is no need for me referring you home because i know your parents means nothing to you Chukuma that beats his father. Bastard!!
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by kingyakos: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2022
imrany20:

There is no need for me referring you home because i know your parents means nothing to you Chukuma that beats his father. Bastard!!

Getout
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by imrany20(m): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2022
kingyakos:

Getout

���
I am handling you like a kid .
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Glink2018(m): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2022
Joshmoore:

So who make we package give you? Was Jonathan not 100 times better than Buhari?

What is different between 12 and half a dozen?.....
Praising failures amid disasters and woes

Also, una don turn this election to a tribal election...
So, do except votes from someone who are not your tribe. Aboki is massively voting for Atiku, Afonja is massively voting for Tinibu while Nyamiri is massively voting for Obi.....
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by kingyakos: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2022
imrany20:

���
I am handling you like a kid .

Seriously u make me laugh

I'm ignoring your low IQ
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Banhammy717: 9:24am On Nov 01, 2022
Bọla Tinubu is my candidate.
Reasons are:
1. He has the required Political experience, as a former Senator, a former Governor and National Leader of the ruling party.

2. He's a nationalist, a bridge builder.
He's the only governor in Nigeria who appointed people from other tribes and regions to his government.

3. He's a great achiever. He is always hungry for success. He contributed greatly to the growth and development of Lagos State. He's a successful business man with wide International connections.

4. He's surrounded with people of great minds. He can form a great team to move the country forwards.
He had made many products like Yemi Osinbajo, Babatunde Fashola, Rauf Aregbesola, Ben Akabueze (Anambra State), Alfor Wori (Delta State) etc.
He's not tribalistic. He's not a religion bigot, the only Alhaji who allows his wife freedom of religion, she's a Redeem Pastor.
Bọla Ahmed Tinubu is more than qualified.

Those are my reasons I will vote for him Insha Allah.
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Constablepatr: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2022
Great2017:

Nigeria doesn't need powerful men but strong institutions. On this note together with transparency and accountability that are core ingredients of good governance, Tinubu is no where to be found.

And which note? the one you wrote or the one written.
Nothing like strong institution it's always strong men that made up strong institutions

North Korea
Russia
USA
They always refer to the fore founding fathers
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by imrany20(m): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2022
kingyakos:

Seriously u make me laugh

I'm ignoring your low IQ
You are a shame to your parents. I'm sure they won't be proud of you today.
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by kingyakos: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2022
imrany20:

You are a shame to your parents. I'm sure they won't be proud of you today.

Illegitimate child feeling jealous on the love of me and my parents.

ain't replying u anymore
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by imrany20(m): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2022
kingyakos:

ain't replying u anymore

Afayah tahkilunn
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Sonyboom: 9:52am On Nov 01, 2022
How many times do you want your question answered or you are brain dead. The answer he gave is well explained below if you can not read n comprehend call your father

CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered the questions.

When was Lagos maternity duplicated in ajah and ikorodu? Can Tinubu allow his daughter to give birth in island maternity?

Pls how many govt schools in Lagos can Tinubus grand children attend?

This RRS, what was its name before Tinubu became governor?

What agricultural advantage does Lagos have over Anambra or any state in the country?

Pls owns BRT? Who owns primero?

How lagosians can afford to live on eko Atlantic? Apart azure towers, what else is on eko Atlantic?

Pls go on and on

tribalmall:
Mr Foolish you asked all the wrong questions as your Igbotic chronic irredeemable hate / bigotry as beclouded your pathetic sense of reasoning so I will help you rephrase for this discourse.

Lagos Island maternity was not only standing short but was gutter by fire n abandoned for several years before Tinubu rebuilt n commissioned it. Like below for you hate induced Igbo father.

While Tinubu built millennium schools which Lagos is proud n boast of today what school did the Pandora oloriburuku kleptomaniac that it will never ever be beta for build in Anambra. Pls name a single one n which school in Anamabra does Obi household attend in Anambra not talk talk of his own children.

So it is a crime to repackage Operation Sweep into RRS cos of your Igbotic hate, if that be the case everything that use to be good in the 90s how many as Nigeria Alaigbo n Anambra in particular been able to repackage to ensure it is still functioning today. Your head no just correct I swear to God. Nigeria lack maintenance culture you still see person able to adhere to reasonable standard you still de wail. How secure is Anambra today bearing in mind Tinubu left govt office before this Pandora bastard Peter Obi. What security architecture did Obi leave that can be compared to RRS today. See foolish Igbo should understand it is not by paying for award like Obi did but how long lasting your programs are.

BRT should have been given to Ekedilichukwu Chisco ABC Ekesons Ifesinachi GUO GIG etc to run cos I do not understand your foolishness about who is who here. Are they not Nigerians n Lagosians ?!

Foolish igbos like you complain that Lagos is not developed like Cairo Cape town Joburg etc n same you is here lamenting like dead brains about the only project in the entire Nigeria that can be compared to their development. Will hate not kill n condemned you hopelessly senseless Igbos like this.

Do you even know that Eko Atlantic is the only project you won't be packing shit from house to house it operate the only sewage system in the country. I beg I get work this morning make you no waste my time with your foolishness. I deliberately left out agriculture cos yeah Obi might have done beta at that compared to Tinubu but Tinubu did beta in every other leadership governance aspect.

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by CheapHomes1: 10:01am On Nov 01, 2022
Sonyboom:
How many times do you want your question answered or you are brain dead. The answer he gave is well explained below if you can not read n comprehend call your father

Your emotional outbursts haven't answered the questions. Kindly provide the answers you say he answered and match them with questions as enumerated. Thank you.

1. When was Lagos maternity duplicated in ajah and ikorodu? Can Tinubu allow his daughter to give birth in island maternity?

2. Pls how many govt schools in Lagos can Tinubus grand children attend?

3. This RRS, what was its name before Tinubu became governor?

4. What agricultural advantage does Lagos have over Anambra or any state in the country?

5. Pls owns BRT? Who owns primero?

6. How many lagosians can afford to live on eko Atlantic? Apart azure towers, what else is on eko Atlantic?

Pls go on and on

7. How did you come to the conclusion that I am Igbo?
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Amhappy(f): 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
Peter Obi: He has spoken to us countless times about his plans on

Industrialization
Security
Economy

Our country well being is going down on a daily basis and i will not vote for someone who has not told me any reasonable thing he will do to salvage this country.

Anyone who did not plan has already failed.
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by TeeKings: 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
Omoyele Sowore

1. He is the only one bold enough to challenge those who brought us to the state of the nation we are in today

2. He has always stood for justice and equality. Fought for the oppress no matter the tribe or region

3. He is the only one who is willing and has never fined and will never dine with any of the wicked politicians who brought us to this sorry stage.

Bonus: he is the only candidate who has a clear cut roadmap to the betterment of the nation and is not patronizing the old wicked cargos just to push home his political ambition. Sowore is different from the rest. Some children of hate will quote this with claim he worked for Buhari but my reply to you is that you should post one of evidence on such support to Buhari from Sowore. Also, some will claim he fought against Jonathan just to bring Buhari to power but again I will ask you to provide one report by Sowore or Sahara Reporters on janathan that is false and not true. If you don’t quote me with any of the above evidences, I won’t reply your sorry asses
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by imrany20(m): 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
kingyakos:

ain't replying u anymore

Never start what you cannot finished, you're a complete fool that lack good home training.
Learn to respect others opinion it's going to be helpful to you idiot!
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by achimendy(m): 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
obembet:
The 2023 general elections are fast approaching. These elections hold tremendous importance, and the results will impact every Nigerians. That’s why it’s essential for everyone to vote.

Elections have consequences. Every vote matters so Don't say you will not vote

With your vote, You have the power to make key decisions on the quality of life you want for yourself, your family, and your community. Voting is your chance to stand up for the issues you care about like affordable housing, economic justice, environmental protection, and quality education.

Your Vote is an opportunity for change.
If you really want to make a positive impact in your community, your state and Nigeria. Voting gives you that chance! There are many social issues affected by elections.

Some of us may not know how important voting is, while others cannot vote. Make the decision to vote to be a voice for yourself and those around you.

Make sure your voice is heard – your vote is your health. Vote!

Now I believe every Nairalanders have one favorite among all the candidates, who is your favorite and give us three important reason you want us to vote for him.

Rule: No insult.

No tribalism

Source: obembe Tosin

Mine is Peter obi

He's competent,
Good /clean track record
And transparent .
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by AfonjaConehead: 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
SugarGirl44:

It will happen soon.
Amen.
But if you want a separate country, I think it’s counterproductive and plain silly to still be migrating all over the country.
Talk to your people to start moving back home, that’s when we’ll know you’re serious about your biafra.
conehead,they did so in the 1960s and your fadas and grandfadas declared war and got them back to your kwantiri
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
ANY CANDIDATE THAT IS ACCOUNTABLE IS THE RIGHT PRESIDENT TO BE IN 2023 angryHOW DO YOU KNOW HIS ACCOUNTABLE,THE ANSWER IS HE IS IMPEACHABLE!!!
obi is accountable! THIS IS COMMON SENSE,BUT NAIJA PPL KNOW THIS TRUTH,YET THEY WAN STILL DEY SUFER SUFFER COME 2023.
angry angry angry angry
Anybody you cannot impeach WHILE in power will not be accountable to you. THAT IS WHY YOU HEAR BILLIONS BILLIONS OF MONEY ANNONCED BY GOVT YET ONLY IN FEW HANDS SQUANDERING STOLEN UNACCOUNTED MONEY MEANT FOR A NATION OVERSEAS IN LUXURY HOUSES,CARS,BIZ EMPIRES OF OIL,GAS GOLD,DIAMOND ETC.
e.g buhari is not impeachable since 2015 TILL DATE DESPITE ALL NAIJA SUFFERINGSundecided
tinubu is not impeachable undecided
atiku is not impeachable undecided
OBI IS IMPEACHABLE because OBI IS NOT IN A MAJORITY PARTY. YOU KNOW THAT OBI WILL DO EVRYTHING POSSIBLE TO BE ACCOUNTABLE TO NIGERIANS WHEN IN POWER AS PRESIDENT. angryQED
we need only find ways to protect obi and datti from saboteurs in naija govt sys who profit from evil govt like oil theft,misapprop, abuse of power ,maladministration, imcompetent runing of national economy etc.
NAIJA PLL CHOOSE WISELY!
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by theforemost: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
Obi.

1. He will secure Nigerian lives being murdered daily and permit 90% more Nigerians to travel freely once again.

2. He will reinstall a sane Nigerian environment where business and growth can strive in joy. He alone can do that.

3. He will increase Nigeria's IGR by blocking loopholes, ending corruption and rebootting hibernated areas of productivity. He alone of the three can do that.

How can you say that of someone without a field record. It's like hiring a carpenter as accountant of a company
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by theforemost: 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
Obi.

1. He will secure Nigerian lives being murdered daily and permit 90% more Nigerians to travel freely once again.

2. He will reinstall a sane Nigerian environment where business and growth can strive in joy. He alone can do that.

3. He will increase Nigeria's IGR by blocking loopholes, ending corruption and rebootting hibernated areas of productivity. He alone of the three can do that.

How can you say that of someone without a field record. It's like hiring a carpenter as accountant of a company

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

12 Shocking Facts About Nigeria / Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.